Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest XFaelanX

1st Therapy Session

9 posts in this topic

Well today is going to be my 1st therapy session. I'm really nervous. It's with Dr. Ken Levy. I would have preferd a women. But hopeful he be just as caring and nice. My insurance company is Kaiser of Southern California . If anyone's ever heard of Dr. Levy any positive or negitive experiences would be greatly aprecitaed.

Wishing you luck though I am sure it will be a great experience

Johnny

Good luck! I hope it is a wonderful experience for you! Keep on honest and open mind and I'm sure it will be great.

Hugs,

Shauna

I'm sure your gender therapist will put you at ease. They understand just

how difficult for us. Don't bring a hankie .... they supply the tissues.

:thumbsup:

Peace, Jan

That is great news. The relief I felt after starting to see a GT was wonderful. Let us know how it goes.

Mia

Well my 1st visit with a therapist went well. It was just an in take interview but luckly there was an appiontment open later today with the person that will be my therapist. I m sure that this one will go just as well. The most important thing is that I feel a lot better and happy that I have taken my 1st steps in my transition.

Awesome :) It should only get better from here

A very very good first step. Please tell us how everything goes.

Lizzie

My 1st therapy session was great I even went dressed. No makeup though but it felt good to go out as me for once. The Dr was very nice and very understanding and it felt good to be taking the 1st steps in my journey to womenhood.