• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

STAND UP fore YOURE SELF Girls and boys

Guest sarah from sweden

Guest sarah from sweden

Hello there Sarah here

I happend to stumble over this HORRIBLE clip (see the link as i sadly haven't a clue how to insert clips ) http://www.bilerico....e_mcdonalds.php

And see fore you're self (GASP ) im VERY aware that this things do accure (incl over here in Sweden ) and im in NO way saying to boycott sed hamburger brand (and in my eyes YES the personal SHOULD have intervened more then just verbally and nothing more , and YES if i was there those girls WOULD have been flying thrue the wall and outside EVEN tho i AM a TS (still sadly a Post op ) woman my self make NO mistake i can STILL defend my self it dont matter how im dressed,High heeled, Skirt .... or not )

BUT my point here is this it DONT MATTER if we are ladies,Wimen ,Girls ,TS ,trans gendered in ANY way shape or form, FT M NOONE of us should EVER have to think JUST because we are what we are we CANT or shouldent fight back as its not appropriate or we have never done that or we dont know how .........

AL of us NEEDS to start to DEFEND our self and STAND UP fore you're self and DONT take this (very bad harsh words not suitable fore this forum ) and as LONG as we al continue to take al this laying down this will NOT stop . I dont care with WHAT means you manage to defend you're self as LONG as its LEGAL of course and help to stabilize sed situation

BUT fore HEAVEN sakes START to DEFEND you're self and STAND up fore you're self :hairpull:

Even if you loose i can assure you that sed persons doing this to you will think an extra time before they try to do it again ether on you or another poor soule

With AL my respect to EVERYONE

Sarah

But often times defending yourself means you end up in jail, and let's face it...the prison systems are far from accepting of trans people.

Or, the "help" ends up doing nothing. I was walking down the street with some friends who were dressed in drag. A group of skinheads kept yelling and threatening us. Then they walked across the street to confront us. We didn't become violent but me being the person I am, I left and called the cops. The skinheads ran away and I'm pretty sure they went to the pool hall a block away. The cop came, we described the group. He drove around the block once, said he didn't see anything even after we told him where they we're. He left.

When you have the same type of situation happen over and over and over where your opinion isn't valid because you're trans it gets really tough to expect basic respect.

Guest sarah from sweden

But often times defending yourself means you end up in jail, and let's face it...the prison systems are far from accepting of trans people.

Or, the "help" ends up doing nothing. I was walking down the street with some friends who were dressed in drag. A group of skinheads kept yelling and threatening us. Then they walked across the street to confront us. We didn't become violent but me being the person I am, I left and called the cops. The skinheads ran away and I'm pretty sure they went to the pool hall a block away. The cop came, we described the group. He drove around the block once, said he didn't see anything even after we told him where they we're. He left.

When you have the same type of situation happen over and over and over where your opinion isn't valid because you're trans it gets really tough to expect basic respect.

Yes sadly i know about the so called System in the US and i agree 100 % with you. and it SUCKS , BUT last i checked there was also this thing called the RIGHT to DEFEND you're self (and as i also sed in a LEGAL way ) witch there are THOUSANDS of different things one can make work fore you're self , NOT to mention MANY times (BELIEVE me i KNOW it works from OWN experience ) JUST ACT like you're not to be messed with (ie AGGRESSIVE and you dont want to mess with this person ) will make MANY offenders think yet again if this is a good idea or not TRUST me on this i KNOW it works as i have used it MOST of my life And YES i have also been in some fights as well ad WON but ONLY as a LAST step after being pushed WELL over my level of self behavior as i have also ADHD and when pushed TO far well lets just say im NOT that nice or timid anymore )

