Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest LadyRez

Do you think I look female enough to pass?

Guest LadyRez

Ok so I just got my photo up here and its from this past halloween, now granted this is me as a crossdresser but I am curious even before my transition if you think I could pass, do I look womanly enough?

Guest rikkicd64

Ok so I just got my photo up here and its from this past halloween, now granted this is me as a crossdresser but I am curious even before my transition if you think I could pass, do I look womanly enough?

Well Lady,you look very passible to me,to quote another member,"I try to just fit in",this quote has helped me not be too criticial on myself.Hope this helps,you look great.

Rikki...... :thumbsup:

~Nova~

You look fine in your avatar, but I will echo what has been said here a ton of times, it's more than a face that makes a woman. present yourself is more important than how you look.

Welcome to the Playground. :)

JJ

From what I can see in your avatar you have great eyes and good features. You should have no problems in the looks department

:)

Johnny

Guest Shauna B

Judging from your avatar, I'm sure you will do fine appearance wise. But it is my experience that confidence does a lot more for passability than looks.

Shauna

Guest LadyRez

Thank you all for making this girl feel pretty, I know I must exude confidence and I am constantly working on that :)

Guest rikkicd64

Shauna,you are right about the confidence,at 65 years old,I've been out shopping wearing a mens western shirt and baseball cap and that confidence in the woman that I am has been strong enough that some of the store clerks still addressed me as maam.Thanks.....

Rikki....

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Topics With Zero Replies

• Carolyn Marie
      https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/18/opinion/chelsea-manning-senate.html?mtrref=t.co&assetType=opinion&_r=0   Carolyn Marie
    • Rachel Gia
      Hi, Although the basis of my meditation come from a book on Buddism the spiritual aspect of my life is based around being thankful for what I have and for the people I know and to participate with that which is around me the basis of which is understanding and practicing love. i like Buddism a lot but prefer if people use their own words when conveying something.  If I had the determination and attention span to read the Quoran and find a Master I would say I would align myself with Sufism but that's not going to happen so I have to be content being an Abrahamist with Big Book leanings. This is not my own words but sort of in fact. Love God (your version) and treat others with kindness and love:) The rest is commentary. Reading this made things easy for me. In light of the simplicity I feel that spirituality should not possess an inaccessible quality to it.  Why I like Sufism is the belief that "love is the highest station of the soul."
    • ElissaMtF
    • ElissaMtF
      Hi ,  thanks for the warm welcome  
    • ElissaMtF
      Hi Gwen, thanks for the warm welcome. I do have a balanced life but it’s especially because it helps me to get through the dysphoric days. I try to work a lot and do relaxing things to be confronted less with the dysphoria.   I love Godiva chocolate. Lindt chocolate from Switzerland is not bad either but I prefer my Belgian chocolates. We have a Leonidas on every corner here. Do you have Leonidas chocolate in the USA?  
    • ElissaMtF
      Thanks so much. Your message feels very welcoming  I don’t have a lot of  supportive people so thanks for offering me a place to share my feelings. 
    • ElissaMtF
      AWW, I love that question, so sweet my dog is called “ Noisette “ which is French for “ walnut / nut “ . He is 4 years old, kinda small but very fat. His race is a mix of a mops and a bulldog.  I love him. He can be grumpy but he’s lovely  
    • ChloeRoss
      The whole issue was not about the ability of trans to serve just like its not about the ability of immigrants to do good work. It is about Trump appeasing his base so that he can stay in power as long as possible so he can keep passing the things he really cares about and those are the things that make his money. It's a shame there are so many bigots in this country that is making it possible.
    • ChloeRoss
      Very well put. The journey for many is hard and long. Hopefully as time goes by it becomes easier for many.
    • ChloeRoss
      I would add Transgender Date to the list. While I am MTF the site does a good job of catering to everyone. They do a great job of breaking down the identities instead of just grouping everyone together. There is a vast community there so finding someone there is definitely a good chance of finding someone. There is also a lot of discussion on the site which is focused more on just dating. That may provide a good outlet for your friend as well.
  • Today's Birthdays

1. rorylm
      rorylm
      (68 years old)
  • Upcoming Events

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • TransPulse Partners