Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alex59

Post op : ejaculation?

Alex59   
Alex59

When I have my correction surgery (srs) , I have read that a mans sperm can live in a woman for up to 6/7 days, does this include me? D:

Thanks Alexis <3

Mia J   
Mia J

Alexis, I moved this topic to the POST OP forum.

Can you be more specific in what you are asking?

Are you asking if a man's sperm can live in you for up to 6 or seven days after sex?

I have never heard any studies even done on this as sense a post op transwoman is sterile it would not matter.

Mia

~Brenda~   
~Brenda~

Probably, but what is the worry?

Brenda

VickySGV   
VickySGV

Highly unlikely is the best answer, since in the time shown above, the sperm will have migrated up into the woman's uterus or died trying. Without a uterus which is a special environment that will protect the sperm more readily, what is its reason to go on living?? Our neo vaginas will not have the same chemical environment that a uterus does. But I agree, why are you asking the question?

Alex59   
Alex59

I know its kind of wierd.... but I would absolutly LOVE to get pregnant; go through the joys of pregnancy, carry a mans child <3 but I know I will never have children IN THAT WAY so I dunno.... I guess it makes me feel more whole knowing I can carry something of him to do with reproduction inside me :'(

Guest Ney'ite   
Guest Ney'ite

I know its kind of wierd.... but I would absolutly LOVE to get pregnant; go through the joys of pregnancy

Actually, Alex, you may find it not all that weird at all. I am sure there are many MTFs here on the forums who would love to be able to carry a child full term. I, for one, am one of them - I would love to be able to experience the maternal joy of birth just once. Of course, getting pregnant the old-fashioned way (a.k.a. with a male) I am allllll set with that. A turkey-baster would be fine for me and (hopefully) my partner (well, if I had one).

Alex59   
Alex59

O god no getting pregnant isnt whats weird, and I know manygirls born in the worng body want to, its the other thing about the sperm in which I think that YOU'D ALL find kinda wierd :L

Guest Michellewhois   
Guest Michellewhois

I know its kind of wierd.... but I would absolutly LOVE to get pregnant; go through the joys of pregnancy

Actually, Alex, you may find it not all that weird at all. I am sure there are many MTFs here on the forums who would love to be able to carry a child full term. I, for one, am one of them - I would love to be able to experience the maternal joy of birth just once. Of course, getting pregnant the old-fashioned way (a.k.a. with a male) I am allllll set with that. A turkey-baster would be fine for me and (hopefully) my partner (well, if I had one).

Alex59

As Bette stated there are many of us that would love to have that feeling of being pregnant. I know for me that I got a small taste (I had Couvade syndrome when my SO was carring our 1st). It was both a blessing as well as a curse. The blessing because it got caught up in the feeling and emotions that I thought I could never experience. The curse was that I got caught up in the feelings and emotions only to find that I could not complete the birth. Where my SO displayed a slight case of post partum, I experienced it fully till life and the real world slapped me in the face.

Alex59   
Alex59

Thanks, but as i've already said, I know alot of girls born in the wrong body would wish to get pregnant its the sperm living part that some would find a bit weird but I dont. And what does "SO" mean lol

Alexis <3

Guest LizMarie   
Guest LizMarie

SO = significant other, a non-gender way of discussing one's spouse, fiancee, or other close person.

And no, I don't find the idea of sperm living inside the vagina for some time weird at all. That's what it's supposed to do, right? :)

Alex59   
Alex59

Awk yes, of course. It would make me feel more whole :) xx

Alexis