A yes the Skinheads ,YES i also know about those HRM persons and i also know that YES they are after Trans genders,Transvestites and gay people (No offense as i have NOTHING at al against ether one and i have MANY TRANS-GENDERED as REEL (well mostly on the net but still ) friends as well as The ENTIRE spectrum of transgender ) Now then as i understand this you were indeed NOT attacked and my guess is that the fact that YOU took the RIGHT alternative and left to call the cops was ONE of the reasons AND also that you're friends apparently remained calm (GOOD work ) what i mean with this is its NOT always the right way to become violent as first ALWAYS try to remain calm and see where this goes BUT IF violence is starting to come you HAVE to stand up and confront (ie DEFEND ) you're self, Now in my personal opinion if we look at this in the legal way as far as i understand ) the cop dident rely had that mush on sed Skinheads other then harassment since THANK GOOD no violence accured this time , YES he should have gone to sed place and looked and he SHOULD have IF found them confronted them etc... but the thing is we al know it wouldn't stick and they would probably be released within hours again due to lack of evidence, ITS AL WRONG il admit but sadly its the naked truth

My dear i have been bullied ,treated and regarded as an IDIOT since Kindergarten + by EVERYONE my reel dad (NOT my mom tho who ALWAYS have supported me ) ,School , my so called "friends " Authorities etc............ and my self esteem was down with the im NOT worth ANYTHING i cant do ANYTHING etc..... ( pretty mush the old story as MANY of us ) BUT when i came up to my 18 Th birthday i sed NO MORE NOONE will EVER treat me in a bad way EVER again,im JUST as mush worth as human being as ANYONE else here on earth ,and i have stood by this since then up to my now 40 years (against EVERYONE incl authorities ,people that thinks of hurting me in ANY shape or form ,And BELIEVE me since then AL that have tried me have LOST the fight (not so mush in the violent acts as i EARLY on showed them what the result would be ) but more i STOOD /STAND up fore my self and DONT take unjustifiable crap from ANYONE

So my dear BELIEVE i know how it feels to think you're not worth anything and should therefor NOT expect to be treated as a human being and i HAVE to accept to be treated this way etc...... AND THIS is the problem that NEEDS to be addressed here

If we al Trans gendered DONT ever stand up fore our self (again prefably in a NON violent fation ) then how can we accept the other ones to start taking us Serious ? and stop harassing us JUST because we are what we are ? If we DONT do it then NOTHING will change and there will be MANY MORE falling victims fore this BS :hairpull:

Further more MOST (again im talking from OWN experience ) of th so called bullies are in fact also afraid or utliest also "humans " (incl skinheads (but with them its better to IF you can get away if NOT DEFEND you're self ) etc...... ) and its also this little thing to try to talk o them i a CALM fation and see if you cant retch out to hem (when i was in 7 Th grade (swedish scale ) on sed school there was this Bullie and i mean he was LETHAL and MOST were scared to death of him and his gang me included ) and yes he did beat up people left and right and was SEVERELY criminal ,ANYWAY one day when i was as usual trying to run fore cover when he and hees gang showed up (as did everyone else ) i cind of couldn't get away as he approached me and i thought well heres were my life ends ,BUT instead he suddenly just stopped and asked me a TON off questions about me (im also born with LKG ) Born cind of this way So i also looked somewhat different as well as acted and behaved different (OVIESLY im operated now so i look more natural ) , ANYWAY after we talked fore some hours and he actualy shown me his HONEST and interested HUMAN side he just left and i was in shock , SO what i want to say is STAND up fore you're self dont ALWAYS mean you have to result to violence but also USE YOURE BRAIN and ALWAYS strive fore a NON violent solution BUT if things go sideways DONT just take it DEFEND you're self fore the LOVE of heaven :superman:

In my personal opinion The reason that Trans gendered persons are often viewed as targets is we are SO EASY targets we hardly EVER defend our self and we hardly NEVER stand up fore our selfs and OFTEN we are more of doormats fore others to step on :hairpull:

Actually, I can't say if they hurt anybody because as I had said, I left to call the cops. As you can see from my story the police are not on our side. I know that there are trans women in my area who have used the women's bathroom only to get arrested. Hell, there was one woman who was in a weird place in her transition and the men's bathroom was closed. She asked if she could use the women's and was given the OK. The manager beat her when she came out and the police were called (forgot who did the calling). She was put in hand cuffs and due to diabetes her hands and arms swelled up around the handcuffs. They did not help her. They did not address her.

