Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emily_MI

Need help please with passing....

16 posts in this topic

Frankly, hon, you look great! Aside from perhaps some eyebrow work, you should pass very easily. You have a lovely smile, you haven't gone overboard on the makeup, your hair is styled very nicely (I'm a big fan of bangs, as you can see :) ), and your clothes fit you well.

Definitely on the right track, Emily. I have to admit, I was expecting someone who looks like your avatar. Fooled me good. :D

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

Hey there,

I'm a dude and I don't know much about MtF passing tips. But I think you look great:) As I see it you are very (!) close to passing 100% and I think you have great potential and really good features.

So good luck with everything.

Cheers,

Talon.

Quit using your sister's pictures so we can really see what you look like!!! :lol:

Translated, you will get taken for female easily and without any visual hiccups from other folks.

Nice....good physical features!

Huggs

Dee Jay

Frankly, hon, you look great! Aside from perhaps some eyebrow work, you should pass very easily. You have a lovely smile, you haven't gone overboard on the makeup, your hair is styled very nicely (I'm a big fan of bangs, as you can see :) ), and your clothes fit you well.

Definitely on the right track, Emily. I have to admit, I was expecting someone who looks like your avatar. Fooled me good. :D

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

Awww Thanks for the VERY flattering compliments about the pcis I posted (not my Avatar LOL - I have no idea how that got on there so needless to say I changed that FAST!) I know I need to do more with my eye brows (I have heard that on many occasions) so I will probably try some ideas with that. I do like how I did my hair in that PIC (well a girl I know helped me so credit goes to her). I am still learining a lot with makeup so that has been a challenge for me and something I defiantly need to do more work on. I am getting together at the end of the month actually with a friend of mine who is going to help me with a makeover so probably by then I will take your advice and do something with my eye brows and post something very soon afterwards! Thank You again for the compliments and your oponions- it does really help.. /Hugs

-Emily

Quit using your sister's pictures so we can really see what you look like!!! :lol:

Translated, you will get taken for female easily and without any visual hiccups from other folks.

LOL - I wish I had a sister then I probably would have user her PIC already! :lol: - But Thank You for the compliments!

You look great can we swap? Im geeting jelous here lol u girls look awsome . The only thing i would work on is ur eyebrows like mentioned and your nails besides that ur beautiful . Lucky u girl keep smiling

You look great can we swap? Im geeting jelous here lol u girls look awsome . The only thing i would work on is ur eyebrows like mentioned and your nails besides that ur beautiful . Lucky u girl keep smiling

/Hugs

You have made some excellent choicesthe capped sleeves on the blouse flatter your shoulders, the necklace makes your neckline look good and the bangs soften your face. Your makeup looks good-no easy task!- and as other said you have a feminine killer smile. In short you look great.

My only advise is about fashion-and maybe I am out of step after living as a man over a year-but to me the nylons and boots are too dark for the light skirt. Create a disconnect in an otherwise beautiful look. But that is really very minor.

You do look really great

Johnny

Dang Johnny you are savvy on this stuff :) Cool!

Thanks Talon-Had quite a few decades of experience and I am an artist so things like that are really apparent to me :D

Johnny

You look great , good selection of clothes love the boots.

My only advice is for the hair and makeup. Go darker color for your hair it will better with your skin tone and for your make up don't use alover eyeliner it makes your eyes appear smaller so only outline half the eye but with Brown liner not black and add mascara to your eyelashes. And lip gloss will go along way if add some light redish pink color to make your lip fuller. Other than that you look fine.:)

You look great , good selection of clothes love the boots.

My only advice is for the hair and makeup. Go darker color for your hair it will better with your skin tone and for your make up don't use alover eyeliner it makes your eyes appear smaller so only outline half the eye but with Brown liner not black and add mascara to your eyelashes. And lip gloss will go along way if add some light redish pink color to make your lip fuller. Other than that you look fine. :)

WOW, Thank You for the great advice. I am hopefully next week going over a friends for a makever so I will defiantly use your suggestions and will post the results soon after! /Hugs

-Emily

Any techniques to either help with my posture or to help hide my shoulders back more?

Posture is back up right and our shoulders pulled back slightly. Hunching your shoulders forward will make them look larger and more masculine. If you have problems with posture (I know I do) wearing a waist cincher or corset will help with that :)