• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

ORGASM

Guest jody h

Guest CLAIRE100

though I have not had GRS myself I have a close friend who had her surgery a number of years ago. She has told me that yes it is possible to orgasm after having GRS but she said it doesn't happen right away, that you have to learn your new body first, but that once you do it is well worth it.She also said that the ability to actually function as a female when you know that is who you have been your whole life is a big part of it,so there is a mental part to it as well.There is also the skill of the surgeon it up to him or her to use their ability to place everything in the right place making sure the nerves are where they need to be in order for an orgasm to take place

Guest Amethyst_Redemption

My first real orgasm (not ejaculation, but orgasm, there is a difference) wasn't until I had sensitive boobs. No below the belt stimulation. Couldn't move for an hour.

I am almost six months post op, having had my surgery with Dr. Mcginn this past May, i was sensate from the beginning and have had quite a few orgasms, unfortunately i do know some post op's that do not orgasm, but it is the same for genetic women, some do some don't .

Paula

Guest Leah1026

HI

after srs from male to female is it possible to still orgasm. sorry to be crude i didnt know a simpler way to ask.

Yes.

*Non-Trans Video Removed -- When Harry met Sally, Delicatessen scene --

Edited by Leah1026
Non-trans video removed
Guest PrincessHikari

My first real orgasm (not ejaculation, but orgasm, there is a difference) wasn't until I had sensitive boobs. No below the belt stimulation. Couldn't move for an hour.

How does this work? ;D This seems like something I would want >.>"" LOL! Especially if I'm with a guy ^_~. I want the tired feeling. And all this required was you being on hormones right?

Guest penguin_dance

I had my surgery about two months ago. My experience so far is that I am able to become aroused and can feel fine, but I have not had the desire to orgasm because things are still tender down there. I am not worried about it, as things are progressing along just fine, and the ability to have an orgasm is not a huge priority in my life. I have read that the rates of people able to achieve orgasm after surgery are pretty similar to people who have not had srs.

Guest Amethyst_Redemption

How does this work? ;D This seems like something I would want >.>"" LOL! Especially if I'm with a guy ^_~. I want the tired feeling. And all this required was you being on hormones right?

Well, hormones was a big key. The imagery was also key. I think learning about myself and finally having a body I am MUCH more comfortable in and can actually feel sexy is my key. I am learning more about who I am and why I am. I am trusting others more and I am now comfortable with my sexuality. The hormones brought me to a place where all of these things could fall into place. I didn't even play with my whole chest, I just kind of messaged my sternum in my sleep, woke myself up...

Orgasm is a release of tension so being able to fully relax after building up 'good' tension is essentially what you are doing. I should note I have not repeated the experience a whole lot exactly. It shocked the hell out of me and I was up for the day after so little sleep.

April

ps. if you are with a guy then being stimulated anally... yes... it is ... nice.... :blush::thumbsup:

Guest Leah1026

i suppose i may have to learn to fake it lol

Sorry, that isn't what I meant by the link. The link was just supposed to be funny.

My answer to the original question was YES.

i think that been able to be aroused is what i was really looking at although orgasm also plays a part. its hard to describe the bedroom department but all my life when ive been aroused i expect receptive sex not penatrive but then have not had the bits to fullfill it, its as thought he sex drive was totaly female when it kicked in.

from what i understand, if you are orgasmic before, there's a good chance you'll be orgasmic after. It may be awkward, but it's important to keep active before surgery. I used to focus on the fact that the tip of my penis would one day be used to create my clitoris, and the two organs are homologous anyway, meaning if I had been born female the same cells that became my penis would have instead formed my clitoris, and by doing such was able to achieve orgasm regularly even after years of HRT. I had my first vaginal orgasm 3 weeks after surgery, using a small vibrator. My first clitoral orgasm was 3 months after surgery, and it was accompanied by my first multiple orgasm. So, to answer your question, yes, you can still orgasm, you have have two kinds of orgasms, you can have multiple orgasms, and they all can last 30 secs to a minute longer than before if you know what you're doing. In addition, I am becoming increasingly more capable of self-lubricating. If there's enough foreplay, I've found I no longer even need supplemental lube.

