• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

7 Months RLE, do I pass photos?

Guest FemtoKitten

Guest FemtoKitten

Just some photos that I was very happy with, first time I can say "I am truly me, sans certain parts"

gallery_15036_1186_20645.jpggallery_15036_1186_796.jpg

Not much I know, but with no HRT or anti-androgens this is the best I can do.

Feedback Please!!

You are adorable! If you didn't tell me I would never know and if you did I probably wouldn't believe it! And no HRT???

I'd say you're looking great and when you finally start HRT you will blossom beautifully. In your case all you need to pass I would say is a good passable voice and feminine mannerisms. You've got a great start point and I'm pretty sure you will be fine.

Hang in there! You're on the right track!

*hugs*

• Admin

Sorry to tell you this, but if you are trying to pass for a boy, you are doing it all wrong!! Evil grin!! Keep up the good work!!

Guest andrea2012

It's funny because I saw the pics and thought 'wow thats after HRT?' then I read the bottom comment. You pass perfectly. :) Congrats!

Looking great - no real problem areas, HRT will not have that much to do for you, just a little fine tuning unlike so many of us that needed a complete overhaul.

Be happy and go out in confidence because you are already present so beautifully as a woman even without the hormones.

Love ya,

Sally

Guest Lacey Lynne

Like many other posters - the pictures scream HRT at me. You definitely pass.

Bobbi

Heck, yeah, babes! Like, I envy you! You're SOOO on your way!

Peace :thumbsup: Lacey

Guest Mojave

Ummmmm....I don't feel you pass. I mean you're very close, like if that's you before hormones I think you'll be fine. But I don't feel you pass now.

• Forum Moderator

Funny about different perspectives-to me you look enough like my nephew's ex-wife to be her twin. I can't give you any hints for improvement. You have a soft round face and a gentle sweet smile which actually makes you a little prettier than my nephew's ex. And people thought she was pretty too

Johnny

Guest Mojave

I find it very, very odd that everyone in every passing thread insists the OP passes. Like go look, 99% of posts say a person passes, and that's not realistic. I mean there are people that don't pass so badly I feel horrible that everyone is lying to them. I mean were looking for honest feedback right, not to be put in danger because we don't pass but no one has the decency to tell us we don't.

I feel girls tend to have much brighter eyes, their eyelids are opened wider and their eyes tend to be larger relative to their skull. I feel a woman's key beauty comes from her eyes. I feel your eyes don't convey feminity for those reasons.

I also feel your nose is very masculine. I have a very large nose by any standard, yours is smaller than mine, but is still rather large.

I also feel your jawline is very masculine. Like in the photo on the left it is very obvious that you are TS, the photo on the right not so much. It's the way your skin pulls against your jaw making it a very rigid structure.

I also feel you have a large forehead, maybe try a hair cut with bangs to cover it.

I only go into so much detail because you specifically asked, and I feel the people on this site would much rather be agreeable than truthful. Go look at the other threads, it's always 99% pass.

Guest FemtoKitten

Thank you for your input, as a random person I must take everything you say as 100% correct.

Well, I do have bangs, quite long ones. They aren't in that photo.

My eyes, my forehead, my jawline are all genetic and something I can't help. The first photo was a forced smile, not genuine and that is part of the reason.

However, in the real world I am constantly pegged as female with no questions asked. I am happy with myself, save no HRT, and I live my life as who I truly am with no problems whatsoever. I asked for feedback, and I got some. However the consensus is that I look completely female, and according to the rule of Democracy that is the given verdict.

Thank you all for the great feedback!

• Root Admin

That was a very negative post, Mojave. I'm beginning to see why you were banned from the chat.

MaryEllen

Guest angels wings

I just read this and i saw ur photo . Truely i was born a woman and u look 100times better than me . Im amazed its without hormones . As females we all look differnt we all have differnt shapes but its the core of us that makes a woman . I think too as a female we ALWAYS compare ourselves to other females we have to learn to be comfortable in our own skin . Dont wory im giving myself advice here too lol. But honestly pl disregard the negative posts belive in u look in the mirror and smile because u r u and u look great. Keep smiling and enjoy

• 2 weeks later...