• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Just_Amy

Youtube Channel

Guest Just_Lucas

Hey guys i just started getting into my old hobby again which is plane spotting :D, i use to live in the island of sint maarten for 3 years when i was around 3ish or bit younger,so recently i put up some clips on my YouTube channel if you want to check it out the username is archerman3511,its just some random clips of small commercial planes and jets flying by,nothing really big :P haven't gotten a chance to go to an international airport even though i live 30 minutes away from it :)

Guest Donna Jean

The approach to that airport is amazing!

Dee Jay

Guest Just_Lucas

yeaa i know i miss sint maarten so much hopefully i can move there or visit as vacation :P

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Who's Online   8 Members, 0 Anonymous, 101 Guests (See full list)

• Laura76
    • Belle
    • lilyofthevalley
    • MaryEllen
    • TrIIIy
    • YharnamDreamDaddy
    • MetaLicious
    • secondlook
  • Topics With Zero Replies

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

lilyofthevalley
    Newest Member
    lilyofthevalley

1. KathrynJulia
      KathrynJulia
      (65 years old)
    2. Michelle 2010
      Michelle 2010
      (10 years old)
    3. Shiratori
      Shiratori
      (48 years old)
    4. woahshutitdown
      woahshutitdown
      (29 years old)
    • Laura76
      Not sure if it was this site I saw a link to an article that stated those that de-transition are in the minority, and de-transition because of external pressures, (money, family, friends, job, support, religion, social constraints, etc). The article also states that a high number of those that de-transition resume transitioning months, or years later.
    • TrIIIy
      Thanks, everyone!
    • Jackie C.
      Me too! It helps round your face out. They're really, really hard to find around here though. I feel fortunate that I managed to scrounge up what I did.   Hugs!
    • VickySGV
      Call your pharmacist and ask that one, beats me as to why.  I am not a pharmacist or pharmacist's assistant.
    • Jackie C.
      This was hard for me too. My therapist suggested that I take it slow and start with explaining my behavior away as cross-dressing and telling her it was completely sexual. I did not do that. PRO TIP: Do not open with a joke. It might seem like a good idea to break the tension, but it really, really wasn't.   Hugs!
    • MetaLicious
      @Miseria, both of those glasses suit you well!  I couldn't say if I liked one pair over the other, but I may be slightly biased toward the round frames, possibly because I wear round frames... 😉
    • secondlook
      Thank you Susan. It has taken a fair amount of imagination, to say the least, to picture the person I want to be when all is said and done. But when that moment hit me that I COULD imagine it, it was quite the revelation, like a thunderclap on a clear blue day. And it's fascinating the ways I've already changed since the realization. I feel a sense of optimism for the future I haven't experience since I was a teenager and a confidence that I'm on the right track that I've never had before.   Second attempt at therapy is set for tonight, and if that goes well, I might try to talk to my wife this weekend. Keeping her in the dark is the only real aspect of this whole process that's really bothering me.   Thank you all for the positive vibes and messages, it is making a big difference. It's great that there's a place like this where we can share these journeys.
    • Aidan5
      Welcome to the forum Kathy! We welcome you with open arms and minds. I hope you find the same comfort I did here!  
    • Aidan5
      Thanks for your advice I love the story and I am really good around with strangers because I am extroverted too, just when I like someone my brain doesn't want me to mess up and look like a complete idiot, but he finds it cute. This morning he sat in the back of the bus and he told me to sit next to him, I abided.    There was one time I was in the bathroom and washing my hands and looked to the person next to me and let the water overflow and I said "Wow, this water is really getting out of hand." They laughed at me and smiled, I like making people's day better
    • KathyLauren
      Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone!
    • MaryMary
      I get this. I respect everyone and I'm aware that each person is different but for me transition was a last resort solution that helped me a lot. I can't go back. (trigger warning) I know how suicidal I was before, I won't ever go back to that. That's true for my transition but also for other aspects of my life, how I make decision, how I take care of my mental health, how I allow myself to be positive or negative, etc. For me there's 2 options, accepting me like this or kill me, that's as simple as that.
    • Susan R
      Welcome Kathy, nice to have you in our community!  I had an nearly identical experience at that stage and the outcome was the same.  It has created an even stronger bond in our marriage and I’m sure you’ve experienced something similar.  The  reception to my coming out to family was and still is mixed after the dust settled.  I’m glad yours was much more accepting.  Also, congratulations on the upcoming GRS surgery.  This is wonderful and exciting news.  My wife and I have recently agreed that I will be having the surgery with an appt. scheduled in two weeks to discuss it with my Dr.  I bet you’re having so many emotions regarding your GRS.  I know I am and it’s, at minimum, a year or so off.  Thanks for sharing some of yourself with us here.  I look forward to reading more. Warmest Regards, Susan R🌷
    • Carolyn Marie
      Welcome to Trans Pulse, Kathy!  I'm glad you found us.  Congrats on the success you've had on your journey to womanhood, especially the fact that your marriage will continue on and your wife is supportive.  That is not as common as we all would like to see.  I share a love of the stars and space, and have a pretty nice telescope, too, although I don't take it out much lately.  It's a great hobby.   HUGS   Carolyn Marie
    • tapeleg42
      I've been hemming and hawing over my gender identity for about a year now, unsure if my feelings aren't about being trans but just some misplaced projection of my other issues.  But the fact is I would slam that button so hard.  Plus, whenever I get so overwhelmed and frustrated with my own doubt gremlins I always end up thinking, "This would be so much easier if I had just been born a female."  I still have things to work out with my therapist, but those two notions are pretty strong signs, I think.
    • SaraAW
      I’m pretty sure I’ve grown too big (not physically, as I was and am already a tall gal) to be shoved back into the tiny closet I escaped from. In all seriousness, I would not want to. If it was a matter of life and death, I might be able to hide for awhile, but I don’t think I’d survive doing it for too long, now that I have started to see me and the world through my true eyes. 
  • Upcoming Events