• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

A TS's Journey through time

Candykane

I am 38 now and I have been VERY fortunate. I am 5' 6" tall. I am of swedish decent and a wee bit of Danish. My hair is blond and my eyes are blue, but the best thing I was born with was an oval face. I was slender as a boy except I did have a nice rounded butt.. The over all effect was a skinny girl, and I took a lot of grief over it.

I have bits and pieces of memories as a young child. I remember that I wanted a doll when I was about 4. I always liked playing with my cousins. They were all girls and at the age of 4, I was not teased.

My Mom and Dad went on a one month trip when I was 5. I was taken care of by my Aunt and she had 2 girls and a boy. One of the girls was about my age. There was a gap of 4 years between her and her older siblings, so it was natural for us to play together. We played with dolls and had "tea Parties". It was one of the happiest times of my life.

My aunt would help dress my cousin and I started asking if I could dress like that. She said no because I was a boy. I kept after her and she finally gave in. I remember she said "well at your age I guess it won't hurt". I wore my cousins dresses and panties for almost a whole month and it just seemed natural to me. But all good things do come to an end. My folks returned and we went home.

Shortly after coming home I became very sick. I remember it vaguely. I was in the hospital and in a ward. I was much better and my Mom asked me what I wanted. I said a doll. She should have known better, but she had been worried sick. When she left some of the boys' started teasing me. It was my first lesson of real life.

That one teasing scared me and I swore I would never play with anything girl. I had two older sisters and I was 7 before I started stealing thier panties. I ended up with 3 pair and I hid them. I also stole a pretty night gown from one of them. I thought it was funny since they were arguing over who took her nightgown.

From that point on I would wear the panties and if I dared lock the door and sleep in the nighty. I would get to a point a promise not to do it anymore. That cycle went on until I was ready for College.I graduated at 17. The College I wanted was a VERY good one and close to home. My Dad graduated from it and then went to an Ivy league college. I was checking it out and saw some boys wearing thier hair long. To me that was a no brainer. I had to wait until fall for the courses I wanted, but would on occasion walk around the Campus. On one of my walks I saw a girl walking toward the main building. Even from a distance I could see she was beautiful. The wierd part was the guys paid no attention to her.

A week later I was walking along just enjoying the campus when I looked up and saw he heading straght at me. She passed close and I kept walking and as we started to pass I just Said "hi" For me it was love at first sight. She asked me my name and I told her. She said "I am late for class" and started off then stopped and looked at me again and told me to meet her at the Student Center at 3:30. She started off and yelled "don't be late" I could'nt believe it.

We met and we talked. She was studying Clinicle Psychlogy and was going on to get her PHD in that field. Her brown eyes were amasing, you could read her moods by just looking into them. Her hair was dark brown almost black. she had a fantastic figure. The only part that was a little disapointing was her breasts. I mentally wondered if they would fit in an "a" cup. She was VERY confident in herself. She liked to be in charge of her life and she could already tell I was not very dominent. She finally told me that we would go to this French restaurant. She did not exactly ask. We started dating and 4 months later we married.

Both our families are "old Fashioned". My family loved Beth and her family

liked me especially since my dad went to the same College as Beths' dad attended. Beths' dad made my dad look poor. Between her Dad and mine they bought us a house and a car. The old fashioned part came from my long hair and thier idea that a Man worked and the woman stayed home. Beth knew this, and she knew she would never get her phd. She gave it all up for me.

We went on our Honeymoon and it was great. we spent 3 days there and then went to our new home. Beth was happy most of the time. When she looked at the kitchen she started to cry. I had no clue. She had already been accepted to a fantastic College to continue her studies. Then I made the dumbest mistake I ever made.

We were married 12 days and I told her all about being a ts (give me a break please I was 18). Beth sat there and had a sort of blank look on her face. Then her eyes looked like a storm was coming. She got a letter she was about to mail which would have ended any chance of getting her PHD. She started screaming at me. I was called a lot of names. She went upstairs and started throwing my clothes out yelling for me to move into the other bedroom. She then uncovered my panties and nightie. She called me a Fairy and a sissy. She said "look at all the shorts you have Why is that if you are a girl". I told her I had a fear of going out in public with panties on because I was afraid people could see the panty lines. I told her that they were for emergencies.

