Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Marie Sue

girls jeans

Guest Marie Sue

three new pair of girls jean i am in heaven.

my wife is ok with them .

JenniferB

WTG Marie. It's nice to have your wife's support. Now get out there and show them off.

Jenny

Kyla666

my GF got me a pair of flare pants for X-mas... i LOVE them. been wearing them out.

Guest kimberly c

Have ten pairs of girls jeans, just love the look and feel of them.

Love Kim

Guest Robin Winter

I love em too :D

Victorias Secret has amazing flare jeans. Too bad my wife boycotts companies like that, so I'm not allowed to shop there either lol.

Guest Clair Dufour

I have been wearing womens jeans to work no less for over 30 years.

Sadly in that time I have gone from size 12 to size 18P! In that time, no one has ever gotten angry with me, on the contrary those with a queer eye (both M and F) respond quite well even now. If they did, I would say that these are my wifes jeans, we both wear the same size!! In days past I wore my hair long and rings in my ears. Again with the same results. Its dresses and skirts that set them off! However, kilts are IN even in Western Colorado.

Your wife sez she is cool with this. I can tell you from personal experience that she will ask you for something in return. Chose Wisely sister.

Guest Sarah1967

Men's Jeans don't fit me very well either to baggy or to tight I wear a 8/9 in girls jeans I wear the low rise flare and boot cut Jeans and they fit so much better than my Men's Jeans. Close to where I live there is a bargin center that has 100 dollar jeans between 10 to 20 dollars not a bad deal.

Kyla666

a size 8/9 WHAT!!! ... skinny butt :rolleyes: But then again i don't know where you live and size matters by where you are LOL..

Btw.. i am a size 13/14 in USA ..And most people call me skinny HAHAHA B)

Guest Wendae

I've been wearing my wife's for the last few days. Love the fact that they are the stretchy ones. They are a bit short except when wearing high heeled boots. They look great then! Wife has no problem with me wearing them!

Guest Sarah1967

a size 8/9 WHAT!!! ... skinny butt :rolleyes: But then again i don't know where you live and size matters by where you are LOL..

Btw.. i am a size 13/14 in USA ..And most people call me skinny HAHAHA B)

I do wear a 8/9 I am in oklahoma LOL ... I used to wear a size 7 but gained a several pounds .

Guest rikkicd64

Hi ladys,am a new member,wondering,I would love at least one pair of womens jeans,but I don't know how to figure my size. I am 31 in the waist and 35 in length,

I have a very skiny rear,don't weigh but 128lb.Any help would be appreciated. My levi's mens jeans that currently own have a yard of extra material inthe rear.

Thanks...Rikki....

Guest Sarah1967

Hi ladys,am a new member,wondering,I would love at least one pair of womens jeans,but I don't know how to figure my size. I am 31 in the waist and 35 in length,

I have a very skiny rear,don't weigh but 128lb.Any help would be appreciated. My levi's mens jeans that currently own have a yard of extra material inthe rear.

Thanks...Rikki....

I wear a 31 X 32 in mens jeans an a size 9 R in girls jeans you can try a 9 L the L is for the longer leg length .

Guest Clair Dufour

Sarah and Rikki: Im so envious of both of you. Im 36x28! Thin and tall is such a nice sexy gender. As far as buying jeans goes Rikki, just go to the store and try them on. We are both at that age that we can get away with it. If they grumble, tell them a story about your prostate problem and how the operation has changed your body shape! xxx's

Guest Karen K

I have 3 pair of jeans a a pair of demin capris. I need several more pair of jeans to add to my wardrobe. Womens (girls) jeans are the easiest way to dress without being obvious. Pair them with a gender neutral top and you are set, even though you may not be out, as is my case.

Laura Jane

Guest Teri G

i have one pair of size 4 snug fitting skinny jeans. i wish i had hips.

Guest rikkicd64

Thanks...Rikki....

I wear a 31 X 32 in mens jeans an a size 9 R in girls jeans you can try a 9 L the L is for the longer leg length .

Thanks Sarah,that info.at least gives me a starting place. Rikki...

Guest rikkicd64

Sarah and Rikki: Im so envious of both of you. Im 36x28! Thin and tall is such a nice sexy gender. As far as buying jeans goes Rikki, just go to the store and try them on. We are both at that age that we can get away with it. If they grumble, tell them a story about your prostate problem and how the operation has changed your body shape! xxx's

Great advice Clair,thanks so much,I will let everyone know how my adventure turns out.Huggs....Rikki....

Guest rita63

This is one of the best discussions I've seen on jeans and I do so want some. My leg will live with 32 length but I need a 36 waist, any size reccomendations please so I won't look completely inept in a store.

Many girls I see in jeans seem to wear them lower,more on the hips and like Teri I don't have any.

Shopping is a problem as I work for a large employer and I can't go into a mall and be anonymous.

Just have to go a day at a time I guess (I wish the forum had spell check.

hugs rita

Guest Teri G

Rita...i am an english teacher and i will lend you some red pens if that will help your spelling :)

Guest praxis

Jeans...crossing dressing or not this is sort of a wierd issue for me.

In all mens sizes I've tried, my quads (thighs) are either way too tight or the jeans fall down without a belt. I'm an avid backpacker and sometimes mountain climber, so this condition is probably natural in of itself.

Anyway, I voluntarily reduced my calorie intake last week by almost half and have lost 6lbs now (winter in Wyoming = lots of chocolate and not much hiking) I've been underdressing with a firm waist trimmer (sizing without trying on first is tough!!) and it's 1) kinda fun and 2) helps reduce hunger. Already none of my 32x32 jeans fit without a belt, even the straight leg pair.

Last spring I had the nerve to go through the checkout line with a couple womens clothing items, including a pair of 8R Riders by Lee jeans (later purged...). Long story, but I recently ordered jeans and am going to try straight legged 6L or 6R. If they fit comfortably I want to try and pass them as 'not obviously womens' jeans. I'm afraid of the boot cut because they are so curvaceous and I need to pass as full M in public. I should know by monday how well this secret plan works.

Guest Amberley_Vail

Im wearing a size 16 regular bootcut pair, and they dont look too much different to guys jeans. I have noticed theyre tight on the thigh, loose on the calf, but unless you take a good look at me and know what youre looking for, you wouldnt really see it. Feels great though! ^.^

Guest Maitane

Victoria secrets has alot of stuff I would most likely dress up in although I little at a time its addictive

Guest Clair Dufour

I find stretch jeans are best. They stretch to deal with the various shapes women and us come in. They work well with butt pads when you want to look more passable. And, yes their soft!

Guest rikkicd64

I just purchased my first pair of ladys jeans, wrangler rock47's, low rise called "denver darling", size 5/6 x 36 and they are wonderful,never have I had a pair of mens jeans fit as well as these do. They look great with my heels,they accent my cheeks and just plain feel good. I love the glitter on the hip pockets and the large stitching down the outer seams.

Guest LIKETODRESS2

I love wearring gilrs jeans. Its a way i can crosdress and no one even notices