Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest HazzaHun

Top Surgery for small chested FTMs?

Guest PrinceBell

Hey guys, so I've been thinking about chest surgery a lot recently, and I have a very small chest. I was wondering if keyhole surgery surgery would be a good option for me? my bra size is 32 A, I'd love to hear how the surgery went for anyone who's had it. Also does anyone know if there are any good surgeons in the Midwest area? Kansas specifically? Thanks in advance!

Guest CariadsCarrot

I don't know much about keyhole surgery or surgeons myself. Unfortunately I'm no where near small enough to consider that for myself, but I hope someone can help you with the info you're after.

Gabe

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Who's Online   2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• Dev
    • Melisa snep
  • Topics With Zero Replies

• Gwen
      This is one hefty vehicle! And in wonderful condition. I hope you drive with your arm out the window while wearing cool sunglasses   Gwen
    • Gwen
      Great news!! And what a wonderful birthday present. I hope the process is smooth for you, with nothing major to get in your way.   Gwen
    • Charlize
      I agree that we may well not be much better off here in the US.  There is definitely a backlash and in some areas or with certain demographics our safety doesn't exist.  Fortunately there are also many who are much more accepting than ever.  I have to look at that bright side. A bit of a Pollyanna ?   Hugs,   Charlize
    • VickySGV
      Sad to say, this is running about the same as it is here in the U.S. and may not be as bad in a couple of places, but still it is pretty bad overall.  Great Britain has about the same stats on H8ers, minus the KKK of course, but the Fundamentalist and Roman Catholic influences are used as the same excuses to just plain hate from what I have heard.
    • Carolyn Marie
      https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/washington/articles/2018-01-19/senate-passes-conversion-ban-transgender-bullying-bills   Carolyn Marie
    • Carolyn Marie
      https://inews.co.uk/news/uk/third-transgender-people-victim-hate-crime/   This is very troubling, but given the very negative press and public opinions, hardly surprising.  The question is, what, if anything, will be done about it?   Carolyn Marie
    • Charlize
      Seat belts are not required but highly advised.  Actually i took me time to feel much and even then changes were slow and subtle.  Enjoy your journey!   Hugs,   Charlize
    • Timber Wolf
      Oh my gosh, I love it! Like stepping into a bygone era!   Lots of love, Timber Wolf🐾
    • Charlize
      This is my other baby.  It's a "52 chevy 1 ton flatbed that we use mostly for farm markets.   Hugs,   Charlize
    • Cbxshawn
      Congratulations, get ready for the ride and hold on. I started HRT about 14 months ago at 41. I have loved every minute of my journey thus far. I won't lie, it's a roller coaster. Good luck on your journey and do keep us posted.    Hugs    Shawnna 
  • Today's Birthdays

No users celebrating today
  • Upcoming Events

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • TransPulse Partners