Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Kael147

Random ramblings again

Guest Kael147

Hey folks,

Haven't been on in a couple weeks. Laying a little low. I've been super wrapped up in my work and gender stuff. Kids and the rest of it -

I've come out at the office and with my professional governing body and political body. Everyone has been really great. I've got the paperwork all drawn up to change my name and just have to find my birth certificate and marriage cert. I'm pretty stoked.

I've been on t for a month now. It was a super low dose of androgel so not a lot of changes going on. I've learned that I need to wear loose pants or the seams causes bad things!!!! Well good feelings, but hard to concentrate!

However, first shot of delatestryl today so I'm on a much higher dosage and should be on track to proper t levels for a man.

My emotions have been fairly stable, but feel like I'm heading into a depression or something, but I don't really know, maybe just feeling like I want something to happen. It would be nice if I started to look more like a dude, but I need to have patience.

I'm thinking of maybe taking some time off work, but my wife isn't too keen on it. I need a mental break, but not sure I can afford it!

Anyway guys - hope you are all well and keeping it real!

Kael

JJ

Thanks for the update Kael. The news about work is great!

The rest sounds a little like a roller coaster. I think that shot will start things rolling faster but I know that feeling of things not happening fast enough. Time just seems to drag with nothing but worry and sacrifice and then one day you will look in the mirror and see it. And wonder eventually how it happened so fast.

Transitioning can really be a roller coaster with periods of euphoria for progress and finally feeling right-at least for me-followed by periods of despair that you have worked so hard and it doesn't show. meanwhile there are changes you haven't noticed yet happening and as many internal and emotional as external and physical I think. For me the internal have been more subtle but even more profound as I find my footing as my true self and slowly learn to release the me that was held prisoner inside got so long.

I hope this change brings you as much peace and satisfaction as it has me. Living as a man is just right. So very right somehow that everything else in life is better and the bad is more bearable because of it.

Johnny

Guest Lacey Lynne

Congrats bigtime, man! Told ya your professional peers would be cool with you! Barristers can be open-minded and hip!

Now, about that HRT: Ooohh-rah! You're an Honorary Marine now, Buddy! Semper Fi! (Canada got Marines, man?)

Peace & Success :thumbsup: Lacey Lynne

Guest Krisina

Thanks for the check in and about being busy wrapped up with work and gender stuff too. I hope you don't get too depressed and I hope you get to take a break. Even if you can find some time to go out on a nice day for a few hours on a nice peaceful walk and maybe a quiet day alone and a nice hot bath might help. Every little bit helps sometimes.

Krisina

Guest leo

Thanks for the up date it's good to hear from ya. Sounds like things are coming in order

Why not save for a break for now, give you something to look forward to? Iv just had 2 weeks off work and found that to be bad. I had more time to think things through so I ended up quite depressed. Now I'm back to work I find time flies and haven't had time to be depressed

All the best

Guest Gregg Jameson

Hi Kael,

You had crossed my mind recently and I'd wondered how things were going for you.

Sounds like things are moving along well! Congrats!

I hope you can get some time off if you'd like to do so!

If you get time off, maybe focus on activities that boost your morale?

I understand what Leo means about vacation time sometimes giving people more time to ruminate.

Always great to hear from you!

With Gratitude,

Brad

Guest Kael147

Hey folks,

Thanks for the feedback. I really think you are all pretty fantastic!

I have 7 hairs on my chin!!!! Hahaha!

No marines in Canada and I've already served in the Canadian forces many moons ago!

It has been super hard to deal with my professional life, hard to concentrate (especially after the t-shot)! My poor wife!

I took a bath last night and took this afternoon off and Monday and Friday next week.

Keeping it real!

Kael

JJ

Gotta love those face hairs. I like mine so much I end up going around like a homeless man half the time. My beard is about 50% black-maybe a little more, 40% blond,10% white and still too sparse for a decent beard. In other words kind of freaky. Especially with my blond hair. But I love every cotton pickin' one of those hairs and cheer them on.

Now my legs are a different matter-there I have a pretty impressive beard going if only it was a whole lot further south.

Enjoy these changes and developments. They are kind of fun. One of my favorites is picking up something that once seemed heavy. I nearly ended up doing a backflip when I picked up the mattress on my bed. Before that when I turned it I had a huge struggle and wasn't prepared for how light it had suddenly become:D And climbing hills is FUN instead of a struggle. All kinds of things like that start to happen that just feel right. We won't mention libido. Though I do see it as a real bonus too. I LIKE being a man physically too. I like it a lot.

Enjoy and keep us posted!

Johnny

Guest Kael147

Hey guys, hair is weird - of all places, it is growing fastest in my hands. It's like my arm hair is migrating. It's still kind of peach fuzzy, but black and definitely growing!

Kind of crazy in such a short time.

It's good to be started and I'm so looking forward to becoming physically a man and hopefully I'll match my outside with my insides!

Kael