from what i understand, if you are orgasmic before, there's a good chance you'll be orgasmic after. It may be awkward, but it's important to keep active before surgery. I used to focus on the fact that the tip of my penis would one day be used to create my clitoris, and the two organs are homologous anyway, meaning if I had been born female the same cells that became my penis would have instead formed my clitoris, and by doing such was able to achieve orgasm regularly even after years of HRT. I had my first vaginal orgasm 3 weeks after surgery, using a small vibrator. My first clitoral orgasm was 3 months after surgery, and it was accompanied by my first multiple orgasm. So, to answer your question, yes, you can still orgasm, you have have two kinds of orgasms, you can have multiple orgasms, and they all can last 30 secs to a minute longer than before if you know what you're doing. In addition, I am becoming increasingly more capable of self-lubricating. If there's enough foreplay, I've found I no longer even need supplemental lube.

BEST ANSWER!!!!

I'll take it!!!

Thanks for sharing. This is VERY important to me.

Svenna

it is nice to know. im glad u mentioned lubrication as that was another question i had but i think uve answered it before i ask :thumbsup:

i know all these questions are approached when srs gets nearer im just curious now and like to know beforehand from those that have actually experienced it. ur all so kind :ThanxSmiley:

Guest Leah1026
BEST ANSWER!!!!

I'll take it!!!

Svenna

Not to be a wet blanket, but do remember experiences vary, everyone is different. Kelise's experience may not be yours.

BEST ANSWER!!!!

I'll take it!!!

Svenna

Not to be a wet blanket, but do remember experiences vary, everyone is different. Kelise's experience may not be yours.

Leah,

Understood.

My enthusiasm is based on my belief that my pre-operative condition favors a favorable outcome, post-operatively. What Kelise wrote about in her reply resembles both my thought processes and my physical experience so far. Barring unforeseen problems and due diligence, I have no reason to expect a poor post-operative result. This makes me happy. :)

I may never reach a point where I actually have my plumbing and wiring congruent, but knowing that there is a possible future with fully functioning 'accessories is cool...Svenna

hi

leah is right of course we are all different and have different experiencences. for some its more important than others. its nice to know both ends of the story so as not to have the wrong expectations but more a realistic view. for me the re plumbing has really got to to be when not if as after 40 years in the closet the feelings arnt going away. what i get is what i get but at least it will be in the right configaration. how well it feels sexually was the curious bit and this is so helpfull. i think it helps with the confidence and drive knowing more of what the outcomes can be.

As far as the mechanics of it, I have no idea. I've heard things like its the cowpers gland now functioning as a bartholins gland, but I have no idea if thats true or how it works. Not sure I wanna know. All I do know is it works, and while it's no where near the Niagara falls that some of the cis-girls I've been with can produce, it's enough to get the job done.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Tara Ann

To give full information rehtnap there are different types of surgery.

A post-op British girl told me if you have surgery in Thailand or America they use the head of the penis to to make a clitoris and use the rest of it to line the inside of your vagina so you can orgasm from both rubbing the clitoris and penetration. If you have the surgery done in Britain they use the head of the penis to make a clitoris and throw the rest away.

I'm just a curious ftm, how does self lubricating work with post op MTFs?

Generally speaking, there is very little if any with the penile inversion procedure. A colon section procedure which is much more complex uses a part of the colon in which case it will lubricate continuously.

A post-op British girl told me if you have surgery in Thailand or America they use the head of the penis to to make a clitoris and use the rest of it to line the inside of your vagina so you can orgasm from both rubbing the clitoris and penetration. If you have the surgery done in Britain they use the head of the penis to make a clitoris and throw the rest away.

It is not a matter of where but the specific surgeon.