Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carolyn Marie

"What Would You Do?" Show Features TG Scenario

10 posts in this topic

This show will air Friday on ABC Television. It sounds like it might be quite interesting.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/entertainment/2012/05/patrons-defend-transgender-waitress-at-n-j-diner/

Carolyn Marie

A number of their episodes have moved me to tears, I'm very much looking forward to seeing this, but I dread it too...

I like this show. I remember an episode with a gay guy coming out to unaccepting parents somewhere in small town Utah, and how many people stepped up and defended him. I also remember one with an interracial couple being rejected by a parent exposing racism in some of the people around them. Both were jaw-dropping, for different reasons.

Cant wait. I have to make sure it is set up to record.

Thought it was great. very uplifting and impressive to me

Johnny

Good to see people being human.

We don't have that show here in the UK. I saw an episode online once about a woman in a wheelchair being patronised in a shop though and I got the impression from that that the show is good. Does anyone know anywhere I would be likely to find this episode online? (other than trawling through a million vids on youtube and hoping someone posted it there)

Gabe

Just got done watching it on my DVR. The world definitely needs more people like the ones on the show.

We don't have that show here in the UK. I saw an episode online once about a woman in a wheelchair being patronised in a shop though and I got the impression from that that the show is good. Does anyone know anywhere I would be likely to find this episode online? (other than trawling through a million vids on youtube and hoping someone posted it there)

Gabe

I haven't looked for the new episode, but I was on ABC's website last night, and they had a free stream for "The latest episode 4-27" so at some point, if not already, I think they'll have the new one up. Looking forward to it.