Beth made me sleep in the guest room and as she said "I will let you know if this marriage is worth it" I tried to stay out of her way. The next morning she told me to take off my wedding band and she took hers off. She said if I was lying she would divorce me, but if I was being true she would give the ring back. She would go out for a few hours and bring books back from the library and read a lot. She stayed that way for 2 days. On the third day I went down and she was reading. She said "good morning Sissy" I hated that name. She had been calling me that for two days and I hated it. Her eyes were back to normal and she was the calculating women I loved so deeply. I asked her to stop calling me Sissy. She said ok. I felt better untill she told me she would pick 3 names for me and it would be permanent.

Later that evening she told me to pick a name, first was Sissy, second was Bambi and third was Candy. I said that those were girls names. She said " well you told me you were a girl" Choose one or I will name you Sissy. I thought as quick as I could as she counted down one minute. Well it is obvious I chose Candy. She told me to sit down and we had a talk. She wanted to know what it was like to feel the way I do. I did the best I could and she seemed satisfied.

At this time in our marrage she could not understand my problem. She read a lot about it, but at that time it was conflickting reports. Every thing from mental illness to whatever. Beth gave me a talk and it was pretty good. . She told me what her research was ( she only had a BS at that time) and she told me to go up stairs and put my panties on. She said we needed to shop. Her thinking at that stage was I would give it up as She humiliated me. I did as she said. I panicked, I had NEVER gone out wearing Panties. I was positive everyone would know and she kept teling me that some guys were checking me out. I felt like I was in hell, except the girl in me was enjoying it. She bought me some panties, a dozen all peach. She said she liked her girl in peach.

She made me sit down on a bench and went shopping. I did not ask anything. That night I went with her to our bedroom and she had layed out the panties and the most beautiful night gown I had ever seen. It took her maybe 7 or 10 days before she realised that I was what I said. She did not understand, but knew it was for real. She also came up with her Plan.

I went down stairs after her trying to change me failed. She told me to come over and sit on the couch. I did as she said and doing as I was told was becoming a habitl. She told me that she had a plan.She first told me that I would obey her without any fuss. If I had a good reason to question her about a task she would listen and then decide. It took a minute to sink in but since I was already doing what she said I told her I would do as she said. She kissed me on my cheek and that kiss seemed like it took a long time coming. She quized me one last time and my answers were the same. She told me that I would not need any formal education as she was going on to finish her masters and her PHD. I agreed. I had no choice as she could tell the world about me and my family. Plus I had to admit to myself that I felt so feminin, and I loved her even more. She told me that for beginers we would swap positions. I was now the wife. I liked that. except I thought that after awhile I would get bored. She took care of that. She told me that if I was a good girl for one month she would give back my ring. She was becoming the man ( but a very beautiful, loving and kind person. She always was, and had NEVER gone off like she did before, or after.) and I was submitting to her as her wife.

She already humiliated me wearing Panties. She added crotchless hose so that I would still have to wear panties. So one week in panties and I became more confident. then one week with panties and hose and one week with a camisole under my shirt and finally a bra. I almost balked at the bra, but it was winter and I was slowly getting used to it.

While I was learning to be a housewife, Beth was busy. In her studies. She had a lot of pull in that College and since my dad and her dad donated a large sum to the college each year, she had a lot of power. She talked one professor into giving me hormone shots plus pills. He was familiar with ts but had decided to stop his practice and teach. I think Beth was starting to feel a bit guilty after hearing that. She had my adams apple removed, and I was glad of that. She also had my lips injected to make them look sexy. she waited to see how big my boobs would get. ( Beth had me make love to her as often as we could. She wanted Children and knew that hormone treatment would ruin any chance of having children) I knew nothing about it except the adams apple and lip part. I did as she said. I did notice, after a month or 2 that my complexion was smoother and almost glowing. My voice seemed to be more fem ( i was always soft spoken and I wondered about my voice for quite awhile) All of this took time and I started to notice that Beth was putting on weight.

