• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

What are you listening to today?

Guest LizMarie

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shay

• Cyndee

• Jani

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i'm listening to mr. blue sky at the moment. i've recently became obsessed with it because it's so uplifting and nice.

(and they all look a bit like bob ross)

• Forum Moderator
14 hours ago, Shay said:

My TP is back - let's celebrate

rejoice, this choice

C

3 hours ago, AnnaD said:

i'm listening to mr. blue sky at the moment. i've recently became obsessed with it because it's so uplifting and nice.

(and they all look a bit like bob ross)

@AnnaD check out the Flashmob version in Ireland on Youtube .. i don't know why but it makes me cry. Just lovely.

Hugs

Robin

2 hours ago, Robin.C said:

@AnnaD check out the Flashmob version in Ireland on Youtube .. i don't know why but it makes me cry. Just lovely.

Hugs

Robin

will do, thank you!

• Forum Moderator

A point in time, it was.....lovely slide guitar in the last segment, deep and haunting....JPJ touched tis...

Sept 12 2020

After an exhausting day yesterday - one of the better songs my current band plays... makes me smile... have a wonderful day today - and all us here are LEARNING TO FLY and we will fly high as freebirds....❤️

I suspect this one will be considerably less offensive than my previous posting. A piece of music I have listened to on a regular basis since it first came out in the 1960s. The original was wonderful for all sorts of reasons, but I have to admit that I might like this version even more...

Great choice.. The downward pattern is so haunting.

Procol Harum were awesome live back in the early 70s.

I am a purist when it comes to Whiter Shade of Pale and the original has always been the best IMO.

I saw Procol Harum, Yes and The Groundhogs all in one summer.

Here is a Groundhogs tune.

Good stuff. Thank you @Teri Anne you always have lovely tunes. Procol played with the Burrito brothers in Detroit when I was in high school. What a show. I loved procols Shine on brightly (in held twas i). Their album from last year?was pretty good concerned to anything after Robin Trower left.

• Forum Moderator

One of my faves by The Pat Metheny group - San Lorenzo (1977) - nice on a Sunday morning....

In Memory of a member of my band member (2nd from right) who passed this weekend. Yes that old male person on the far left was the old me - wish I had that hair now and longer....our band Silverhorse was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO close to signing with Atlantic Recors - WEARINESS - a song I wrote and sang that got us noticed and almost signed - it got played in 6 states and a song NEVER LET YOU GO that still gets praise for having an Eagles/Dire Straits feel - I wrote melody and lyrics and sing lead and harmony vocals with Mark Benson of 1964 The Tribute.image.png.3396c4147936866de278e2f3165878f0.png

never let you go.mp3 weariness.mp3

all at that sexy man! I bet you surly "burn" lots of ladies heart back then dear Shay.

Nina Simone... What a voice

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   12 Members, 0 Anonymous, 90 Guests (See full list)

• Audrey
    • Timber Wolf
    • 2beBreanna
    • MiraM
    • Rosalina101011
    • Niamh
    • Gabriel
    • Petra Jane
    • DeeDee
    • squish
    • MaryEllen
    • Maddee
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics With Zero Replies

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Kristy McClellan
    Newest Member
    Kristy McClellan

