Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

~Nova~

We start filming on Friday.

~Nova~

The film is being done by a high school. All this is new to me. The three youngsters that will be making the film are using it as a thesis for entry into a special film school. The film must be between 25-30 minutes. They have 4 months to complete the project. It will be overseen by the mentor/teacher, but the students will be doing all the work.

I got a pictures of the "director" and the film crew. 3 very nice, very young students. :) All 18 or younger. All using the flm as there thesis to get into school, each for a different degree. Very interesting. 2 boys, one girl.

The young man I have been in contact with has sent me numerous emails and texts and sounds very intelligent and highly respectful. He knows this is his make or break chance and wants it to be the best possible picture he can make. I would hope so, it will be the yes or no to his admittance to the school. I did not ask him which one, and I won't. If he offers the info I will let on.

Friday will will meet at a Starbucks for a coffee, then to a location he has chosen for the initial filming interview.

My only concern, what to wear. I want to wear a really nice sweater dress, but I'm thinking that's to much. A cute sun dress? To casual? Jeans and a nice blouse? I'm going crazy

Guest Guest_SL

Nova,

You'll do just fine. Jeans and blouse.

Break a leg!

Sara Lee

~Nova~

You two aren't helping, especially with conflicting answers. :)

Guest Jal Marie

Nova time to stop over thinking. What do you enjoy wearing the most that you feel most comfortable in? Whatever that is wear it. I wish you the best and just have fun and be yourself.

Guest LizMarie

Definitely sweater dress! (Just kidding! :) )

Svenna

Nova time to stop over thinking. What do you enjoy wearing the most that you feel most comfortable in? Whatever that is wear it. I wish you the best and just have fun and be yourself.

Yep...

What she said...

:) S

Carolyn Marie

Sounds like fun!

I think the sweater dress, or the jeans and blouse, or the sun dress. Definitely one of those three.

Or something else. :P

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

Guest Donna Jean

A sweater dress? Girlfriend, it's 869 deg. F down there!

Wear a smile.....

HUGGGGGS!

Dee Jay

~Nova~

I was thinking this dress.

This was early in my transition. Hopefully I look better now... Eeeek

a06969a8.jpg

Svenna

I love that dress, and it looks very nice on you, too...

:) S

Guest Guest_SL

The dress in your avatar photo is nice.

SL

Guest rikkicd64

Nova, you will be stunning with whatever you wear, your beautiful and we all support you!!!

Rikki..

~Nova~

Thanks all... You all are good for me ego.

Well, I have the best cousin (ex-wife) in the world. I came home and their was a beautiful blouse hanging on my door.

So it's the blouse and jeans.

Guest Mia J

And that deciders that.

I was going to suggest the sweater dress tucked into a pair of jeans.....

Mia

~Nova~

And that deciders that.

I was going to suggest the sweater dress tucked into a pair of jeans.....

Mia

:)

Guest KimberlyF

Be careful and always put your needs above anyone else's involved in this. Don't allow yourself to feel pressured to do anything or go anywhere you don't feel 100% comfortable with.

Guest Robin Winter

Be careful and always put your needs above anyone else's involved in this. Don't allow yourself to feel pressured to do anything or go anywhere you don't feel 100% comfortable with.

Second...

Guest Guest_SL

Well, I have the best cousin (ex-wife) in the world. I came home and their was a beautiful blouse hanging on my door.

We get to see a photo first, right? ;)

Guest Krisina

Nova, you will do great. It was nice of your cousin to surprise you with the beautiful blouse too!

Krisina

~Nova~

We get to see a photo first, right? ;)

Of the blouse or me in the blouse?

It's a see through light brown blouse with elbow length sleeves. I haven't decided if I'll wear a brown camisole under it or a white one with lace trim. I don't have a brown one with lace trim. Finding a bra with thin straps may prove difficult too. I have the perfect wedges and I'll borrow Lucy's purse.

Guest Guest_SL

A photo of you dressed for the shoot. I'd go for white lace trim. Brown under brown might not film well and plain white would tone down the blouse. IMO.

SL

~Nova~

I'll try them both.

Maybe I'll do a fashion show before I go and you all can help me choose?

Svenna

Maybe I'll do a fashion show before I go and you all can help me choose?

YAY!!!!

Yes, yes...

:) :) :)

Svenna

Guest Lizzie McTrucker

Just wear something nice-casual. You're just meeting for coffee and talking about details so you can leave your production and presentation teams at home..you know the ones that follow you around and make sure your hair and makeup look perfect all the time.

I thought every glamorous actress had a team like that? o.O

~Nova~

I thought every glamorous actress had a team like that? o.O

They may, but I'm far from there. :)