Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Cicicoco97

Working Sexual Organs?

4 posts in this topic

So I've been trying to do research on how well SRS organs work. So if anyone knows anything, it would be great to know. :) I know that right now, people getting SRS won't be able to produce eggs/sperm and have functioning organs, but does anyone know if science is getting close? Also, what are your opinions on the quality? I'm mostly looking for FTM opinions, but I appreciate answers from MTF's also. :)

I know that right now, people getting SRS won't be able to produce eggs/sperm and have functioning organs, but does anyone know if science is getting close?

IMO kit will be a couple decades at least before advanced stem cell technology makes such advancements practical (available for the masses).

Not decades. But at least one. The technology to replicate the organs well exists. Implanting it is another topic.

Wiring up the neurology is a tricky thing, for now.

Not decades. But at least one.

Note the words I used.

I said a couple decades before real practical use that's affordable and available to the masses.

In 1973, Motorola showed off a prototype of the world's first portable cellular telephone. That phone measured more than a foot long, weighed almost 2 pounds and cost $3995. It wasn't until around the year 2000 that cell phones became practical for regular folks.