• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Bra's

Guest JuliaAnn

Guest JuliaAnn

I have found a bra I can be comfortable with. I'm a big guy around the chest 48. The bra I found is a BALI bra # 3375.

This is a cotton bra that fits around my chest very well and is very comfortable. There is no cup size but once it is on shows you just what you have. This is good if you are older like me and your breasts are heading south. The bra is all you and for me it makes me feel so good. You don't have to use forms if you don't want to.

If you try one I hope it is just as good for you as it is for me.

JuliaAnn

Thanks...I prefer VS Second Skin or Frederick's Smooth Sensation bras...try them...anybody else try these?

I have found a bra I can be comfortable with. I'm a big guy around the chest 48. The bra I found is a BALI bra # 3375.

This is a cotton bra that fits around my chest very well and is very comfortable. There is no cup size but once it is on shows you just what you have. This is good if you are older like me and your breasts are heading south. The bra is all you and for me it makes me feel so good. You don't have to use forms if you don't want to.

If you try one I hope it is just as good for you as it is for me.

JuliaAnn