Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Andrew Parker

Sex, dysphoria, and friendship

3 posts in this topic

I haven't really gone on here much and I can't quite remember the rules on what I can and can't post about, so I'll try to keep it PG-13.

Thanks to T, my libido is through the roof, and I don't really have the right bits to really do anything about it. I have done some sexual things, but I don't really feel all that comfortable doing much of anything sex-wise due to my junk situation. I pretty much have accepted that I will be a single virgin until I get more mature/have bottom surgery.

My best friend keeps trying to "help me out" by hooking me up with girls. I know he has good intentions but the temptation just makes my dysphoria worse. He's probably the most supportive guy I know and I couldn't live with out him so I can't really bring myself to tell him to stop. I wouldn't even know how. I just don't want him to think any different of me. I'm sure he won't but I just can't stop making myself think that.

Any advice?

Well his guy intentions, and the organ he uses to think with most of the time is seem to be in common working order, if not in overdrive condition. There is a small chance that one of his referrals for you may turn into some one who will like a guy who's mind is above his belt line, and is happy to keep it that way. They do exist. I drove a lot of my young adult male friends' nuts because I could not really grasp their thought patterns (this was in the late 60's and early 70's) and run with them. For me it was a bit like a dog chasing a fire truck, and catching it!! "Now that I have caught it, what the devil do I do with it??" I did end up with a couple of long term semi girl friends, it became expensive though, because I usually introduced them to the guy they actually married, and I was not a cheapskate on wedding gifts for them.

Well his guy intentions, and the organ he uses to think with most of the time is seem to be in common working order, if not in overdrive condition. There is a small chance that one of his referrals for you may turn into some one who will like a guy who's mind is above his belt line, and is happy to keep it that way. They do exist. I drove a lot of my young adult male friends' nuts because I could not really grasp their thought patterns (this was in the late 60's and early 70's) and run with them. For me it was a bit like a dog chasing a fire truck, and catching it!! "Now that I have caught it, what the devil do I do with it??" I did end up with a couple of long term semi girl friends, it became expensive though, because I usually introduced them to the guy they actually married, and I was not a cheapskate on wedding gifts for them.

Vicky that sounds like me!

Andrew, there are still a lot of things you can do sexually for pleasure, even guys can dry hump with clothes on :) I've done it with girls loads of times! I can't really give too much advice as I don't know much about FTM, but I'd urge you to just try and manage with what you've got by being a little creative/open. As for your guy friend, just tell him you're going to take a break or take it slow for a while in terms of searching for girls, because you want to focus on yourself, or something like that, and he'll stop searching for you/pushing you.