Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Emilly

Some more stuff I wrote

Guest Emilly

Living in the shadow of the could have been

the seathing burn of regret salted and laid bare to the rays of the sun

steaked into the ground that is my hart over and over again

The voluminous echo of a childs cry

my dream has been taken my dream has been destroyed

I have been there many times

The plot of land that the prospecter planned to build

ate up by the briars that lay thorns in his soul

In this land one doesn't plan

because he knows fate will teach him otherwise

victim of delusion set by the clergys lies

left with a brittle mask to hide his hatred

hatred of the state

hatred of the lies

hatred of the hands who worked against him

It's the spark that ignites a fire of rebellion

It's the beckoning of the monster

Who left the heard and got past the fence

The man who chose to Get over it

and get over for good

Oh Job I love

where might you be

Oh Valkyerie who I Imagine woman I can love

where are you

Oh Happiness

where have you been

It doesn't matter because I willl find you

and I will keep you

Ciggareta and booze my death of choice,slow and cool or tragically hip, the sunrise of a hard life,they can see it on my face,pack years cut me down while my peers shed tears, i live a half life with have nots, no release so i walk in between ever so slowly,dreading the damage of a plunge, i will take it one day when i'm free from the grasp of the standards, i suffer in silence while i wave my banner of oppression born of necessity one day i'll clock a grip and move far away, to enjoy the finer things hidden behind the mask of the brute, the articulate intelligent vulnerable artist, impassioned and at peace with the fringes of his being a free spirit an oakie a slum dweller a bohemian a Jew a he a she a lover a fighter all held together by the walls of Cigarettes and booze

Who Am I,

I am a series of vibrations

A note in the composition universe,

waiting to be played

a body of bouncing electrons

a soul

The child left to learn through life itself

The being guided by the harbor seal spirit totem

home on land home at sea and protected in between

The by product of a guru and a blues singer

I am the noble who lived among the hill folk

and the slum dwellers

The princess loved by crack whores and guarded by thieves

I'm Dostoevsky's Idiot

too sweet to see things as they are

I am the Slav who broke away from slavery

to Live free on the steppes With the Kazakhs

I am a spark from Makhno's Tachanka

Thrown into the chaff to start a fire

Guest miss kindheart

Hi Emilly,

<<< hug >>>

Not sure what to say :(

a little sad am i

guess we can't fly all the time

here swee'heart

have another

<<<<<< hug >>>>>>>

:wub: vanna

Guest Elizabeth K

Dark

But I know that whole thing.

My path is different but yet it is the same in the dark places we both have gone. I do wish you better, but I donno?

Do YOU wish you better?

I won't judge, of course. I don't judge.

Lizzy

Guest angels wings

Wishing u brighter days filled with warmth . Take it easy Emilly . I used to write poems when I was younger was so soothing so healing now I find it hard as the yrs have gone by and more grey hairs arrived which I'm sure affects my brain cells.;)

((((hugs))))

Guest Angelica Alice

First of all like any one else did here was to hug soo <<<HUGS>>>

WOW! Nice poem! Really felt the emotion.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Who's Online   2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

