Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MackenzieB

Good news and bad news.

5 posts in this topic

I received a letter in the mail on Saturday. It was from my doctor's clinic. I figured that it was either a bill or something about lab results.

Nope. It wasn't either. It was the form for the Department of Licensing to fix the gender marker, all filled out and signed by the Doc.

Woot! Now Mackenzie Rae is going to be officially recognized as female by the state of Washington. If I can't fax it to Olympia, that baby's going to be in the mail first thing Monday morning.

My wife told me that her sister in Las Vegas has been diagnosed with thyroid cancer. I guess she's just waiting for the surgical consult at this point. I'm going to let my wife deal with that one, my sister-in-law and I haven't talked or seen each other in 3 years. And since I'm fulltime now, I really don't mind keeping the status quo.

Hi Mackenzie,

That's just awesome news about you being "Offically" accepted into the world you were destined to be. Great to hear bureaucracy hasn't failed completely.

Hope and pray for some good news about your sister-in-law though.

Be safe, well and happy

Lotsa huggs

Catherine

Congrats on the gender marker change Mackenzie, btw I like your middle name, very cool.

This is sad about your sister in law, this will no doubt cause stress for your wife, I hope things go well for her.

Take good care girlfriend

Cindy -

Congrats on the gender marker change Mackenzie, btw I like your middle name, very cool.

This is sad about your sister in law, this will no doubt cause stress for your wife, I hope things go well for her.

Take good care girlfriend

Cindy -

Lol... I imagine you do! Actually, I let my wife pick out my middle name. I figured that was only fair. She's stayed with me through some pretty crappy times.

Congratulations Mackenzie that is great news about your gender marker. Now your wife is going to need your support with her sister.

Mia