Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eve Caillard

New to cross-dressing - have just told my wife

7 posts in this topic

Hi

This is my third post. Some of you will have read my other two on how I recently went through total confusion as I discovered within the last two months that I love cross-dressing (at the age of 53!), and how my first day cross-dressed went. I have had such lovely support from you and I love this site. You are fantastic people!

As I planned, last night I confessed everything to my wife before I progressed any further in this new world. I want no secrets between us. I gave her an e-mailed document with how things had turned out, including two photos of me on my first day cross-dressed. This was a really scary moment for me. Would she accept me? We've been married 30 years and this is a radical change.

Girls, she accepts me. We talked long into the night and she says she has no problems with it so long as we keep the children out of knowing about it, and that I remain in and around the house (both of which I want anyway). I don't know if she'll go any way into sharing this, but she accepts. She joked: "I knew I was the one who wears the trousers around here!" Today she smiled and joked a little about things, and I was able to drop a couple of double-entendres that made us both smile, and we're still the same as we were before. I am relieved and so happy. I am so very grateful to her.

Knowing I have this wonderful community supporting me, I celebrate with you. And I feel safer, more accepted and more happy as ever to explore my new side. This feels so good, so right and so beautiful.

Thank you all! For those with partners, I wish you all the best.

Hugs,

Eve

Congratulations. I wish you luck.

Hello Eve,

That is fantastic news to have a supportive partner is great

Deborah

Good news indeed. So much stress has been lifted for you, I imagine. Keep her in the loop and enjoy your new found enjoyment with her.

Lizzy

Thank you all for your lovely responses!

This month has been a whirl for me - starting out with a box of pantyhose from the supermarket and ending up unlocking an unknown (but very strong) desire for cross-dressing. I've dressed a few times now, and knowing my wife knows is such a relief. I have my clothes stored in my drawers along with my menswear, and know that I have no secrets.

I'm both excited and bewildered, but feelling very positive! Am still finding my feet, so thank you girls for your support!

Hugs,

Eve.

Congrats Eve!

Having an understanding and supportive partner makes the whole experience that much better. You can be yourself around her and now she has not only her husband of 30 years, but a new girlfriend.

So happy for you!

Hugs,

Charlotte

Your wife is a keeper. Treat her as a Queen. Love Amber L.