• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Games you cant part with

Guest Eloise

Guest Eloise

Any games you've got that you wouldnt part with? Fallout 3 is the only one of the current gen I'll not get rid of, with Resident Evil 4, Black and Gran Turismo 4 from the last gen.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kyla666

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Megan_Lynn

Wow were to start hmmmmm. Well acualy will not part with any games. Am an advid collector/ player of Madden football ( still have 91-2012), All wwe wrestling games, resident evil series, all finaly fantasy's, breath of fire series, chrono trigger ( best game ever) secret of mana, Basicaly anything squarsoft , metrio series ,guitar hero series.. Still have 10 nes, 56 snes, 61 ps1, 54 ps2 and 31 ps3 games. Just added 60 game boy, game boy color and gameboy advance games to collection. nes still have game genie as well as for game genie for snes, game shark for both ps1 and ps2, 5 port for snes, 4 port for ps1. For pc am a big sim city, command and conquer, age of empires and starcraft fan. Play only one online game called eudemons ( demons private server) Only system/games I ever sold was my old nes with about 45 games still regret it today.

Guest Paul_London

Tetris - Nintendo Gameboy Pocket

Tetris - Nintendo DS

Tetris - iPhone 4 (the first version, haven't got new version yet)

Sent from iPhone

• 2 weeks later...
Guest RainbowGoth98

I'd rather die than give upmy fallout 3, Idon't even play it anymore its just a classic I need to keep it close to me...

Guest Dragonseeker

The Sims 3, Mario Cart, and Amnesia:The Dark Descent are my favorites. Probably more so The Sims. Idk why, I find it so addicting.

Guest Luna_Luv2942

Pokemon Yellow, Final Fantasy IX, Soul Calibur III, and Street Fighter 2 are the ones that I can not live without :D

Guest Maria_B

Monster Rancher (Or, for you Americans, Monster Rancher 2).

I'd still be playing to this day if my disk had not gotten ruined, I've been searching and searching, I want it back.

Guest Groove_Ghost

Vagrant Story *an absolute classic game :D* Final Fantasy VII, Baldurs Gate Dark Allience 2, Resident Evil CODE: Veronica *original Dreamcast version* Max Payne, Pokemon Gold and sooooeess many more :D but nothing this generation has made me stop and look twice, though I enjoyed Duke Nukem Forever, I don't see why people hate it so much

Guest SourCandy

Suikoden II

Let's put it this way, if there was a fire, and six people were trapped. And I either saved them or this game, I would proabaly choose this game. That's hypberbolic of course, I'd at least save 3 of them and get the game, 4 if I was able to substain burns.

Guest Groove_Ghost

As many games as I have that I would step over my own grandmother to get back I also have a few memory cards, ones that have complete 100% files of Shadow Man, Rayman 1 and such, I treasure them almost as much as the games, some files I will buy another card rather than delete them due to the hours I put in to making them and the things I collected in the games.

If anyone touched my card that has my maxed out Final Fantasy VIII save data on I would have their heads!! o_O

Guest Maya.

Metroid Prime, Pokémon (Blue, Sliver, Crystal, and Fire Red), Halo (CE, 2, 3, ODST and Reach... maybe CEA), Super Mario Sunshine, Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, Mass Effect (1, 2 and 3), Kirby Air Ride, The Legend of Zelda (Ocarina of Time and Wind Waker).... I could go on.

Guest Melissa~

I can't part with Scarface, GemstoneIV, FFX ( this is being remastered for PS3!, I've never seen a game remastered before, but this totally qualifies!), FFXI, Heroes of MM 3 and 5(these will stick around the Russians love them), and last but not least sometimes you just need to be El Presidente in Tropico.

Honorable mentions: Half life series, Oblivion, Portal series, Dragon Age series, Ratchet and clank, Red Dead redemption.

It's a wonder I don't play more, but I limit myself to a few hours a month of game time.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Luuceee

I absolutely love playing The Legacy of Kain series games, Metal Gear Solids, Die Hard Trilogy, Dragon Age Origins and Forza Motorsport 3.

Guest Luuceee

Oooh i forgot about supreme commander FA, me and a friend used to play it a lot and we had a regular 'Supcom Sunday' where beer and ranked matches went on all night.