Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Just_Amy

Youtube Channel

Guest Just_Lucas

Hey guys i just started getting into my old hobby again which is plane spotting :D, i use to live in the island of sint maarten for 3 years when i was around 3ish or bit younger,so recently i put up some clips on my YouTube channel if you want to check it out the username is archerman3511,its just some random clips of small commercial planes and jets flying by,nothing really big :P haven't gotten a chance to go to an international airport even though i live 30 minutes away from it :)

Guest Donna Jean

The approach to that airport is amazing!

Dee Jay

Guest Just_Lucas

yeaa i know i miss sint maarten so much hopefully i can move there or visit as vacation :P

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Who's Online   6 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

• CyndiRae
    • Kirsten
    • MaryEllen
    • Cthorne
    • Charlize
    • MaryMary
    • Charlize
      This is a quote from "The Daily Reflection" for 4/26:   26 April HAPPINESS IS NOT THE POINT I don't think happiness or unhappiness is the point. How do we meet the problems we face? How do we best learn from them and transmit what we have learned to others, if they would receive the knowledge? — AS BILL SEES IT, p. 306 In my search "to be happy," I changed jobs, married and divorced, took geographical cures, and ran myself into debt—financially, emotionally and spiritually. In A.A., I'm learning to grow up. Instead of demanding that people, places and things make me happy, I can ask God for self-acceptance. When a problem overwhelms me, A.A.'s Twelve Steps will help me grow through the pain. The knowledge I gain can be a gift to others who suffer with the same problem. As Bill said, "When pain comes, we are expected to learn from it willingly, and help others to learn. When happiness comes, we accept it as a gift, and thank God for it." (As Bill Sees It, p. 306)     When i came to AA i was beaten.  Happiness was certainly well out of reach but as i saw others i believed i could find sobriety.  Today i hear the Promises (pgs 83-84 AA) and often feel they fit. I have had pink clouds come and go.  I expect that will continue.  Life serves up rough times and i’m human.  Depression can easily creep back and disappear again.  My emotions seem to travel in waves.  By applying the steps to my life, looking at my part in disputes, trying to help others, and trying to improve my contact with a higher power i am developing an understanding of serenity. I’m not sure what happiness actually is but i am beginning to find serenity despite life’s ups and downs. That alone is beyond my wildest dreams.   Hugs,   Charlize
    • Kirsten
      Wow. I love this story! I have only been out anywhere like 3-4 times en femme. Never mind at a rally. You are a very strong and wonderful person Julie! Definitely not crazy. All of you are so empowering for me. I hope I can get there too someday. 
    • Timber Wolf
      I see I've lost my clapping smiley face emoticon.😢 They're the same as the emoticons with my android phone, which I'll be using now as it's much faster and easier to access than the forum emoticons, although the forum ones may be slightly bigger. Oh well, I guess that's progress.😕   Lots of love, Timber Wolf🐾
    • Charlize
      You can post here anytime as well Regn and while it may take some time you will certainly get a response. Even if you don't get messages on the TGAA list serve i hope you will come to the Zoom meetings as well. They are at 7 on Mondays, 9 on Thursday, 6 Saturday and 8 on Sundays....all eastern time.  There is no need to use speak or use your video but listening can certainly help.  It certainly helped me.   Hugs,   Charlize
    • Timber Wolf
      I am glad to hear that there is something out there at least. But there really should be more. It's just common sense. Spouses of trams people are put under tremendous pressure and need support. I can't really say any more on that. But if she ever does decide to try forums, we do have a forum for family and friends of transgender.   Lots of love, Timber Wolf🐾
    • Cthorne
      As it says in the title I have finally gotten up the guts to go back to the docs after my first failed attempt, I will totally be ready for the mental health comments this time but any ideas on what else to expect? Should I be doing research on stuff and how much should I actually tell them?   Thanks in advance  Connor
    • Jamie james
      I have had my nipples pierced and my belly button. These I did my self.  I don't have them anymore.   I do like them a lot though.    Not to much into tattooing for me      love the toe rings          My wife does not like them on me   
    • tracy_j
      I don't think you are crazy Julie. It's unlikely that I would have done the same, but I try to avoid politics. I am not an activist as such. That said, many times over my life I have done similar things without thinking (I am not thinking trans here, but I have been a bit of a rebel). We all do to some extent. My thoughts are to look at possible consequences, and be ready for them. Minimise any risk. Bullies tend to be such in their environment, but often subdued outside of it.   Tracy
    • tracy_j
      Tattoos seem to be one of the main things which make me feel my age. When I was little, women locally would never ever contemplate a tattoo. It signified a tart at the very least! I remember some elderly male relatives having tattoos. They looked dingy on their aged wrinkled skin. I am not against them in general, but would not recommend them and not have one myself.   I personally don't go in for piercings either. Ears would be Ok, but I don't wear earrings often enough to make it useful.   I am probably very old fashioned, but I grew up in an earlier age and social circle.   Tracy
    • tracy_j
      Thanks Dev   Tracy
  • Today's Birthdays

No users celebrating today
  • Upcoming Events

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts