• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

What are you listening to today?

Guest LizMarie

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Heather Shay

• Davie

• Cyndee

• Jani

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i'm listening to mr. blue sky at the moment. i've recently became obsessed with it because it's so uplifting and nice.

(and they all look a bit like bob ross)

• Forum Moderator
14 hours ago, Shay said:

My TP is back - let's celebrate

rejoice, this choice

C

3 hours ago, AnnaD said:

i'm listening to mr. blue sky at the moment. i've recently became obsessed with it because it's so uplifting and nice.

(and they all look a bit like bob ross)

@AnnaD check out the Flashmob version in Ireland on Youtube .. i don't know why but it makes me cry. Just lovely.

Hugs

Robin

• Forum Moderator

A point in time, it was.....lovely slide guitar in the last segment, deep and haunting....JPJ touched tis...

• Forum Moderator

Sept 12 2020

After an exhausting day yesterday - one of the better songs my current band plays... makes me smile... have a wonderful day today - and all us here are LEARNING TO FLY and we will fly high as freebirds....❤️

I suspect this one will be considerably less offensive than my previous posting. A piece of music I have listened to on a regular basis since it first came out in the 1960s. The original was wonderful for all sorts of reasons, but I have to admit that I might like this version even more...

• Forum Moderator

Great choice.. The downward pattern is so haunting.

Procol Harum were awesome live back in the early 70s.

I am a purist when it comes to Whiter Shade of Pale and the original has always been the best IMO.

I saw Procol Harum, Yes and The Groundhogs all in one summer.

Here is a Groundhogs tune.

• Forum Moderator

Good stuff. Thank you @Teri Anne you always have lovely tunes. Procol played with the Burrito brothers in Detroit when I was in high school. What a show. I loved procols Shine on brightly (in held twas i). Their album from last year?was pretty good concerned to anything after Robin Trower left.

• Forum Moderator

One of my faves by The Pat Metheny group - San Lorenzo (1977) - nice on a Sunday morning....

• Forum Moderator

In Memory of a member of my band member (2nd from right) who passed this weekend. Yes that old male person on the far left was the old me - wish I had that hair now and longer....our band Silverhorse was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO close to signing with Atlantic Recors - WEARINESS - a song I wrote and sang that got us noticed and almost signed - it got played in 6 states and a song NEVER LET YOU GO that still gets praise for having an Eagles/Dire Straits feel - I wrote melody and lyrics and sing lead and harmony vocals with Mark Benson of 1964 The Tribute.image.png.3396c4147936866de278e2f3165878f0.png

never let you go.mp3 weariness.mp3