• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bulldog1948

TS in a troop of Gorrilas

Bulldog1948

Crazy post,ugh. I watched this beautiful awesome video on line yesterday. It was amazing to watch how the young ones thought the man sitting there with silver hair and a black shirt had become one of them. And, they say that the great apes are our closet kin. If you want just Google troop of gorrilas visit ugandan camp. hope this passes as I know that you will enjoy the vid as much as I did.

Mike

Guest Mia J

Thanks Mike.

I had the opportunity to see this a few weeks ago and it is one of the most amazing species interactions I have ever seen. It is wonderful how some of our fellow residents of this big blue marble can interact.

By the way taxonomy wise we are classified as Great Apes so they are truly our cousins.

Mia

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Who's Online   8 Members, 0 Anonymous, 99 Guests (See full list)

• lauraincolumbia
    • Kirsten
    • Astrid
    • Carolyn Marie
    • DeeDee
    • QuestioningAmber
    • D.Grey
    • Jocelyn
  • Topics With Zero Replies

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Young
    Newest Member
    Young

1. Jaxon/Xander Menefee
      Jaxon/Xander Menefee
      (16 years old)
    2. Lydia Barnes
      Lydia Barnes
      (59 years old)
    • Astrid
      Yep, I agree, as noted by my Location description included with each message I send here 🙂   I'm much more relaxed here than I am in certain other parts of the USA.   Astrid
    • Kris-Boston
      Yes it is , and depends on the state .  In general its life insurance is a big savings , but short term disability may go up . In MA as far as I know no difference on auto insurance . 
    • lauraincolumbia
      Massachusetts is great! Love the state! One of these days, I'll move back.
    • ToniTone
      Hey y'all! Haven't been too active here the past few weeks, I've been in a mostly uneventful but busy routine the past few weeks. So I haven't had much to say or time to say it. But I think I mustered up enough noteworthy things to mention. So here goes...    So, life at my new sober house has been OK. On the one hand I've made some good new friends and became more incorporated into the lights community. I finally feel like I'm where I belong and part of something, not just subsisting in isolation on the fringe of society... On the other hand, I'm so busy and stressed with all the treatment and meetings required of staying in a sober house. I'm tired of treatment living. I want to be independent again. But for now it is what it is. I don't know what the future holds... But enough of that.    I've been off hormones for a week bc my doctor won't approve my refill until she sees me, which is in a couple hours today. I also do my first labs today. While I didn't instantly morph back into a man being off hrt for a week (lol), it did disrupt my morning ritual of taking it with my coffee. Being OCD this did mess with my anxiety a bit.    This past week aside, I've been transitioning now for 3 1/2 months. It's still going well. My breast are not noticeably bigger, but the tissue is firmer. My nipples are harder and getting pretty sore now. My waist fat is melting away (low carbs, intermittent fasting and a lot of walking) and smoothing out and blending with my hips. I still get dysphoric at times about my appearance. But I've been looking at photos of me before this past spring and I feel so much more pretty and feminine then I did back then. I'm quite content with where I see my transition going.    I also have my first laser hair removal session Friday, so excited!    I've been hanging out quite a bit with my transition sister. After my doctor appointment today, we're going for a walk in the park. She's so lovely... 😍   Stay awesome y'all!  ~Toni
    • ToniTone
      I like it! This speaks to me, about the duality we struggle and diverge with.    ~Toni
    • Bananarama
      Nice to have you here and welcome, Carol. 🙂   MJ
    • Jani
      Interestingly I realized today I had not contacted my auto insurance company when I thought I had.  Duh!  I called USAA and after the agent did a little research she just changed the gender marker.  I logged in to the website a few minutes later and hocus pocus, it was correct!  Yeah.  I'm hoping my rates will change a little.     Jani    
    • Jani
      Hello Carol.  Welcome to the forum.  Please make yourself at home and join in the conversation.    Cheers, Jani
    • Jani
      Greetings Pixie and welcome to the forum. Jani
    • Jani
      Very good Kris.  Hopefully they will follow through and all will be well!    Cheers, Jani
    • Krisvm
      Just came off the call. They said they are happy to support me in anyway they can but they don't have any specific policy built in. As such they are going away to do some research and reach out to other colleagues to see if they can work out the best way forward. On my side, does anyone have any links to good resources on transitioning to work at all? Would be good to read what other companies or people have as best practice so I know what might need to be discussed if anything is missing?
    • Krisvm
      Hi. Welcome
    • MaryMary
      Hi, welcome to transpulse
    • carolcrissy
      Just saying hi to all you lovely ladies. I am a mature, life long, part time, girl. I love expressing my femininity. I love all people who express their feminine side.
    • Kirsten
      Day two was very quiet actually. We sold a lot more stuff, but mostly through online sites. We shut it all down at 1 in the afternoon and went swimming at a friends pool. I actually had my 4 year old swimming without his floaties!! But nothing weird. Lol.  Nothing much. They couldn’t find the vin on the bike so they checked the vin on my title and saw that it wasn’t stolen and was in fact mine. So they said thank you and headed out. And a few minutes later the other person came and bought my bike.  Neither person seemed to have any issue with the bearded girl in a bikini with a bulge. 🤷🏻‍♀️ It says a lot about this part of the country I think. I am very grateful to live here. 
  • Upcoming Events