• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

What are you listening to today?

Guest LizMarie

Tom Petty wanted to release the Wildflowers Album as a 2 record set and the label made him trim it down. His estate and his guitarist Mike Campbell and keyboardist Belmont Tench are releasing the album as Tom wanted. Here is one of the cuts we never heard until now.. RIP Tom & RBG......😔

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shay

• Cyndee

• Jani

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I loved singing the song Wildflowers at our FOOD FOR THE HUNGRY concert last year - song sounds a lot like the style I write in. Photo is me as Tom Petty at the concert.

pepper.png

Just reminiscing and although this one is a bit tacky - it has always got to me.  The inability to translate my emotions in to tears has always made me feel so frustrated. It's one of the reasons I hope one day to embark on HRT, and maybe release that part of me that has always been stunted...

When you are ready.... it will come....

2 hours ago, Shay said:

When you are ready.... it will come....

Thanks - I truly hope so

I am just in awe of this beautiful singer. This song encourages me to believe there is love within each of us, that longs to be free, if only we have the courage to let it out.

my band is picking up 2 of my favorites

I saw Petty when I was much younger. Their show was definitely one of the better ones I saw.

love this version of DON'T COME AROUND HERE NO MORE

let's move it up a notch

For all our sisters and brothers and all along the spectrum - as the fires abate and the storms let go and to honor our Sister RBG who truly found her place in the sun and showed us how to find ours.

20 hours ago, Abi said:

@Abi Thanks for that - another one I enjoyed.
I haven't followed much Drum & Bass - but I did get seriously into Pendulum about 10 years ago - and "The Island Parts 1 and 2" got played a lot. Maybe because my slightly anarchic view of life I actually preferred part 2.... (which starts at about the 5 minute point on this mix)

7 hours ago, Abi said:

@Abi I love your taste in music. This is another wonderful piece of new music for me. I think it would be spot on for a quickstep with my wife. We've just come back from doing some quickstep, foxtrot, and tango this evening!

@Niamh

Thanks for the compliment. I enjoy most music but lately I am draw to Egyptian trap music as well as pretty much any gorgeous female voice I can find. My taste in music has been based on my need to make drum beats. I try to take little parts that sound cool to me and see if I can turn that into something. I've got several hours of recordings on my phone and computer. They are very rough and poor equipment doesn't help but it's how I keep myself entertained. Love your red hair by the way. My hair was that color many many years ago.

Abi 

@Niamh Pendulum is really good. I like the vibe. I like how the happy face is upside down headphones.  🙃

• Forum Moderator

The Phish Channel 29 on Sirius XM, jam on....

I love Tal Wilkenfeld on bass .....

• Forum Moderator

She rocks my world....so talented.....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   7 Members, 0 Anonymous, 69 Guests (See full list)

• QuestioningAmber
    • Astrid
    • Jackie C.
    • Gabriel
    • 2beBreanna
    • Jocelyn
    • Abi
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics With Zero Replies

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Lyla
    Newest Member
    Lyla