Or another occasion a few years ago. A trans woman was assumed to be a prostitute and was arrested. The police kept calling her derogatory names for both trans women and gay men then beat her with their handcuffs around their knuckles. Later on a nurse came to look at his (the officer's) hands and ignored the woman bleeding from her head laying on the floor. She was later released and a few weeks later was killed. Of course, her murder wasn't researched at all.

So...the reality is that we're screwed. If we stand up, that's bad for us, if we don't stand up, that's bad for us.

And please...don't call me "dear" as it sounds incredibly condescending.

Guest sarah from sweden

Actually, I can't say if they hurt anybody because as I had said, I left to call the cops. As you can see from my story the police are not on our side. I know that there are trans women in my area who have used the women's bathroom only to get arrested. Hell, there was one woman who was in a weird place in her transition and the men's bathroom was closed. She asked if she could use the women's and was given the OK. The manager beat her when she came out and the police were called (forgot who did the calling). She was put in hand cuffs and due to diabetes her hands and arms swelled up around the handcuffs. They did not help her. They did not address her.

Or another occasion a few years ago. A trans woman was assumed to be a prostitute and was arrested. The police kept calling her derogatory names for both trans women and gay men then beat her with their handcuffs around their knuckles. Later on a nurse came to look at his (the officer's) hands and ignored the woman bleeding from her head laying on the floor. She was later released and a few weeks later was killed. Of course, her murder wasn't researched at all.

So...the reality is that we're screwed. If we stand up, that's bad for us, if we don't stand up, that's bad for us.

And please...don't call me "dear" as it sounds incredibly condescending.

Okey i understand but i DO PRAY that they weren't hurt , sadly from what you're saying and you're right , Okey well thats SUCKS i have to say what we are advised on is to actualy STAY out of the wimens bathroom UNTIL you have transitioned fully so to say (Ie SRS and LEGALLY a woman ) and i know what i do is the same and IF possible i try to use the handicap toilet thats a Gender nutural space, Sadly there are MANY IDIOTS out there (sigh ) (meaning sed manager ) thats so WRONG in SO many ways from the cops side and DEFENETLY an alarm clock :thumbdown:

Again its OVIUS that its RELY time to relocate ASAP !!!!!!! , And my SINCERE condolences fore her lost (Crying face )

Well lets try this one. As you say were damed if we do and were damed if we dont (fare enough ) and although thats completely up the walls head on WRONG that it is that way let me ask you , Since it rely dont seam to matter ether way witch way would be the right one ? In my eyes its STILL to stand up for you're self (not argue with the police tho of course ) From what you're saying id say that sed place were you live is NOT a trans friendly place and if i were you i would DEFENETLY try (i know how things are i the Us and we al have family`s and friends and we al need job etc.... so i just say TRY ) as best i can to move somewhere else because there are PLENTY of friendlier places AL over the states then were you're currently are (and Kieran you`d be surprised how MANY of this story's and EVEN WORSE then this (MUSH MUSH worse ) i get to read from AL over the states when talking to Ts around the world (crying face ) Actually fore whatever reason MOST from USA (and the so called south or shall we say the bible belt ) :hairpull: JUST stating the facts here and im NOT in any way shape or form judging AL south and AL its people

I'm so VERY sorry if i in ANY way shape or form offended you Kieran that was NEVER my meaning :poster_oops: (its pretty mush only the way im speaking Kieran with both older as well as younger TS ,Wimen , Men, Trangender, etc..... :poster_oops: )

