• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

NoNo hair removal

KathrynJulia

Ladies:

For the past 40 days I have been using the NoNo Hair Removal System. They give you a 60 days trial period and if you are unhappy for any reason, they will pay the return postage and refund your money.. Well, I'm not returning my NoNo. I used to have a pretty thick beard. In the past 40 days I've been using my NoNo on my face, arms, chest, and legs. It's starting to work. Hair growth has been slowed and I've noticed the arm and leg hair is less. My beard, I think it's starting to affect the hair. It feels different.Not as thick. I'm going to take another 40 days and see if I have pretty much clobbered all my body hair, I'll report back about.

Kathryn Julia

Guest Robin Winter

I've heard results are good, but you need to be aware if you aren't already that the NoNo is NOT permanent hair removal. It will certainly give you better and longer lasting results than most every other method short of laser or electrolosys, and I'm guessing you don't have the beard shadow to deal with ? I wish I could afford one....I think they're great, I just want to make sure you know it's not permanent.

Shilo

Your daughter is adorable. I finished my internship and stayed home with my daughter. We have a bond that I cherish. I hope she makes your world go round and round and round.

Give her a hug for me. Kathryn

Guest Mayrah

Your hair has got multiple phases that it goes through, one of them is a "sleeping phase".

These tools and products play on the natural phases of hair growth, and the longer they put them in the sleeping phase, the slower the hair growth. But that doesnt mean anything because at the same time, you still got every hair coming back.

Guest rikkicd64

I have owned a no-no and I was totally dis-satisfied with the product and and the outrageous cost.I my opinion,it's a 29.95 product with only marginal results.So girls,be careful.

Rikki...

• Root Admin

As always, Your Mileage May Vary.

MaryEllen

After reading this thread back when it was originally posted I decided to research this product. Here is what I found:

This product has over 153 negative reviews on Amazon, Negative being 1 star...

every other review totaling 2 stars to 5 stars totals 11 reviews. 11 reviews above 1 star, 153 reviews that are at 1 star... or wishing they could give it no stars.

If you would like to try it, I can say that it's cheaper on Amazon and Amazon will play middle man between buyers and the company if you need or want to return it and they give you problems. A lot of people say to take their risk free 60 day trial but I've heard mostly bad things about that as well. As I understand it you can only be eligible Things like they won't give you an address to return it to so you have to keep the product while they keep your money and other such under handed stuff.

There is no miracle product for hair removal.

If you have good results with this machine then you are very fortunate because it seems the greater majority of people who use it don't.

Do your research before buying.

~Jade.