1. Jill55
      Jill55
      (65 years old)
    2. Oziandra
      Oziandra
      (36 years old)
    • Gabriel
      Welcome Layla!   Yup, going crazy, wearing Google down, being so confused that the brain stops knowing up from down, ... me too. As with many others here, working with a gender therapist was my mind's salvation. It would have overcooked otherwise.   This place has been a wonderful support since I joined. I hope it's as helpful to you
    • Jani
      Looking at the photo you've posted I don't understand why you would be clocked.  As to your body not accepting the hormone you take, please find a doctor that will run some blood tests.  As we age our bodies do change and you might have another issue that needs to be addressed.  All my best to you.   Jani
    • Jani
      I'm sorry to hear this happened @Rosalina101011.  That should never be done, especially in a group at a TDOR.
    • Shay
      Such an underrated artist.......... hits with Ace, Squeeze, Mike & The Mechanics and as a solo.......... what a great writer - also has had 2 songs he wrote covered by the Eagles............ not often you hear a whistle solo......    
    • Shay
      This is an ear worm that won't go away - I love the riff, I love his voice..............    
    • Shay
    • Sarahnr1
      I can understand that  so we can continue out here as well of course   if you feel better  about that.   First   again take a look at my sig  and profile  THEN  understand  me when i say  youre NOT  either  Useless or  stupid i am ( i have papers to prove this  (Mild  Intellectual disability among  a gazillion other NP diagnosis )  and yet im still  here  😉   and  youre most  definetly NOT either coward   or anything else  as youre again still here .   Im right here   ready to listen (read  )   so again youre still NOT alone              
    • ElizabethStar
      Fun fact. I noticed the other day when I was wearing my Sage cami top I could see hints of my nipples poking through. This is through a lined bra and the top. Thankfully you can't see them in my pictures but I did wear that top to work. I honestly hope no one noticed but they probably did. Another "Oh well" moment.
    • KymmieL
      Well everything was great yesterday. Good food good company even kidnapped one of my grandsons. Brought him to Grandma and grandpa's for the weekend. Grandma is going to take him home on Sun. Did some bench racing too. My daughter in law's best friends boy friend is a big car guy. was great talking cars. It has been ages since I was really able to do that.   I'm like you Willow I refuse to shop any of this Holiday. It was bad enough having to work during it. Let alone be part of it.   Hugs, Kymmie
    • ElizabethStar
      I did the google thing too. For over a year I took ever silly online quiz I could find. None of them were really any help. Since then, I realized I was looking for validation rather than answering the question "am I trans?"   But I needed more help than an online quiz and was lucky enough to find a therapist that would help me. As we met and I slowly unloaded 40+ years of BS out of my head it help tremendously for me to see myself without really needing to focus specifically on the obvious gender issue. Once I got all the mental static out of head things fell into place.   I know how hard it is to find therapists around here. I'm about an hour and a half South of you and was driving down to the North side of Chicago to meet with mine. The weekly drive got old fast, I was grateful to start doing session via video.
    • Charlize
      I can't help but agree that alcohol fueled a loss of my inhibitions and my first steps towards my true self.  This gals first high heeled steps were towards the door of a gay bar.  That being said alcohol may have prevented any chance for an early transition.  I could face the world as myself after a few shots but without that fuel......... The night would end and was quickly replaced with guilt and shame.  I am an alcoholic in recovery. Five years into recovery i transitioned.  I faced issues as a sober woman rather than as a drunken man.  I mention this not to say that alcohol does not lower inhibitions.  It does.  It may well give a glimpse of one's true self.  That understanding may help some.  To be a positive experience that glimpse could lead to therapy.  For me it  may a factor in my addiction.   Hugs,   Charlize                    
    • Robin
      When I first started exploring my gender issues, I attended one meeting of a support group.  Sadly, it was an extremely negative experience, and it took me a long while to regain my confidence in my identity.   I am not suggesting that all support groups are bad, but not all groups are necessarily welcoming and beneficial to everyone.   Robin.
    • Ms Maddie
      Thanks.  I'll try.  I do not trust PMs because people report you for what you day in them.  I'm a useless stupid coward -expletive- or id be long gone
    • Ms Maddie
      I don't understand where Rosalina is at because she already transitioned so long back.  Way before I got my diagnosis in 1990s.  Which is still an eternity when I make the mistake of comparing myself to others who got to transition in a different area, time, and situation.   Its frustrating extreme, and still haven't gotten through living and surgeries, so I feel like crap.    Looking that good at some point in the past probably makes this worse for her.     I think support groups suck, and from my experience, they feel the same about me.   I just passionately told myself to commit suicide 100 times in the mirror.  Again.  
    • Shay
      @Rosalina101011 first off I think you have shown how brave and strong you are and you do have friends.... US. We want to help as much as we can and know we understand your pain. You live in an area that is more accepting than most and I think @VickySGV might be able to suggest groups in your area you might reach out to to find companionship and that you are truly human and loved. In regard to anger and frustration I hope you have a therapist you can go to and discuss and a more open doctor to take blood tests and meds to help with the anger. Please hang in there you are a beautiful looking man and I can't imagine how anyone could clock you otherwise.
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.