• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Another Slight

Guest mia 1

Listening to the news at 1:00 local time, the pope said that the LGBT community is the global warming of the social world. That our community is destroying the social fabric of ummmm mankind, and although being gay or transgendered is not a sin the actions of that community are. That peple who change the way GOD!!! created them is a sin and the intended implications of the word sin in the Roman Church are well known. So see you all in the words of Huckellberry Finn,,"the other Place" Mia

The Roman Catholic Church was at its strongest during the crusades so it is in the best interest of the church to stay safely in the Middle Ages!

Guest Elizabeth K

Wooops - there goes all hope for corrective sugery - I mean God made people with cleft palates, clubbed feet, defective hearts... an a whole bunch of other nasty stuff. :(

I guess the Pope wants them them to stay "as is." :mellow:

Look out Liz - excommunication loooming here - after all those candles you light every Sunday (well most Sundays - well usually - er sometimes) ... darn!

Guest Chrissie
Wooops - there goes all hope for corrective sugery - I mean God made people with cleft palates, clubbed feet, defective hearts... an a whole bunch of other nasty stuff. :(

I guess the Pope wants them them to stay "as is." :mellow:

Look out Liz - excommunication loooming here - after all those candles you light every Sunday (well most Sundays - well usually - er sometimes) ... darn!

Of course he does He was one of the most Conservative Cardinals before he became pope... and he even opposes other modern changes besides corrective surgeries for all that stuff. Setting things back to when the Roman Catholic church was the most powerful of governments on earth... And the Pope was the most powerful person on earth ...

Id think its most for ego's sake in my opinion...

Guest Dutchie

Pfffft the pope...

Please remember that the (catholic) church is also AGAINST the use of protection against AIDS!! They condone the use of a condom for example...

But then again, there are few religions who accept us and the paths we have to follow.

Not to kick against any religions and sensitive legs (sorry, Dutch expression), but I think I'll start my own religion. Binary thinking people or thoughts are NOT accepted. Welcome to the beliefs of the holy infinity (of possibilities)...

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning there was a world filled with people thinking in two genders. Yes, we all know that is ridiculous, but they existed, just like the dinosaurs. Then light descended from the heavens and shone upon those who were hiding in the shadows, for they were the infinites (the non-binary people). The infinites were and still are the blessed ones, for they can understand the true value of their beings.

---8< snip >8---

I guess you catch my drift... :lol:

Guest Elizabeth K

Karen - you FUNNY!!! :P:P:P

To me, as a convert from UMC to Catholic - you even funnier. My Dad would say, he was raised Catholic but his wife (my mother) wasn't that religious so we became Methodists.

But all that SUNDAY SCHOOL - auuuuugh. At least after communion in the Catholic church you can go home.

OOOOPS offended some people maybe - shut up Liz :o

I had a good friend in High School who's father was a Baptist and his mother was Catholic - he had more inner conflict than I did! :D

I had another friend who married a Baptist minister and the reason she sighted for changing from Disciples of Christ to Baptist was, he said that as a Baptist minister he could not have a Christian in his house! :D Isn't our language a wonderful thing and not at all confusing!

Love ya,

Sally

But all that SUNDAY SCHOOL - auuuuugh. At least after communion in the Catholic church you can go home.

:lol: i raised kind of semi-catholic (don't ask :rolleyes: ) and still had to endure sunday school after communion <_< .....but they kicked me out when they found out i was trans..so..problem solved :P

and about the pope, i know some very devout catholics who have said out loud, more than once "oh, i hate this new pope" ...sweet little german ladies who i've never heard saying anything bad about anyone......apparently he's not too popular

You have got to remember that the church, and I mean the Catholic Church, says no man, woman, or child is without sin except for the pope. The church claims that he is the only legal representative of Christ and that claim makes him a King.

You see, the only place on Earth where say Queen Elizabeth can be accused of doing anything wrong, sin or other wise, is in the world court. She can liable or slander anyone and news papers can report it as fact and they cannot be sued only, and I mean only, because she is sovereign and has the final say on anything she chooses to speak on regardless of the views of anyone including the parliament in her court. She is in effect above all laws what so ever, and it is the same way with every king and every queen since the beginning of time.

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

JamesyGreen
    Newest Member
    JamesyGreen

1. Alscully
      Alscully
      (35 years old)
    2. floruisse
      floruisse
      (40 years old)
    3. Jasmine25
      Jasmine25
      (22 years old)
    4. Trev0rK
      Trev0rK
      (26 years old)
    • Carolyn Marie
      Abigail, I think we will just leave the other posts where they are, and the discussion can start anew here.  It is possible to do what you ask, but would disrupt the flow of the discussion in the other thread, and would require more work than it's worth.   Carolyn Marie
    • Abigail Genevieve
      I am in too good a mood to earn my certificate today. I am sure something will happen that will put me on the path to earning it.
    • Abigail Genevieve
      It's likely most cis-women consider a fitting unnecessary "because they know what  they wear" and get used to the wrong size.  The instructions for what your size is are simple and why go to any further effort?  You measure your bandsize and you measure your max and subtract the two to get the needed info for the cup size.  Then you buy the same size for years until it hurts or something.
    • KatieSC
      Congratulations Lorelei! Yes, it is a powerful feeling to have the documents that say "you are you".
    • Mmindy
    • Abigail Genevieve
      Here is space for discussion on this, since the topic is large and could derail another thread SOMEBODY started.   Could some dear, sweet, kind Moderator pull everything related to this from the Voting for Trump thread and put it here?  I don't know if you can do that; I am the new girl on the block after all (blinks sweetly).
    • Ashley0616
      I think I lost a friend :(
    • Abigail Genevieve
      I will have arrived when I have a b*tch certificate of my own.  I think someone called me one once.
    • Mmindy
      That’s fantastic Lorelei. I’m so happy for you.   Hugs,   Mindy🌈🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋
    • Mmindy
      Good morning everyone,   It’s Thursday well as least I took my Thursday Medications as sorted out in my weekly dispensary caddy. Today’s coffee is Folgers Breakfast Blend served HOT, black and strong. My wife and I are going to explore the Western and Southern coasts of Saginaw Bay and hang out in Bay City, MI. today.    @Willowonce @Abigail Genevievepointed out the word usage in your post. I read it and laughed, enjoying the snarky tone of the comment. Since it was spelled correctly I thought maybe you meant for it to read just as you typed it. Then the kinder gentler me thought it would be better if I changed it. I’m not saying I corrected it, I just changed the severity of the sentence.    Hugs,   Mindy🌈🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋    
    • Ashley0616
      Adore:  : to worship or honor as a deity or as divine : to regard with loving admiration and devotion : to be very fond of
    • Ivy
      Every new thing feels so good.
    • Ashley0616
    • Ashley0616
    • Ashley0616
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.