Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Alder

Video on Androgyne

Guest Alder

I stumbled on this video, and thought it was rather nicely put.

Guest Luna Selene

Wow Alder, great find.

I really liked that. They really had an enviable confidence and some really good Ideas. Any clue who the participants were? They have some interesting points but it seems as if they are talking about something more than just a self description. I'm curious to know more if you could. Thanks again.

_Luna

Guest Luna Selene

Wow Alder, great find!

I was really impressed by this. These people had some very interesting points, and I like their idea of breaking free of gender identity altogether. I tried to backtrack the link to see if anybody was listed for the project so I could find more, but I didn't have much luck. Do you happen to know anything else about it, or at least who some of those people are? Thanks again!

_Luna

Guest Micha

That was good, and I really appreciate how they expressed that androgyny isn't just about physical appearance, but also an internal identity. And the warning at the end about taking labels too seriously, and how doing so can imprison you with another set of standards.

Always keep in mind there is no wrong way to identify or express your self.

Guest Juniper Blue

Great points .... I liked the idea of the gender spectrum ... I identify with the concept that some/many of us were born at different spots on that spectrum. Also, that external expression may be inhibited due to context (and safety.) Also, the warning to avoid getting too tied up in this label.

I found a web-site on Neutrois and it was as if it was trying to serve as some kind of instruction manual with details of how to dress etc. (Uh ... not for me ...)

I feel that the term "Androgynous" is a word that may help describe me but I am not willing or interested in being defined by this word. I prefer to define myself as I see fit.

Thanks for posting this Alder!

Hugs,

JB

Guest Micha

I feel that the term "Androgynous" is a word that may help describe me but I am not willing or interested in being defined by this word. I prefer to define myself as I see fit.

Truth.

The label does not define the individual, the individual defines the label. You make it your own. ^_^

Guest Luna Selene

My computer had issues sorry for the double post. :x

Guest Alder

You're welcome everyone, I wish I had more information on the video's participants and makers but alas, I do not. I simply ran into it while on a long period of watching various transitional video's and genderqueer informative video's on youtube.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• MSCHRIS58
  • Topics With Zero Replies

