• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

here we go...

Guest Tamar

Soo,went to see my new GT yesterday. This one is taking a different approach. He wants to start at my earliest memories and work thru my life story. I told him I didn't think he had a big enough pry-bar in the office to open those vaults :) Soo,this looks like its gunna take a bit longer than expected :/ I suppose I should go with it tho,it may help with some other issues-it just seems a bit off topic to me. I guess time will tell.

Yes, go through with it!

That is where the gold is, for sure...

My GT used a similar approach, it only took a short time before she had heard all she needed to assess me accurately. I thought she'd drag it out forever, but I we were on the same page in a matter of two or three sessions..

You are doing great, press onward!

Love, Svenna

Just a thought(yeah,I do have them occasionally :) ) this seems to be turning into a blog,perhaps its time in the introductions forums is over? Any thoughts? If so,where should I take this?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Vanna

Id love to visit chat,but my only internet access is on my phone which doesnt have java or something and won't let me open it. Sooo, not just yet I guess. :/ Anyhoo, "public" update, my app with my new GT is on the 13th :) Happy bday to me. I'll let everyone know how it goes.

I just had to smile about your new b-day. :D The 13th of January I had my first G.T. session and I had my first endo appointment February 13th. The 13th's are good days for me as well I try to schedule all appointments for the 13th's. It's my unofficial transition day. :P

Hang in there and things will fall into place. Congrats! :thumbsup:

~Rea

Thanks Ricka :). My god,I just got called a girl. :). That left me stunned,but smiling. Wow! :)

It is an intoxicatingly welcome change, no?

I still remember my first 'girl', ahh....:)

Love, Svenna

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forum Moderator

Good luck Tony, may it go well. :)

Cindy -

Guest Tamar

Thanks Cindy. He's willing to write the referal. :). He wants me to go away,think about everything we've discussed,talk with my spouse,and come back and see him when I've made a decision. Still in shock. Happy but.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Tamar

It is done! Our family doctor has received "the letter" and is researching suitable endo's in our area. I see him next week to pick up a referal. I think I smiled yesterday,really smiled,for the first time in years. So happy.

• Forum Moderator

That is great news Tony ! You are on your way to a better you. Life is going to get a bit more interesting :)

May you relish your first dose of E, I know I did.

Hugs

Cindy -

Guest Tamar

Thanks Cindy. Can't wait. I appreciate your support and input in my journey so far.

I think this story has had its time in the intoductions now. Time to let it fade into obscurity. My warmest thanks to all who welcomed me here. See you all in the other forums. :)