Ether way i STILL say i rather go down fighting fore whats right (and LEGAL and NOT against the cops ) then go down doing NOTHING

Okey i understand but i DO PRAY that they weren't hurt , sadly from what you're saying and you're right , Okey well thats SUCKS i have to say what we are advised on is to actualy STAY out of the wimens bathroom UNTIL you have transitioned fully so to say (Ie SRS and LEGALLY a woman ) and i know what i do is the same and IF possible i try to use the handicap toilet thats a Gender nutural space, Sadly there are MANY IDIOTS out there (sigh ) (meaning sed manager ) thats so WRONG in SO many ways from the cops side and DEFENETLY an alarm clock :thumbdown:

Many people do not get any sort of surgery. Either because they don't want it, or can't afford it. There's also many people who do not identify as men or women (like myself) who feel uncomfortable using any bathroom.

Again its OVIUS that its RELY time to relocate ASAP !!!!!!! , And my SINCERE condolences fore her lost (Crying face )

I live right by New York City. The story about the woman getting beaten and the cops not addressing her happened in New York City. I've also heard horror stories about trans people being beaten in San Francisco. These are supposed to be two of the more liberal places in the US.

Well lets try this one. As you say were damed if we do and were damed if we dont (fare enough ) and although thats completely up the walls head on WRONG that it is that way let me ask you , Since it rely dont seam to matter ether way witch way would be the right one ? In my eyes its STILL to stand up for you're self (not argue with the police tho of course ) From what you're saying id say that sed place were you live is NOT a trans friendly place and if i were you i would DEFENETLY try (i know how things are i the Us and we al have family`s and friends and we al need job etc.... so i just say TRY ) as best i can to move somewhere else because there are PLENTY of friendlier places AL over the states then were you're currently are (and Kieran you`d be surprised how MANY of this story's and EVEN WORSE then this (MUSH MUSH worse ) i get to read from AL over the states when talking to Ts around the world (crying face ) Actually fore whatever reason MOST from USA (and the so called south or shall we say the bible belt ) :hairpull: JUST stating the facts here and im NOT in any way shape or form judging AL south and AL its people

For myself moving isn't an option. I just lost my job and live with my parents. It's been very difficult for me to find a job (took me a year and a half to get the one I was at), and I've made some big sacrafices to who I am in order to get a job yet it still isn't enough. Really, the whole situation truly is lose lose.

I'm so VERY sorry if i in ANY way shape or form offended you Kieran that was NEVER my meaning :poster_oops: (its pretty mush only the way im speaking Kieran with both older as well as younger TS ,Wimen , Men, Trangender, etc..... :poster_oops: )

Ether way i STILL say i rather go down fighting fore whats right (and LEGAL and NOT against the cops ) then go down doing NOTHING

For myself, I've been doing what I can do...meaning what I am mentally able to do. I've worked with lobby groups but unfortunately they end up pushing gay marriage way more than transgender rights. Since we got marriage passed I'm really hoping for a push for trans rights...that way I can get a job and not worry so much about what my employer will say.

One way for us to stand up for ourselves is through the education system. Get the most education you can and use that to your advantage. It will open doors for you in the job market, where your opportunities will be wider. More important: as you learn to move and speak in the academic realm, you take on new tools for communication that will allow you to be more effective when it comes to changing people's minds or at least affecting policy.

When you present yourself to others as a professional, they are much more inclined to take you seriously. You can educate and change those around you simply through example.

I again urge those of you who are brave enough to identify in public as being trans to use your powers with writing, photography, film, etc., to document our lives and issues and humanize us in the eyes of others. We need to represent ourselves instead of always having the media pick our representatives. If they choose for us, they choose the spectacle rather than the substance. Minorities of all kinds have leveled the playing field somewhat by finding their voices and putting them out there.

We can fight for our causes way more effectively with education and eloquence on our side.

