Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Gabriel_soulshadow

So yea

4 posts in this topic

So I came out to my sister to say, and I think it was the single most hardest thing I could ever do. She was shocked at first, then was understanding and realized that my whole life I had been different and was excepting. I made her promise not to tell anyone not even mom or dad just yet. My adrenaline is still pumping very hard. Im still really nervous.

Welcome to the start of your journey - and I know it must have been terrifying! But you did it, so here is a hearty "GOOD FOR YOU" .

Lizzy

There are two parts to breathing, the inhale and the exhale, keep them in order and you will be fine!! GFY!

Update, I may have been over zealous because I told my really good friend at work outed me to the boss and the boss told me he can't have that in his tattoo shop and if I do this then he can't have me working there, and I truly love my job. Ugh what to do now, he said that if or when I start this I will no longer have a place in that family... He has been like my secound dad for years. What would I do with my life without my job...