Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Jo-88

Im not passable yet but I wanted to show my progress!

Guest Jo-88

Ok so yea Im still in guy mode and will be for awhile. I did want to show what 7 months of HRT had done for me the results have been pretty good I think (you tell me?)... well at least they have been good from the neck up haha, the rest has a ways to go. Also I apologize for the beanie, my hair is completely unmanageable at its current length, until it grows out more the beanie takes the place of my hair haha.

n1606007463016999859534.jpg

^2 years ago

photojul0165758pm.jpg

^7 months ago, right before starting HRT

The rest are me now

photoon43012at609pm4.jpg

photoon43012at610pm3.jpg

Anyway let me know what you think!

Guest Jo-88

BTW I started HRT 8 months ago but for the last 3-4 weeks ive been off of it, just got back on so I counted it as 7 months. Also I wanted to include this pic in the first post but I couldnt attach any more images so im putting it here. This pic is of me about 3 years ago, ive lost a lot of weight since then.

profilecustom.jpg

VickySGV

Making progress in the right direction!!!

Guest Kelly-087

Are you wearing make up or is that just what your skin looks like now?

Also the progress look great :)

Guest Jo-88

Are you wearing make up or is that just what your skin looks like now?

Also the progress look great :)

nope no makeup my skin tone/complexion has changed quite a bit... Thanks for the kind words!

Kyla666

Looks really good , have you had laser on your face?

Guest Risu

Looking great Jodie! You've come a long way!

I wouldn't say you're entirely not passable. A smile on the present day pictures wouldn't hurt though. I think you've come far and will still go far and when it's all said and done I bet you'll look great. It's a long and slow process but just keep taking the steps and you'll be there before you know it.

*Hugs*

~Jade.

Guest Jo-88

Looks really good , have you had laser on your face?

yes ive had a few sessions... still have to shave everyday though, in the pic you can still kinda see a dark area where my beard is, but hey were working on that :)

Guest Jo-88

Looking great Jodie! You've come a long way!

I wouldn't say you're entirely not passable. A smile on the present day pictures wouldn't hurt though. I think you've come far and will still go far and when it's all said and done I bet you'll look great. It's a long and slow process but just keep taking the steps and you'll be there before you know it.

*Hugs*

~Jade.

Lol... unfortunately I have a really funny looking smile, for one thing I have small teeth and big lips which makes a "toothy" smile completely impossible, best I can do is more of a smirk.

Guest otter-girl

Jodie,

You have come a long way! I'd say your features are pass. Your round face and features look feminine. I showed the pics to my SO who thinks same except that you should smile!! :-)

Hugs

Rachel

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Who's Online   5 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• Laura Beth
    • Nora Kayte
    • Dev
    • Rabbit
    • MaryEllen
  • Topics With Zero Replies

• ErinLeach
      Hi sweetie. Welcome to the forum. There are a lot of great people here, and really good advice to help you on your path. This path isn't easy by any means, but nothing great comes easy.   Erin
    • Gwen
      Welcome, Tali. I'm so glad you found the courage to say hello to TransPulse. I hope you find this a welcoming and informative place, and a safe place to just be yourself. I also have social anxiety and have found life my complicated with my transgender issues. But, I have found support here, and I'm fortunate to have a few people in my life who accept me. I hope you also find the support you want/need as you make your journey, which will provide happiness too. The happiness will come!!   Gwen
    • Charlize
      It sounds like you have a good plan for the future and are getting through the present difficulties with a grace that deserves praise.  I remember the humiliation of being called by my male name in crowded waiting rooms.  Those times were instrumental in getting me to make the necessary steps to change my legal status. HRT and living as yourself are certainly major steps along your journey as is finding a style that works well and makes you feel comfortable as yourself. Thanks for the update and happy birthday!   Hugs,   Charlize
    • Timber Wolf
      Good morning Everyone!🍳   Happy Birthday Alexastimo!🎂 Happy Birthday Laura Beth!🎂 Happy Birthday Trojan!🎂 Hope your day is very special!   Lots of love, Timber Wolf🐾
    • TessaOKC
        Hi Mary,   I have slightly more than 20 good trans female friends that I speak with on at least a weekly basis. I have never felt alone and if I really need someone to talk to there is always someone nearby. My friends situation is very different. Don't know what the stats are but there appear to be far less FTM than MTF humans out there. That is stating the friend situation only for him. Now, since he's attracted to cis females, the numbers diminish even further. No clue for how many cis women are looking for transmales  but the number seems to be like really really low. So, to me, online dating is a no brainer.  I've checked a few places and the suggestions on dating sites are not many.   Good for you doing the online dating thing. I as well think we should be up front about who we are and I also think it can be safe providing that common sense is used       I really appreciate your view,   Tess
    • TessaOKC
        Thanks Vicky. Some people like very much to be part of a couple, me being one of them. Good luck at your weddings!!!
    • MarcieMarie12
      Hi Tali, one thing that helped me was getting out of the house and meeting others. My family members all responded differently  to it. My nephews were pretty much a shrug. It took time for some to come to terms with it too.   Welcome to Transpulse!  hugs, Marcie
    • Jennifer W
      Hi Raya welcome! Nice to meet you!
    • Jennifer W
      Welcome Tali...glad your here with us. Hugs!
    • Jennifer W
      Hi Kelly welcome! Give the cats a hug for me!
  • Today's Birthdays

1. alexastlmo
      alexastlmo
      (34 years old)
    2. Laura Beth
      Laura Beth
      (51 years old)
    3. Trojan
      Trojan
      (39 years old)
  • Upcoming Events

• Forum Statistics