Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KieranD

Clothes that fit! (Made to measure)

4 posts in this topic

Hellooooooooo, so...over the past year(ish) or less I've lost maybe 35 lbs. My body shape has changed a lot, too. With that, I've found a site that does made to measure shirts at a decent price. They have a promo where if it's your first time as a customer you get a made to measure button down dress shirt for $20 (unless you want monogram, special buttons, or a different color collar/cuffs). The price after shipping ends up being $30, which if this ends up being good will be a bargain.

My current situation is trying to figure out what cut ends up being best for me. They have a "slim" which is they take my measurements and add 12cm to the hips, waist, and chest. The normal adds 16 cm to the hips, waist, and chest with 4cm added to the shoulders, and loose is 20cm added to hips, waist, and chest, with 8 cm added to the shoulders. Would a slim hinder my mobility or just look fine?

Also, what's great about this site is they allow you to customize the collar. I'm short and with that I have a short neck. They actually have a collar that's short (the back is 3 cm tall and the length of the points is 5.5cm).

Anybody know about clothing cuts and can figure out which ends up being the best option for me? I'm also not a slender person so I worry a slim might end up being too tight.

Pushing this up since I didn't get any responses. Anybody have info on clothing cuts and styles for a body like mine?

Hellooooooooo, so...over the past year(ish) or less I've lost maybe 35 lbs. My body shape has changed a lot, too. With that, I've found a site that does made to measure shirts at a decent price. They have a promo where if it's your first time as a customer you get a made to measure button down dress shirt for $20 (unless you want monogram, special buttons, or a different color collar/cuffs). The price after shipping ends up being $30, which if this ends up being good will be a bargain.

My current situation is trying to figure out what cut ends up being best for me. They have a "slim" which is they take my measurements and add 12cm to the hips, waist, and chest. The normal adds 16 cm to the hips, waist, and chest with 4cm added to the shoulders, and loose is 20cm added to hips, waist, and chest, with 8 cm added to the shoulders. Would a slim hinder my mobility or just look fine?

Also, what's great about this site is they allow you to customize the collar. I'm short and with that I have a short neck. They actually have a collar that's short (the back is 3 cm tall and the length of the points is 5.5cm).

Anybody know about clothing cuts and can figure out which ends up being the best option for me? I'm also not a slender person so I worry a slim might end up being too tight.

You could try "GOOGLEING" it...

You could try "GOOGLEING" it...

Googling what, exactly?