Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Basilo

Waves of uncertainty

4 posts in this topic

Well, I keep having waves of doubt, where I'll just feel sooo.... Boyish? Is that the right word for it? I don't know. I've started listening to way more punk rock music recently, and I've started just acting more "boyish" as I would define it. Did/does anyone else hear have that?

I think ur confuse like me.... honestly I do call myself transsexual when I'm really curious and stuff. I think your just like me but im becoming more girlish and hating my life as a male. I love my life but I do not like the part that Im a male.

I think ur confuse like me.... honestly I do call myself transsexual when I'm really curious and stuff. I think your just like me but im becoming more girlish and hating my life as a male. I love my life but I do not like the part that Im a male.

I posted my similar thoughts/doubts on the "Introduction" forum. You're far from alone in your confusion. If you get an answer, let me know because it hasn't become clearer to me with the passage of time.

sara_lee

Hon, the type of music that you listen to and enjoy has no bearing on your gender.....

Same for likes/dislikes.....

I like motorcycles, firearms and rock-n-roll......

But, I'm all woman......

The things that you enjoy in life doesn't make one male or female....

You need to talk to a therapist and they can help you figure where you stand on all of this....ok?

Huggs

Dee Jay