Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

angels wings

Yeahhhhhhh my heart is happy

12 posts in this topic

Wow I have tears of joy tears of releif . After so much talking so much trying my hunny and I have an understanding . I so knew in my heart not to give up my love and bond is too strong she is my soul mate . I love to see her dressed I love the feeling I get the butterflies running around . I belive we all go through things for a reason and our love is strong and now that we both are on mutual grounds I'm relived . All I asked for was to,go slow she understands now ohhhhhhhh what a releif . Next month she will start treatment and her journey into woman hood begins I'm proud to say I'm with her all the way . Wish I could nick of with some estrogen might help mine ohhhhh well I will just enjoy her growing beauties . Hmmmm ok that leads me to another thought we have double surgury when she goes in for hers I go have me done hehehee fun times ahead . :) Wooohooooooo

XX hugs XX <3

That is FANTASTIC! You are a WONDERFUL wife! I wish I was so luck with my wife (eventually ex wife) :-(

I am so very happy for you both!

Hugs

Shauna

Thank you , Shauna we are very lucky . I'm sorry for your loss (((( hugs))))

You are a wonderful woman and such a positive example for many here. Sometimes to many of us it just feels like no one could love us or that our relationships are doomed when we transition.

You are marvelous proof that it doesn't have to be so.

Thank you -thank you very much-for sharing your story and your example. And for being a remarkable woman as well.

Johnny

K_J, you are a joy and a very special woman. Your words make my heart sing. Please keep posting of your progress and your thoughts, because they are helping more people than you wil ever know.

:ThanxSmiley:

Carolyn Marie

I am so very happy for you both, K_J - this is just wonderful news and I have enjoyed following how things have progressed for you both!

6.gif to both of you!

How wonderful to hear! Keep posting, rooting for you both. You sound really solid together :)

Thank you all so much thank you for been there at my weakest and thank you for strengthening me so I can be we're is m today . I am a very strong woman I have been through horrible things in my past so when I started to grieve I believed I was going to be fine,. Wow how wrong I was . I was not fine I was in the worst pain I have ever been in . My wings were clipped I could no longer fly I was slowly dying trying to understand and work through so many emotions I did not want to face . Oh yeah I can say I tried to shut them off but I knew I was only getting weaker . After each therapist appt I would go through so many emotions . It is hard it is painful but I encourage all my friends who are partners not to loose hope the intense pain you feel does ease .it take s time . Reach out to someone you feel comfortable with at Laura's write a post let it out because this is truely a part of your healing . There is compassion love and understanding here.Those who are transitioning listen to your partners comfort them be patient if you know in your heart you truely love ur partner work together don't rush . Work through things together remember why you both fell in love.

Thank you to all my friends here who helped me strengthen my wings (((((( hugs ))))))

Thank you my friends . I feel it's important to share our pain so others see thy are not alone but I belive it's even more important to shre our joys becuse that gives others hope :) (((((( hugs))))) for you all

Thank you all so much thank you for been there at my weakest and thank you for strengthening me so I can be we're is m today . I am a very strong woman I have been through horrible things in my past so when I started to grieve I believed I was going to be fine,. Wow how wrong I was . I was not fine I was in the worst pain I have ever been in . My wings were clipped I could no longer fly I was slowly dying trying to understand and work through so many emotions I did not want to face . Oh yeah I can say I tried to shut them off but I knew I was only getting weaker . After each therapist appt I would go through so many emotions . It is hard it is painful but I encourage all my friends who are partners not to loose hope the intense pain you feel does ease .it take s time . Reach out to someone you feel comfortable with at Laura's write a post let it out because this is truely a part of your healing . There is compassion love and understanding here.Those who are transitioning listen to your partners comfort them be patient if you know in your heart you truely love ur partner work together don't rush . Work through things together remember why you both fell in love.

Thank you to all my friends here who helped me strengthen my wings (((((( hugs ))))))

*hugs* SLOW really is the key...

It surely is Roxanna we just need time , time to grieve, time to heal, time to learn, time to think , time to accept ,'time to rebond , time to SLOWLY restore our minds and hearts so we can be joyful and grow with our partners in the journey to a new begining . (((hugs)))