• MSCHRIS58
      OKC Dearest,Wonderful to see openness and invitation Chatting with a beautiful person that has been through What I Have experience Since a child.                           Thank You,MS.Chris
    • MSCHRIS58
      Hello I am Chris.This was my abbreviated name at birth.I Have been with a wonderfully careing,And totally trusting gender counselor for close to ten months now.I Have been on hormone therapy ,Monitored by a Careing and trusted Doctor Since October of 2015.The three of us combined,Working together.I the client,They the professionals.Have sent a letter to surgeon /s.That within this year,Help me toward achieving my life long goal of reassignment surgery.I am true to my self  excited!This is not my biological biography,Yet away for myself to open up with others who are shamed oppressing us to keep our inner knowledge ie,A secret.I was raised by a careing single mother.Who worked and provided the best to her ability.I have five other siblings.The black and white,My mother.Bless her,Did not ,Would not,Understand as a tortured child.All my feelings as a female trapped in a boys body.I repeatedly explained these experienced daily feelings to her.I kept a daily diary,That allowed me in expanding my writing skills.Vocabulary,And above all.Released some frustration.I had gotten a job as a child delivering a local weekly newspaper,And along with that in the summers picked berries,beans and cucumbers.With my earned money,I would purchase girls clothes,shoes,etc..   These age appropriate girls clothes were a release,I could dress up,Dress down at bedtime.Yet with my brothers and sisters around,I couldn't.For they would tell our mother.Strict punishment.So I learned the keep it in the closet.Everything feminine I owned was tossed in the garbage.My diary read and thrown away.My eldest sister sharing contents of passage with her close friends.And the older classmates teased me repeatedly.Yet I go right back at purchasing Jr clothing,Writing And Reading any and all subject pertaining too transgender people and their individual behaviors within society.My mother believing fetishes,Crossdressing,Homosexuality.Was my motivation.All were flatly incorrectly diagnose.I am a female,And I want act out as normal as my sister's,Their girlfriend,My girlfriends/ classmates.I n closing,Back in the decades of the 1960s-70s.Not much was acceptable about transsexuals,Labels were a standard.And wrong.I was miserable as a child,And it became worse in my life as a teen,And into my twenties.Onset of male hormones,My beautiful soft voice turning into an alto sax.(Cry ,tears time)Suicidal times.I had never discuss with anyone," The Family shame".I once ,accompanied with my mother to the doctors office visit.Tried discussing I was a girl trapped inside this hairy boys body.Mom,quelling/ slapping my mouth as I talked to my doctor.His reply was listen to Your mother.I drew a conclusion from this doctor visit as a black and white.Never mentioning I am a female trapped inside a males body to any one,Professional or not.Which was totally wrong!And stealing estrogens,birth control pills,so as to stop androgens.Is also a wrong I did! Drinking alcohol after turning twenty one,So I could forget and also a means to magnifying estrogen.I smoked cigarettes,stimulating me as I write in my diary.Only drug I tried was one leafy kind.I somehow was in a pattern of self destruct.I stopped all those ,and been clean of all since 2009.In ending.I had wish that I seek help as a child!💗
    • MSCHRIS58
      Hello I am Chris.This was my abbreviated name at birth.I Have been with a wonderfully careing,And totally trusting gender counselor for close to ten months now.I Have been on hormone therapy ,Monitored by a Careing and trusted Doctor Since October of 2015.The three of us combined,Working together.I the client,They the professionals.Have sent a letter to surgeon /s.That within this year,Help me toward achieving my life long goal of reassignment surgery.I am true to my self  excited!This is not my biological biography,Yet away for myself to open up with others who are shamed oppressing us to keep our inner knowledge ie,A secret.I was raised by a careing single mother.Who worked and provided the best to her ability.I have five other siblings.The black and white,My mother.Bless her,Did not ,Would not,Understand as a tortured child.All my feelings as a female trapped in a boys body.I repeatedly explained these experienced daily feelings to her.I kept a daily diary,That allowed me in expanding my writing skills.Vocabulary,And above all.Released some frustration.I had gotten a job as a child delivering a local weekly newspaper,And along with that in the summers picked berries,beans and cucumbers.With my earned money,I would purchase girls clothes,shoes,etc..   These age appropriate girls clothes were a release,I could dress up,Dress down at bedtime.Yet with my brothers and sisters around,I couldn't.For they would tell our mother.Strict punishment.So I learned the keep it in the closet.Everything feminine I owned was tossed in the garbage.My diary read and thrown away.My eldest sister sharing contents of passage with her close friends.And the older classmates teased me repeatedly.Yet I go right back at purchasing Jr clothing,Writing And Reading any and all subject pertaining too transgender people and their individual behaviors within society.My mother believing fetishes,Crossdressing,Homosexuality.Was my motivation.All were flatly incorrectly diagnose.I am a female,And I want act out as normal as my sister's,Their girlfriend,My girlfriends/ classmates.I n closing,Back in the decades of the 1960s-70s.Not much was acceptable about transsexuals,Labels were a standard.And wrong.I was miserable as a child,And it became worse in my life as a teen,And into my twenties.Onset of male hormones,My beautiful soft voice turning into an alto sax.(Cry ,tears time)Suicidal times.I had never discuss with anyone," The Family shame".I once ,accompanied with my mother to the doctors office visit.Tried discussing I was a girl trapped inside this hairy boys body.Mom,quelling/ slapping my mouth as I talked to my doctor.His reply was listen to Your mother.I drew a conclusion from this doctor visit as a black and white.Never mentioning I am a female trapped inside a males body to any one,Professional or not.Which was totally wrong!And stealing estrogens,birth control pills,so as to stop androgens.Is also a wrong I did! Drinking alcohol after turning twenty one,So I could forget and also a means to magnifying estrogen.I smoked cigarettes,stimulating me as I write in my diary.Only drug I tried was one leafy kind.I somehow was in a pattern of self destruct.I stopped all those ,and been clean of all since 2009.In ending.I had wish that I seek help as a child!💗
    • MarcieMarie12
      Hi Elissa! Welcome to Transpulse! My mom  took about a year to come around (sort of), my dad took about 3 months. Initially they were very hostile to it. I kept in touch, and basically showed them it was not the end of the world and it was what was best  for me.   Hugs, Marcie   .
    • Charlize
      I didn't get to make it to this years march as the sap is flowing on the farm.  I certainly enjoyed the march last year.  Here is a picture from that event. what a great group of women.  I got there early and had a great time simply relating to others.                 Hugs,   Charlize
    • Gwen
      This is one hefty vehicle! And in wonderful condition. I hope you drive with your arm out the window while wearing cool sunglasses   Gwen
    • Gwen
      Great news!! And what a wonderful birthday present. I hope the process is smooth for you, with nothing major to get in your way.   Gwen
    • Charlize
      I agree that we may well not be much better off here in the US.  There is definitely a backlash and in some areas or with certain demographics our safety doesn't exist.  Fortunately there are also many who are much more accepting than ever.  I have to look at that bright side. A bit of a Pollyanna ?   Hugs,   Charlize
    • VickySGV
      Sad to say, this is running about the same as it is here in the U.S. and may not be as bad in a couple of places, but still it is pretty bad overall.  Great Britain has about the same stats on H8ers, minus the KKK of course, but the Fundamentalist and Roman Catholic influences are used as the same excuses to just plain hate from what I have heard.
    • Carolyn Marie
      https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/washington/articles/2018-01-19/senate-passes-conversion-ban-transgender-bullying-bills   Carolyn Marie
  • Today's Birthdays

No users celebrating today
  • Upcoming Events

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • TransPulse Partners