Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest eliza.d

my brutal rape by three men almost twenty times. what a nightmare of a night that was.

24 posts in this topic

ok. i have recently been able to start talkin about somethin horribke that happened not too long ago to me. this is my page, so i can say it here. for me it helps me heal to talk a little about it. but it doesnt define me. crap happens. we just have to go on.

company trucks are often keyed the same, like one key will open several trucks doors but not start all the engines. my former kwhopper was a former company truck. i had been sitting for seven days at the truckstop near the walmart dc in gordonsville,va. this was when i found out all four of my brokers had abandonded me and wouldnt load me bcuz i was a transexual. my cousin, a religious extremist pos, who is also a trucker sabotaged me, though i had no recourse or proof. anyway, the final night i was there waiting. i got a vwry rude awakening. someone had come into my truck, and i miraculously had not awaken. three someones actually. i was their slave until just before dawn, i thought they were going to kill me, they might as well have. i had been fulltime for a few weeks and recently begun hrt. i was too afraid to report it fearing that i would end up being arrested and harassed bybthe police and of course i was afraid they were watching me. i was right. my dad gave me money to return home after verbally abusing me for hours on the phone. i was out of money and had siphoned all the fuel from my reefer tank into the tractor to stay warm. i did not tell anyone this happened althoigh i am beginning to be able to talk about it.

one of them followed me in his rig for 130 miles southbound. i was very afraid. i couldnt stand being in the truck i loved anylonger, and with no brokers to load me, i had to give up ky authority and my equipment.

tie your doors together when you sleep. so this wont happen to you.

i think they did that to me bcuz they wanted to rob me of my womanhood. THEY FAILED.

OMG! That was a terrible thing to have happen to you. I'm sure you did all that you could do under the circumstances. It's sad when one is afraid to go to the police for fear that they won't help. This was a hard lesson to learn. Your suggestion of tying the doors together is a good idea. Carrying a can of police strength pepper spray and/or a stun gun might be a good idea also.

I'm happy to hear that you're feeling a little better about this but I'm sure it will be a long time, if ever that you'll forget about it. It's so easy to become complacent about ones safety. Wake up calls like this are never easy. Stay safe, hon.

Hugs,

MaryEllen

thank you sister. i appreciate it.

hugs, Eliza

IT's hard not to hate such animals as these slimeballs seem to be. But I will try hard to shower them with love and understanding. They need to be dropped in the middle of Afganistan with just their nuckles dragging on the ground and left to their fate wearing nothing but a dress on. Let them work out a deal with the fair minded Taliban for justice. Fair is fair.

Kathryn

yepper, i echo that sentiment exactly! lol

Eliza, I just can believe what you've lived. I am totally shocked and angry. I do not know what to do though and I certainly do not understand why our society is so closed about difference.

I am totally angry !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blowup: All this is a total nonsense.

All I can do is to send Love, compassion and courage...

Love,

Jenny

thanks jenny, the only thing that has gotten me thru this, is to keep going forward and not look back. and my girlfriend misty, the greatest love of my life. together we share our pain, experience amd lives together.

i have such meaning in my life. the bad reminds us of the good for without the bitter we would not know the taste of sweet.

You're great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:friends:

Love,

Jenny

The satute of limitations of rape runs out after about 8 years in most states. If this time has not elapsed then you can still press charges.

Hopefully, this will help you.

Brenda

When did this happen, Eliza?

Dee Jay

I'm so sorry for your experience. So much hate in the world. I think maybe a chain with two clips that won't stretch between the doors. It would also give a quick way out. Better than fighting back as its hard to fight a group and you can get even more beat up. Call the cops, get an attorney, these people have engaged in a hate crime and if the local cops support them they are equally guilty. So sorry for your pain, and I get upset when someone calls me "sir" Love Charlie

lol, charlie. yeah, im handling it with my therapists.

dj, it happened in early january. trying to move on, and doing pretty well.

im a very lucky girl, to be alive, to be myself, and to love and be loved.

it may sound silly, but i always tend to sing "always look on the bright side of life", from monty pythons life of brian, in times like those. hugs, Eliza

Great song and great attitude. You go girl

lol, ikr!?!, thanks very much. hugs.

I'm so sorry for your experience. So much hate in the world. I think maybe a chain with two clips that won't stretch between the doors. It would also give a quick way out. Better than fighting back as its hard to fight a group and you can get even more beat up. Call the cops, get an attorney, these people have engaged in a hate crime and if the local cops support them they are equally guilty. So sorry for your pain, and I get upset when someone calls me "sir" Love Charlie
In many states crimes against transgender people because they are transgender are not considered a hate crime. I know that is the way it is in the state where I live...scares me to death!

yeah, some of the laws in our country relating to us are totally bogus. we are not second class citizens.

Eliza,

OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!

Girl, what a nightmare! OMG, I don't know what to say but OMG, OMG, OMG!!!

So glad you are getting therapy, etc., but OMG, omg, omg...

Hugs are not enough, not sure what is, but if I knew, you'd be getting one from me.

I am sorry you went through this, but so grateful you are alive and healing! omg...

Love and so dang much more love it hurts, Svenna

thank u svenna, sister your support means sooo much to me! hugs

blessed be! Eliza D

I'm so sorry that this happened to you and I certainly hope that you have support and a therapist on hand to get through this.....

But, everyone is different and I'm afraid that if that happen to me ...I'd prosecute to the fullest extent of the law....

And if that didn't pan out....I'd hunt them down myself........But, that is just me......

Stay sane......

Huggggs

Dee Jay

One of the sweetest mtf's i've known was a trained and training killer in the military special ops. Sent to different parts of the world etc. when she was a man. I asked her what she did when approached by unwanted men at bars. She said she whispered help to the bartenders. Just food for thought.

Hugs Charlie

She said she whispered help to the bartenders. Just food for thought.

Hugs Charlie

LoL....

That's cute....and smart (if the bartender is better at defense that she....)

A lot of us have past life experience that would preclude us being an easy "mark".....

Like anything else....it all depends...

Dee Jay

Hi Eliza,

I follow your posts and enjoy them.

I am very sorry you have had to deal with rape. I cannot tell you just how sorry, as I am a bit blinded right now with anger at what you has been imposed upon you. :hairpull: It's so frustrating to feel helpless in helping you now. It must have been so much more so for you, of course. So many emotions involved in this one. Glad you have support IRL!

Glad Misty and you are there for one another. :friends:

With Admiration,

Brad

Oh my Gosh Eliza, I am so sorry this has happended. You have a great attitude and strong spirit, something I can learn from, thank you for sharing.

Hugs,

Susan

thank u all. misty is the breath that sustains me at times, as i am for her, tho she may not admit it! lol

the only thing i can do is to go on, and hope that this doesnt happen again. goddess knows ill not go down without a fight next time. i was outnumbered and in the close confines of my truck, so instinct told me to do what ever i had to do to get out alive, sadly in this situation, it was to play along. hard to do cuz i wanted to kill them all at the first opp.