• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

What are you listening to today?

Guest LizMarie

I was listening to Carbon Leaf, the Boxer this morning, singing in my girl voice. I think I am ok at it!! :D

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Heather Shay

• Davie

• Cyndee

• Jani

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Forum Moderator

At the moment, "Into the Enchanted Chamber" by Timeless Miracle.

Lots of love,

Timber Wolf???

• Forum Moderator

Cosmik Debris - Frank Zappa

" I've got troubles of my own, I said
And you can't help me out
So, take your meditations and your preparations
And ram it up your snout"

• Admin

In an hour it will be the Fall 2016 program of the Trans Chorus of Los Angeles.  "More Friends Than You Know"  "True Colors" "Not My Father's Son" , "Names" (where I have a spoken word solo) and a few others that they are just beginning and don't have down yet.  I am listening to the MP3 versions on my way to special "Chorus Day Camp" today. 

• Forum Moderator

I was round at a friends today. He is into the Angelic Upstarts just at the moment. Punk rock all afternoon! I was not really in the mood for it but things could be worse :unsure:

Tracy

• Forum Moderator

The CD's currently in my car are from; REM, Nirvana, Squeeze, Janis Joplin and John Hiatt. 

Cyndi, I just saw the Zappa movie "Eat that question" at an art house theater.  Loved it. 

Jani

My new JVC stereo I'm installing in my faithful girl truck.  Duel amps, seat thrusters on the sub woofer channels, four channel mains, that amp is pumping Pyle Blue Label factory size speakers.

WHAT? WHAT? SORRY... wait until Skillet is done with their song... Hug.  JodyAnn Tinnitus

3 hours ago, JodyAnn said:

My new JVC stereo I'm installing in my faithful girl truck.  Duel amps, seat thrusters on the sub woofer channels, four channel mains, that amp is pumping Pyle Blue Label factory size speakers.

WHAT? WHAT? SORRY... wait until Skillet is done with their song... Hug.  JodyAnn Tinnitus

Well that was short lived: Crusin the city night,  jammin' my God Rock,  dancing my little truck and lovin it! Just perfect! Oops what's wrong with the truck? Turn the stereo down,  hmm engine sounds OK now. Crank the tunes,  why is my volt meter bouncing like a VU meter? Better head for home. The truck dies coming into the driveway. Hmm...  Wow,  the alternator and battery are way hot. Like absolutely not normal way hot!

The system output is only 450 watts? I did some quick math.  Add 30% for power consumption,  spected the Denso alternator,  oops,  it only has 90 amps.  Yikes I'm about 21 amps short to run the stereo and the truck.

Excuse me ladies while I order my replacement 140 amp high output stator winding and 1 farad capacitor. More wrench spinning, greasy pink fingernails and blonde engineering.  I am undaunted! 

• Forum Moderator
13 hours ago, Jani423 said:

Cyndi, I just saw the Zappa movie "Eat that question" at an art house theater.  Loved it. 

@Jani423 Cool , his satire and musicianship was awesome, and he always had the best players...  

@JodyAnn , seriously sound at those pressure levels, things start to loosen.... Next thing you know the bumper is dragging, oops there goes the quarter panel.....

This morning it's "Out of the blue" - Roxy Music....

"Out of the blue came a lucky day, out of the blue no more pain....."

• Forum Moderator

The Great Curve - Talking Heads

"The world moves on a woman's hips"

• Forum Moderator

Hi Everyone,

I just finished listening to 3 Doors Down, "Let Me Be Me". Tonight, Halloween Music at work!

Lots of love,

Timber Wolf???

• Admin

This is going to peg me as hopelessly out of date, and possibly out of touch, but I realized the other day that I don't have a single Disney movie song in my IPhone.  So I uploaded 10 from ITunes, ranging from "When you wish upon a star," to "You've got a friend in me" from Toy Story.

Yeah, they're old fashioned and saccharin sweet, but then so am I.  :rolleyes:  :lol:

Carolyn Marie

• Forum Moderator

"When you wish upon a star"  I love that song.  I can hear the original in my head as I type.  Thanks for the memory jog.

My electrical woes are over for now.  140 alternator stater winding and overdrive pulley really whistled up the juice. I'm God Rockin my hiney off!

Next up, six exciters to turn the cab glass into speakers. Phase two also includes building an exponential horn passive radiator sub woofer.

This will officially kick off the start of my new second childhood. Hey,  old has it's perks.  Giggle.

Do you think I can crowd fund two Beltones next year? WHAT,  what, I can't hear you...  Hug. JodyAnn