Guest sarah from sweden

Kieran wrote

Many people do not get any sort of surgery. Either because they don't want it, or can't afford it. There's also many people who do not identify as men or women (like myself) who feel uncomfortable using any bathroom.

"Yes i know this Kieran (my reason fore not become Post op is i fact i AM in fact DIAGNOSED TS but my hospital dont want to pay SO im stuck , (AND HERE we are LEGALLY allowed to get it payed IF diagnosed as a GENUINE TS ) and there is as you say those that cant afford it , cant because of whatever reason,or there body cant take it ,And of course those that dont want to go AL the way,and OF COURSE those like you're self , and SADLY the society have this blasted rules that you HAVE to gt the SRS to LEGALLY be allowed to become a woman (incl over here ) and i too think this is WRONG ,I can understand that Kieran i cant say im that comfortable having to use public restrooms ether on the count on were i am in life BUT sadly as you know we DO have to perform this tasks SO its more a matter to try to do it as best as possible (and also i haven't been to the beach fore nearly 10 years EVER since i started living as ME on same grounds you feel uncomfortable in public restrooms ) "

I live right by New York City. The story about the woman getting beaten and the cops not addressing her happened in New York City. I've also heard horror stories about trans people being beaten in San Francisco. These are supposed to be two of the more liberal places in the US

"Oh okey then er well as i also sed thee is BAD or shall we say rotten apples in AL city's and places Kieran and reg SF (yep i have a VERY dear friend there too ) there are good neighborhoods and they are BAD (she lives in the BAD ) as is in New York but i have to say im surprised to red that this happend in New York tho "

For myself moving isn't an option. I just lost my job and live with my parents. It's been very difficult for me to find a job (took me a year and a half to get the one I was at), and I've made some big sacrafices to who I am in order to get a job yet it still isn't enough. Really, the whole situation truly is lose lose.

"Like i sed Kieran i know there is al kinds of things to consider and not only to move, I'm sorry to read that you lost you're job and have to live with you're parents Kieran , SADLY yes its often required of us in the job market too hide that particular part (as l long as NOT legally ....... ) i had to do it as well and i was a trucker and pretty mush worked my self to an early grave with working roughly 16-17 hours Mo to Fri (and now permanent disability since 5 yers i think or 8 ) YES il admit it has to feel this way to you Kieran BUT i ALSO know you CANT give up you HAVE to KEEP ON FIGHTING and BELIEVE in you're self and NEVER EVER give up witch i KNOW is VERY HARD BUT whats the alternative ? Just quit trying and go under and dont struggle to be you're self ? "

For myself, I've been doing what I can do...meaning what I am mentally able to do. I've worked with lobby groups but unfortunately they end up pushing gay marriage way more than transgender rights. Since we got marriage passed I'm really hoping for a push for trans rights...that way I can get a job and not worry so much about what my employer will say.

"Okey well as you say you have tried , Yes i have a DEAR lesbian friend over there who got married last year , Well al you can do is to try as BEST you can to raise those issues ,NOT to mention as in here try to support as best you can people like us ,i PRAY you and those with you manage to change things Kieran i RELY do "

Ranse wrote

One way for us to stand up for ourselves is through the education system. Get the most education you can and use that to your advantage. It will open doors for you in the job market, where your opportunities will be wider. More important: as you learn to move and speak in the academic realm, you take on new tools for communication that will allow you to be more effective when it comes to changing people's minds or at least affecting policy.

When you present yourself to others as a professional, they are much more inclined to take you seriously. You can educate and change those around you simply through example.

I again urge those of you who are brave enough to identify in public as being trans to use your powers with writing, photography, film, etc., to document our lives and issues and humanize us in the eyes of others. We need to represent ourselves instead of always having the media pick our representatives. If they choose for us, they choose the spectacle rather than the substance. Minorities of all kinds have leveled the playing field somewhat by finding their voices and putting them out there.

We can fight for our causes way more effectively with education and eloquence on our side.

