• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Wearing Panties

Guest Maitane

Guest Maitane

I probably already know what the majority of you will say right off the get go. But here goes I don't wear the panties because of my stepdaughter but she has a great number of styles anyway I wear some of my step daughters panties and I love how the fit me. I am

petite and do not strech them out I am smaller then her figure but I am in trouble because they are my step daughters. so let the comments roll I will not judge any of you in the slights just be very honest

Guest Amanda Whyte

Maitane, I hope this comes out right but as long as you are doing it for you and not because they are hers, I dont think it is horrible. You should get your own as you are using something of someone's elses without their permision. Plus if it is found out in real life the implications could be bad. Especially if she is a minor. But I dont think you are a horrible person for doing it.

Guest LorieAnne

Wow, you need to go shopping. You can even buy them online if you are not comfortable doing so in a store.

For some reason your post disturbed me. It really has struck a chord. Being that I to have had a stepdaughter ( and I was in the closet then) and a bio daughter. I remember being in the closet, I even wore my ex wife's things, but never would i have touched a childs indergarments. It just seems like a very morally gre.......no......I think it's black and white. I feel what you are doing is morally wrong. You are opening yourself up to a lot of bad things. Even possible legal trouble if anyone found out. If My ex remarried and happened to do so with a man who likes panties (or someone who is tg) And I found out he was wearing my daughters panties I would immediately pursue legal action.

Wow. Please buy your own and respect your step daughters space and privacy. I would also recommend seeing a therapist ASAP.

I am the only one disturbed by this??

Guest Amanda Whyte

It is disturbing to me but if she is just doing it out of convenience and not out of anything sexual, I can calmly just ask her to stop and go buy her own. If it is because it is her stepdaughter's then that opens a whole new can of worms and she needs to go get help asap as you said.

Guest Ney'ite

I have to agree with the others - especially LorieAnne. If you were ever found out, I would think your thoughts of transitioning could very well be a thing of the past, being completely replaced by the possibility of legal action (I am not a lawyer so this is only my personal take) which could create a living heck. By all means, by your own, you obviously have a somewhat reference as to what size would fit you. Mail order or something...anything...but please for the sake of the sacred position of father you have assumed - respect your child's privacy or you could very well lose everything for a very long time, if not indefinitely.

As LorieAnn said, you should respect your step daughter's privacy and as others have said, this could be misunderstood.

Buy your own when you get a chance, it's not so hard to do and you'll get to pick your style. Then, lookout there's a whole world of fashion waiting for you!

Shari

I go online to Sears and buy nylon briefs by Covington. They look identical to womans panty's but have a bit more room in the front that womans panties don't have. They are really comfortable, breethable and don't bunch up. And if you get any crap from anybody, you can pull up the website and show Mr smarty Pants that they are marketed to men. Don't risk borrowing from family members and you can still wear panties that fit you better than your step daughter's.

Kathryn

Guest Just "B"

Umm, I find it a bit creepy, but DO understand your reasoning. Just order some from any store online. Doesn't have to be Victoria's Secret as that would be a dead give-a-away (although there are always styles on sale for $3-4 apiece). You can shop Macy's, Dillard's, Sears, Penny's, wherever.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Ravyn

I'm with "B" on this, it's a little creepy but understandable. I find that of all womans clothing, panties are the easiest for me to buy. No one questions, even at Vickies Secrets, they just assume I'm buying for someone else.

• 1 month later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   9 Members, 0 Anonymous, 128 Guests (See full list)

• Betty K
    • Ashley0616
    • Mmindy
    • awkward-yet-sweet
    • KatieSC
    • mattie22
    • Sally Stone
    • Maddee
    • Birdie