( Beth was PG and she had not told me. She said that she wanted me to enjoy her body changing and she was strong enough to both help me and take care of herself. Beth wanted to have a Mid-wife to deliver the baby and instead of giving it to her she wanted me to lay on a bed across from her and to have the mid-wife lay the baby on my chest. She wanted the babies to bond with me as I would be the mother. I don't know where she got that idea, but it seems to have worked. We named the babies Amanda and Courtny. They are now in on a break and will go to college this fall.)

When she bought me a bra I figured out what she was doing and I loved it. I recieved 3 shots, 1 a month for 3 months. she had a regimen she went by when she gave me my pill each day.the hornone pills were taken for a time and then stopped for a time and repeated. I don't remember the exact way it was done, but I had to see the Dr. every month. Eventually i filled the "A" cup and I tried to tell her, but by the time she listened I was over-flowing a bit. She had me scheduled for implants. She wanted me to be a "C" cup but since I had a little "extra" I came out a C+. She did insist that the Dr. had my implants done under my chest muscle so that the real breasts were on top giving a very natural look It was expensive that way and hurt a lot more, but the end results were fantastic. I had shoulder length hair by then.

After all of that she took me to a salon and I had the works. I never knew why girls loved the salon. Now I do. After a shampoo and large rollers and time in the hair dryer, I was convinced this was heaven. They gave me a manicure, pedicure and when my hair was done they took out the rollers and cut and styled my hair. They then did my make-up and Beth bought the products. When Beth saw me her mouth dropped. the month turned into a month longer than she had figured but now the two months were over. I felt like a woman, I thought like a woman. Except for what was between my legs I was a woman. (gaffs work real well).

That night Beth told me to stay upstairs. I was on my pc when she finally came up. She took me to the walk in closet and it was already full of clothes. She told me to pick out my sexiest dress. I did and it fit well. She had measured me every way you could think of and had enough room for my boobs. I wore 3" high heels ( she had me practice in heels during the evenings.) She taught me to swing my foot out and around and then the left. I was doing good, but she told me to relax.I did and Wow my hips were swaying and the whole way of walking like that created a VERY sexy look.

I dressed and touched up my make-up. Beth wore the dress that she had proposed to me on. She was gorgous. Our kitchen had a breakfast room beside a large window. She had me close my eyes and guided me just inside. I opened my eyes and she had made the breakfast nook look like the retaurant that she had proposed to me. She had cilled a bottle of Champagne and there was bread sticks and she served me a fantastic French meal. Take out of course. After we ate she popped the cork and poured the Champagne. She had the most loving look as she toasted me as her beautiful wife. After a sip or two she picked up a small box and opened it. I saw my wedding band and her ring set. She then asked me to Marry her again. I said yes. I started to reach for my gold band, but she stoped me and slid the engagement ring on my finger and the wedding band. She wore my gold band. She had them adjusted at a jewelers. She said that I was now her wife again. I of course was crying happy tears. We finished the Champagne and went to bed. mmmmm

The moment we met we knew we were soul mates and even my stupidity and her anger could not break the bond between us. We had problems like ant couple. My Mom and Dad dropped in and lost his cool. I think Mom always knew, she hugged me and gave me a kiss. I never saw my Dad again. My sisters embraced us and Beths' family did also. 4 years after we started Beth found a really good clinic in a foriegn country. We flew in and I had the procedure. They kept me under with a mild anesthetic for 3 days . They used that instead of any form of narcotics. When I woke up I was in a lot of pain. My legs were in stirrups as there was a tube in me to keep the vagina from healing it self. The rest was a blurr, but I was finally able to go home as a real woman Beth and I are very happy and she feels free to express her feminin needs. She dresses very nicely and best of all LOVES to shop. We still wear our rings but we tell people we are sisters and that seems to satisfy them. Also I had Beth get a feminin wedding ring and it looks a lot better.

I mentioned that this Bio would probably be very differant, After looking it over I decided it was not.

Beth is strong willed and loves to be in charge. She hated the idea of being a house wife. I needed her to help me become what I wanted to be. We both got what we wanted. I learned how to cook and I am very good at it , I also raised our daughters and I believe I was a good wife, so does Beth. Also we had the advantage of being from wealthy families. Beth had the best people to choose from, Both in Clinical psychology and the medical department where she had lots of help researching and actual hands on experiance. Well Thank you for listening. I always pray at night when it is quiet. Most of my prayers are for all of you. God Bless you all. Candy