"WELL spoken Ranse its like i sed AL along we HAVE to start stand up fore our self in EVERY way shape or form fore OUR RIGHTS (and those of us that rely haven't the academic quality`s (speaking of ME here ) has to also start to dare to say HEY were JUST as mutch worth nether more or less as EVERY one else on this earth :superman: (as i also sed prefably NON violent BUT if attacked we HAVE to DEFEND our self )"

• 2 weeks later...
Guest thomasina uk

what annoys me, as much as the beating itself is the comments who were actually apologising for these thugs,

" US government is trying to pass legislation that will make it easy for non TS men to invade women's only areas"

Pretty pathetic.

T

Guest sarah from sweden

I read you Thomasina, Sadly in this cind of storys on the net it also opens up fore IDIOTS like this as well But THANKFULLY those get usely shot down FAIRLY quikly :superman:

As i sed if we DONT start to stand up fore our LEGAL rights as well as STOP being this VERY easy targets things will only get worse COUNT on it :hairpull:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Luna Selene

I'd like to know more about the employees. What happened to THEM? The ones that stood there, video taping, commentating. I hope they got fired, at the VERY minimum, considering that it is their job to protect their customers. Why didn't the manager yell at the kid to "put down your damn camera and break this up." Why is it that they allowed her to have a seizure for who knows how long, without bothering to assist in anyway. Maybe the employees don't need to have certification, but the manager surely does. If any one of them are still working for McDonalds it would be a travesty. I would think criminal charges should be brought upon the one filming, ( Accessory to a crime: Telling the Assailant to "Run before the cops get here.") and the manager should lose his store and pay her hospital bills.

She just came in for a darn Cheeseburger people, is it that hard to keep your customers safe? IS IT THAT MUCH TO ASK??

Guest sarah from sweden

Luna dear im afraid al i know about this is whats been sed in the article (but from what i think i can remember sed girls doing the deed were later arested and charged

As fore the employes like its been sed before i agree with you BUT it could also be that the policy of sed burger brand are under STRICT rules to NOT interfeere So altough i COMPLEATLY agree i cant rely say more on that as i dont have al the facts. And YES i think the one filming should get punished as well BUT on the other hand hadent he done that there wouldent have been no evidance in court SO again its a tricky sitution

Well in al honesty sed person SHOULD have thought that this situation COULD get uggly and tried to use the handicap (far as i know thyy have to have one in US as well ) rather then risk using ETHER the men`s or ladies room BUT with this sed i DONT defend the two girls action ONE bit and they shouldent have been alowed under ANY circumstances to do this while the personal baskly stands and enjoy the show :thumbdown:

As fore stepping in while she had her epelctick seizure , From what i heard its NOT a good way to do that while the person IS under seizure as it can hurt both you as well as the patient so the best thing to do is to call 911 ASAP and stand back

I COMPLEATLY agree Luna BUT to be fare she SHOULDENT have tried to use the ladies room (as we AL know it IS a toushy subject ) but should have used the handicap (gender nuturual ) as far as i know there should have to have one of those as well in US rather then chansing on ether mens or ladies room , HOWEVER this being sed im not under ANY circumstances shape or form stand behind this girls and there HORRIBLE deed and they SHOULD have been stoped EMIDIETLY . :superman:

• 1 month later...
Guest Melancholy

Hello there Sarah here

I happend to stumble over this HORRIBLE clip (see the link as i sadly haven't a clue how to insert clips ) http://www.bilerico....e_mcdonalds.php

And see fore you're self (GASP ) im VERY aware that this things do accure (incl over here in Sweden ) and im in NO way saying to boycott sed hamburger brand (and in my eyes YES the personal SHOULD have intervened more then just verbally and nothing more , and YES if i was there those girls WOULD have been flying thrue the wall and outside EVEN tho i AM a TS (still sadly a Post op ) woman my self make NO mistake i can STILL defend my self it dont matter how im dressed,High heeled, Skirt .... or not )

BUT my point here is this it DONT MATTER if we are ladies,Wimen ,Girls ,TS ,trans gendered in ANY way shape or form, FT M NOONE of us should EVER have to think JUST because we are what we are we CANT or shouldent fight back as its not appropriate or we have never done that or we dont know how .........