• Dragonmyst
    • Rachel Gia
  • Topics With Zero Replies

• Rachel Gia
      Just waiting for my son to vacate the bathroom so I can get ready for my yearly medical. She's a new doctor and although I saw her once in Sept this will be my first medical with her. My electrologist is tomorrow so I have a little growth of white hairs but the denuding of the chin is noticable. I figure no makeup. The other significance is it will be my second medical since starting hormones so my second exam for breast cancer signs. (I check for signs but have never formally learned) For some reason i am kind of private with surgery so I will leave the details to my discussion with her today as I have approval from my transition doctor and shpuld be on a waiting list. The weathers lousy here right now and despite Vancouver's beauty in the spring and summer, the winters are mostly wet, dark, and dirty from debris being blown away. Still it's my home and it always looks worse outside than it actually is. 2 weeks from now is my transistion doctors appointment and I hope to have a surgery date by then or given to me then. Cheers Rachel  
    • Charlize
      Thank you for sharing about the issues facing you in Bulgaria.  I fear ignorance and fear of anything different has long been a tool used by politicians and "religious" factions to unite less educated individuals.  We face that to some extent here in the USA as well.  It is especially obvious with the present administration.  Hopefully enlightenment will continue and acceptance will win out.   Hugs,   Charlize
    • Rachel Gia
      I agree with Charlize as I would like to see it as well.
    • shelly_koleva83
      https://www.coe.int/en/web/conventions/full-list/-/conventions/treaty/210 This is the document that brings chaos in Bulgaria's media and 'society'. The word 'society' is in quotes, because it reflects only a selected members and groups of privileged and oppressive people in the country, who  see themselves as the 'society'.   What in the Council of Europe Convention on preventing and combating violence against women and domestic violence also know as the Istanbul's Convention in Bulgaria, brings that wave of shock and hatred?    First it was the conception of 'gender'. In Bulgaria, for the regular people, 'gender' and 'sex' means one thing. For the scientist and intelligent people it's not one and the same. So the here is the definition that started the war between Bulgarians Christians and Nazis against the Human rights advocates and transgender and intersex people:
          So the from here, evangelistic-oriented and sponsored, pseudo-democratic organizations like 'Society and Values' started to talk about how the Convention will force the country to add 'third gender' to their Constitution, how trans women 'who are men' will compete with women and use their facilities (painfully, well known in USA and other countries, haters-strategy, yeah!) and that it will allow a 'same sex marriages' to be legalized. The doors of misery and stupidity, diverse the attention from the major goal of the Convention - to limited the violence in Bulgaria.   Bulgaria is country with a lot of psychopathic traditions related to sexism, patriarchate and chauvinism. The hate and discrimination against LGBTI+, women and emigrants, in the country are totally above 'normal'. The motives for hate are like taken from the Medieval. If we start to talk about the domestic violence, against vulnerable people and minorities, based on different categories, I must write a whole book in here.   So at this moment, at this point, the Convention can't have ratification (it's signed), because illiterates and haters are throwing their poison on the citizens, making them to believe that the Convention will force the people to have 'third gender' or even 'worst' - to accept transgender and intersex 'freaks'.    This is our reality, which is more like hell! The stupidity, hatred and complexes are spreading around dressed like 'Christian and family values'... We still can't predict the end.        
    • Charlize
      She certainly uses her assets well and i'm glad to see her given positive attention.  Hopefully the rest of us don't feel we have to live up to those standards of beauty.  I know i'm content simply being an old woman but .........a girl does dream sometimes   Hugs,   Charlize
    • Charlize
      I hope she gets the nomination at the least.  It sounds like a difficult but beautiful film.  Hopefully we will have the opportunity to see it as well.   Hugs,   Charlize
    • Carolyn Marie
      http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/transgender-actress-daniela-vega-creating-oscar-buzz-article-1.3772809   Would a nomination be awesome?   Carolyn Marie
    • Carolyn Marie
      http://www.eonline.com/news/908255/laverne-cox-is-cosmopolitan-s-first-transgender-cover-star-and-it-s-fierce-af   Carolyn Marie
    • TessaOKC
      Hi Tali and its really nice meeting you!!!   I prefer to hang out only in the LGBT world but it's also impossible to stay there forever. I attend a transgender group meeting every week and it has really helped me to stay grounded as you pointed out that being transgender has its own set of problems.   I fairly new here and I will say the girls and guys here are very accepting and over the top helpful in every situation I have seen presented. You have found a safe place and please feel comfortable here! Welcome and hope to see you on here often!!!   Tess
    • TessaOKC
      Hi Kelly and it's very nice meeting you!!!!   Tess
  • Today's Birthdays

1. Callie40
      Callie40
      (43 years old)
  • Upcoming Events

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • TransPulse Partners