• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Lizzie McTrucker

Perfume!

Guest Lizzie McTrucker

I most recently picked up a purse size bottle (with refill) of Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau so Fresh. :)

I had a smaller version of Daisy but it didn't quite seem right and then I dug out my sample of the other one and realized I grabbed the wrong scent.

But it's all better now. It's a very pretty floral scent.

I'm also testing out DKNY Be Delicious and Golden Delicious.

Guest Leslie Michelle

Lancôme has a new scent that is wonderful if you like floral - La Vie Est Belle.

Love it

Leslie Michelle

Guest Robin Winter

patchouli, and old hippie scent for an old hippie. Very strong, and long lasting so beware

Hugs, Charlie

Me too ^_^ I like patch, and hemp oil, and sandalwood. Oh! And Dragon's Blood (kind of a cinnamon/clove scent)

I don't care for perfumes, I much prefer essential oils.

Guest Lizzie McTrucker

I noticed at the Duty Free shoppes along the US/Canada border, they have limited edition DKNY scents based on their Be Delicious line. I almost bought the London version but it was a tad more than I was willing to spend, plus since it's not available in the US, every time I needed more I'd have to go back up near Canada. Also if you bought a big bottle of a DKNY scent you got a free towel! Oh boy! Not sure they'd appreciate me using it to check my oil.......

Guest MsGsptlsnz

I'd love to wear perfume but since I am still rather deep in the closet it would be hard to explain why I smell rather unmanly at work... Blech...

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Who's Online   10 Members, 0 Anonymous, 43 Guests (See full list)

• Cyndee
    • Juelie_Atlas
    • Charlize
    • ToniTone
    • JustineM
    • Miss Bunny
    • Belle
    • A. Dillon
    • Jackie C.
    • Mahaney
  • Topics With Zero Replies

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Calvin 😝
    Newest Member
    Calvin 😝

No users celebrating today
    • Cyndee
      Coffee is life, I am so glad I quit the cigs (24 years now), the smell of smoker as they pass by today, and to think I was so unaware. Coffee and cigarette was a way of life once, don't miss it all now, the coffee tastes better I think....   Have a great day   C
    • Miss Bunny
      Yep, it has been looked into, no mysterious unaccounted for source.   I'd almost be ok with it being explained away.
    • Charlize
      Thank you for those wise words.  When i first got sober my addiction still had a strong hold on me.  To go back was seemingly a path to relief(and death).  I was told to make a gratitude list and keep it in my pocket.  Im still here and grateful for each day.   Hugs,   Charlize
    • Jackie C.
      I'm sure it's your mental game. I never had trouble crossing the finish line all the way down to .1 T. You'll get there.    Hugs!
    • Mason83
      Thank you Jackson, that definitely helps  
    • Jackie C.
      Four to six weeks is the projected recovery time. After that, I can go back to the gym. Right now I'm trying to figure out how much of my discomfort is the swelling and how much is this stupid diaper.    Hugs!
    • Jackie C.
      Salutations Piper and welcome to TransPulse!   So yeah, the occasional bout of doubt is pretty normal.  However,  here's the good news: You never need to take a step that you're not comfortable with. There is no set road map for transitioning. Nobody is going to be upset if you just do it your own way. It's about alleviating your body dysphoria and taking steps so you can learn to live comfortably in your own skin. The biggies to remember are: Cis people don't question their gender. Like Mary said, we're our own worst critics. Finally, don't do anything that makes you uncomfortable. This isn't a quick process. No need to rush into anything before you're ready.   In the meantime, here we are with experience, advice and snappy answers. There are no silly questions and we'll do our best to answer.   Hugs!
    • Timber Wolf
      Hi Piper, Welcome to Transpulse. I'm glad you're here!   We are a friendly bunch. We won't bite, I promise.🥰   Lots of love and a big welcome hug, Timber Wolf 🐾
    • ShawnaLeigh
      I fully agree.  To a point.  I say this from what Vicky had pointed out that “passing” is mostly a mental aspect and if your physical self does not match the mental image then your always going to be trying.  Another wise thing I have read previously from Vicky as well is we are always going to be our own worst critics.  Couple those two mental components it’s a very small margin we give ourselves to “pass” in.   However I am a goal oriented person and always live life on a check list.  While this helps me organize and complete things I have had to learn I can not view my transition as a check list.  I’m not a patient person either so my struggles to say it takes time does not make me feel any better. I had to change that.   In other words I set far lower expectations of my appearance.  Yes I struggle with this.  I have my demons and dysphoric times where I do not “see it” but that takes time too.   At first I doubted I’d ever look feminine enough at all and now I feel like a beautiful women in my person my heart and on the outside too.    That is all a mental process.   I have always had a “not cared what others think” type of personality so this transfers nicely for me on what others may see.   Again to quote Vicky.  Most people will not even see you no less judge your gender.  Face to face interaction included.   It boils down to confidence.   And great hair and make up.  Lol  
    • ShawnaLeigh
      Well I have a T check this Monday so we will see.  Though I do not think I’m physically incapable but it’s more a mental component of I don’t care about it and it’s not a priority in my daily thinking.  Certainly not as it was when I was living fully male.   Which again makes me very happy.  My issue also is I’m not in a relationship where sex can even happen nor does anyone want me in the regard.  That plays a big roll too.  
    • TammyAnne
      Amanda I'm sorry to read of your disappointment and sorry that youve had to be rescheduled. Perhaps it's just as well if that hospital isn't going to be welcoming, you certainly wouldn't want to spend any time there. Or perhaps it's a technical issue, who knows? At any rate, you'll get there! 《《《 hug 》》》 TA
    • TammyAnne
      Hello and welcome Piper! You needn't feel shy. I lurked for more than a month just reading before signing in at the encouragement of my gender therapist! Lots of good information and friendly folks here. TA
    • Belle
      You probably want to make sure your T is high enough. T blockers may not even be necessary, and can apparently even be harmful and prevent future breast growth if your levels get too low. This is according to a few sources including my doctor.   From what I understand the "O" just takes practice. I'm sure you will learn if you try. They are not the same as before. I have had different types even before discovering who I was.   Belle ❤
    • ShawnaLeigh
      I’m not trying overly hard to speak differently as my voice therapist has my baseline voice at gender neutral.  I do feel I emit a more feminine voice and somewhat softer then before. I was told by my VT that I sound somewhat shy with being extremely confident in action.   But I do have lots of work still in that.  
    • ShawnaLeigh
      I appreciate the nice comments. I do feel confident in my female look now since I have finally seen that women from the inside come forth and I even show pride in myself.  I’ve always have been an overly confident person though so this is not new to me.  Lol  
  • Upcoming Events