1. jeffi
      jeffi
      (72 years old)
    • Niamh
      Earlier this morning, just before I started work (at home as usual)
    • KayC
      Hi Suzy!  nice to meet you, and Welcome! I don't like labels either.  I lived my whole life confined to being AMAB .. and so I hesitate to conform to only one new label.  I even had a hard time deciding what to "label" myself as for this Forum profile, but I settled (as it appears you have) on Transfeminine.  Seemed closest. My 3d gender therapy sessions (just a few months ago) I fully came to terms with myself, and the biggest discovery was not the "label" but Self-Acceptance.  I know who I am now (the what I am is not as important). Happy you found yourself Here, Suzy❣️  This Forum IS a Community of unique humans, but on similar journeys.  Hope you feel you can share more, and also gain something from the experiences of others.   Deep breaths ... one step at a time  
    • KayC
      Hi Ellie!  nice to meet you, and Welcome!  Yep!  You found the "Secret".  I am certain cis-gender humans have no clue about our feelings, and why would they?  I think this is the first step from going from "Questioning" to self-acceptance and affirmation of your true gender identity. Gender therapy was the next step for me, something recommended by the experience of many on this Forum, and that I can attest to as essential in my personal growth and confidence I am on the right path. I am sure you are still getting settled in.  I hope you can find something in your area, and specially a Community you can connect with.  In the meantime, this is a great place to share, and learn from the experiences of others.   Deep breaths ... one step at a time
    • KayC
      Hi Audrey!  Nice to meet you, and Welcome!  YES!  me too!  I had been crossdressing (at home) and Questioning for several years, and the only good thing to come out of Covid for me was the down time to finally explore my feelings ... Fortunately (after many Google attempts) I found this wonderful Forum which jump-started my journey, got me to seek and start gender therapy ... and allowed me the confidence to accept myself as I truly am. I have other obstacles (work, relationship) that will limit how fast I can go, but the goal is clear now.  Hope to hear more from you and I hope you have the same experience here on the Forum I have had with all these wonderful human beings❣️ Deep breaths ... one step at a time
    • KayC
      Hi Kiara.  For me, going through different levels of dysphoria, questioning, and doubts has been something I have come to understand as just part of the journey.  A painful part, but we have to start somewhere. I cannot and should not give you any specific advice, because its impossible for me to know the intimate details of your life and situation. But, even if you previously had bad therapy experiences, maybe it was just the wrong time in your life and/or the wrong therapists. I just know how much therapy has helped me.  It cannot "solve" all my issues, but it definitely helps me deal with them in a more positive, productive way... and in the process I have learned a LOT more about myself that has little to do with my gender identity.  A good therapist can do that for you. Also, do you have any connections to LGBTQIA+ in your area?  I am sure that would be a great help to be able to connect with others. In the meantime, we are all here on the Forum as a Community to support each other.  So, I am happy you have a secure place to share your feelings.  Wishing you the best❣️
    • CallMeKeira
      Pepsi and green tea, breakfast of champions. I am engaging my brain with some Stellaris. The doggos are happy to see me.   @KymmieL Your patience is inspiring. Waiting out a rough situation until an ideal time takes grace. I know it's not easy, so good on you.   @Heather Nicole Bob Evans is delicious! I actually interviewed at their main restaurant a few months back. No dice, though.   I'm still going about seeking a proper gender therapist, but so far my mom has been my biggest supporter. I'm not sure if she quite understands, but she is unequivocally in my corner no matter what I decide. (Lucky for me, she's also a natural on the sewing machine, and is even willing to fix a strap on one of my dresses. Big shoulders. Oops. 🙄)
    • Willow
      Good morning    For everyone that mad3 personal comments, thank you.   It’s quite windy this morning but the storms we were supposed to get over night missed us.   I as going to go do some work on the boat but I think I’ll put that off unti tomorrow.  No need to be on a sailboat in this wind.  Yes I get the irony of that.  lol   ive got plenty of house work and it’s housekeeping at the boat so no big deal.   enjoy your day everyone.   Willow
    • Petra Jane
      Thank you @Shay for your words, we all know that your comments were made in mistake, just glad you realised quickly and resolved things.
    • KayC
      Love that outfit, @Charlize!  great style! @Mmindy and @Astrid you both look great also!  Mindy that's awesome you can shop with your wife!  and feel free to express yourself at home.  Have FUN❣️
    • Petra Jane
      Topic updated to include an explaination and clarify which email is used to receive donations. For which we thank you for your generosity very much!
    • Heather Nicole
      Oooh, yeah! Just recently, I was getting my car's regular eCheck. My hair is just past shoulder-length and I have brand-new still-healing cubic zircon studs in my earlobes, but, aside from that, I was totally still in my usual public "guy mode" when I stopped into the local eCheck just after getting out of work.   Facemask, sure. Will Riker beard and stubble just under and around that, check. Clothes and everything, basic generic "guy" stuff. My voice (according to "Voice Pitch Analyzer") right at the bottom of the "male" range (drat ). Stature, 6 foot. But the older guy who was working there that day...there were a couple points where I could've sworn he nonchalantly, and respectfully, referred to me as "ma'am". And I never detected the slightest hint of contempt or sarcasm. It was just, a very below-the-radar, super-subtle, easily-overlooked "ma'am". Wasn't even sure he was saying "ma'am" instead of "man" (although the "man" colloquialism did seem a bit modern for him).   I still find myself puzzling over that one, but I do know I certainly didn't have any objection to being "ma'am"'d. I just found it odd and happy in a "just how badly does he need glasses?" kind of a way  
    • Red_Lauren.
      We live in a small area. So its not really surprising. The first time I saw her in march. She asked why I wanted a leg wax, and this was before I came out fully. I told her I was a cd, and she said that's ok. I have a friend who dose it also.    As we have gotten to know eachother over the last seven or so months. She definitely has gotten more comfortable with me, and judging by were she waxes now. Compared to at first. She's gotten a lot more comfortable around my binkni area, and she suggested underarm waxing a few months ago. Then in October. She suggested a back wax, and I told her in the summer. As its colder, and I won't be showing more skin till then.    She really started treating me like a woman in September. When I showed up as fem as I could get, and loved what I was wearing, and complements me every time since.    As for her friend. I have no doubts on she's real. She has talked about her from time to time, and on her Instagram page. She has a picture I believe of her all glamed up.  At first the picture didn't catch my eye. Till i viewed it later, and could tell wasn't a cis woman. She looks good, but had a few things that stood out.    Then as we were wrapping things up the other day. She mentioned shes been talking to "Nichole" about me. I asked who's that, and she said her friend. Then kind went in to more details on how they met, and she wants us to meet some time. I told her to pass my number on to her.        
    • Susan R
      Great resources @VickySGV. This first book mentioned sounds like an especially good read.   Initial reactions can change over time but it sounds like she’s genuinely interested in the topic. I’m a little surprised given her profession she hasn’t met more in our community. It’s optimistic that she has a ‘friend’ who crossdresses though....there’s a good chance she will be an ally. Looks like you have a new place to share experiences regarding your journey every now and again.   Susan R🌷
    • Susan R
      Hello @BreM, It’s a pleasure to meet you...welcome! I wish everyone that found this site had this kind of support in place even though you had a rocky start. I feel for you and can relate to not having support early when you were younger and had little understanding of what was wrong. It was a different time back then but this does not excuse the lack of support from your birth parents. I’m glad you’re now flourishing in your new life and family. I think you’ll do great things with allies like that in your corner. I look forward reading more about your continuing journey and learning more about who you are.   Warmest Regards, Susan R🌷
    • Susan R
      Welcome to our forums, Kellianne, You are not at all too old by a long stretch to transition with great results both physically and emotionally. It’s so much more than all physical changes that can make your life better. The most important thing is your happiness. Many who are looking for the physical changes prior to transition find this out in time. We have so many threads here expounding on the pleasures of becoming true to yourself at all ages. It’s difficult but it helps to keep an open and positive mind going into it and I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised with your overall progress.   I will add that for me it was one of the best decisions that I’ve ever made for myself. I can’t imagine where I’d be right now if I was still living my old persona.    Here’s to your upcoming journey😊, Susan R🌷
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.