AL of us NEEDS to start to DEFEND our self and STAND UP fore you're self and DONT take this (very bad harsh words not suitable fore this forum ) and as LONG as we al continue to take al this laying down this will NOT stop . I dont care with WHAT means you manage to defend you're self as LONG as its LEGAL of course and help to stabilize sed situation

BUT fore HEAVEN sakes START to DEFEND you're self and STAND up fore you're self :hairpull:

Even if you loose i can assure you that sed persons doing this to you will think an extra time before they try to do it again ether on you or another poor soule

Sarah

There's 2 words for that: Bloody appauling.

What the hell is wrong with these people? They attack this woman and this guy just films it and then gives them advice?! What the hell is wrong with the world? Woman gets violently assulted and you just film while they come back, like, 3 times? This brought tears to my eyes, and that hardly ever happens ( kind of de-sensetised ) but seriously! They watch, film, don't intervene and then put it on Youtube? They weren't even trying to raise awareness I bet. This is what sickens me about the world. Where's the empathy?

Where's the honour?

Guest sarah from sweden

Hello there Sarah here

And see fore you're self (GASP ) im VERY aware that this things do accure (incl over here in Sweden ) and im in NO way saying to boycott sed hamburger brand (and in my eyes YES the personal SHOULD have intervened more then just verbally and nothing more , and YES if i was there those girls WOULD have been flying thrue the wall and outside EVEN tho i AM a TS (still sadly a Pre op (EDITED later to corect sed mistake ) woman my self make NO mistake i can STILL defend my self it dont matter how im dressed,High heeled, Skirt .... or not )

Sarah

There's 2 words for that: Bloody appauling.

What the hell is wrong with these people? They attack this woman and this guy just films it and then gives them advice?! What the hell is wrong with the world? Woman gets violently assulted and you just film while they come back, like, 3 times? This brought tears to my eyes, and that hardly ever happens ( kind of de-sensetised ) but seriously! They watch, film, don't intervene and then put it on Youtube? They weren't even trying to raise awareness I bet. This is what sickens me about the world. Where's the empathy?

Where's the honour?

Sorry fore the delay there`s WAY to mush to do i life at the moment :poster_oops:

I bit light fore my taste but i take it

Well hon thats the reason i posted it in here to get us AL to WAKE up and STOP taking this BS :superman:

Actually this was NOT find on You tube dear i just stubled in to it by accident , However it might be there as well dont know

I can ony agree with you 1000 % Melancholy :hairpull:

Guest Jo-88

Im not going to get into the convo here, too much to read at this point. But watching that video made me want to throw up... so sad, the poor girl is not even trying to fight back and the other girls keep coming back for more, I couldn't even count how many times they hit and kicked her. So messed up, I don't even know what to say.

Guest Jo-88

^^^ ok i guess theres a language filter, and its sensitive... the first part doesnt make any sense now. If a mod sees that please fix it.

• Root Admin

^^^ ok i guess theres a language filter, and its sensitive... the first part doesnt make any sense now. If a mod sees that please fix it.

Fixed.

Guest Jo-88

Fixed.

thanks

• Root Admin

Fixed.

thanks

You're welcome :)

Guest sarah from sweden

Im not going to get into the convo here, too much to read at this point. But watching that video made me want to throw up... so sad, the poor girl is not even trying to fight back and the other girls keep coming back for more, I couldn't even count how many times they hit and kicked her. So messed up, I don't even know what to say.

Thats AL i ask dear that we SEE REACT and DO something about this BS :hairpull: