• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Bellexia

us

Guest Bellexia

I apologize if this sucks or something but really it's just cathartic for me so erm :s

In this body 3 all dwell

Creating both heaven and hell

One fears society and those who look with lust

One loves life and feels joyful and will always trust

I sit in between these 2 yin and yang, black and white

I cry and wonder why I've been cursed with this blight

Often wondering where they were born

I truly know but look at that memory and trauma with scorn

The darkness blinds me to the light

the light transcends and loves the dark

The two in separable from me, never fight

One in line the other on the line

Never to go so far, a balance so fine.

Seen as crazy, wonky, nutters insane

You will never understand what goes on in my brain.

For without these two I am completely empty and dull

With laughter and darkness there is never a lull

In truth I love these two, for what they do for me keeps me true

Living in confusion, fractured and broken, put me back together won't you?

Guest angels wings

That was well written . Thank you for sharing

Angel :)

Guest Sentience

Thumbs up from me. It's easy to get a message over to those who drop into this place but getting the same message over to "the others" is more difficult but I think your poem would bridge that gap. Something else. It rhymed! That seems so rare these days so you have inspired me to post one of my efforts are also more traditional so to speak.

Guest Bellexia

Thanks all. Yeah it was enjoyable to write that, the funny thing is it can mean so many things here :) So it leaves it rather open ended ^_^

Guest angels wings

I used to write but some things in life happened and never got back to it. I found it was very healing . Don't stop keep going . It's such a wonderful way to express yourself :)

Angel :)

Guest miss kindheart

Your poetry comes straight from the heart :wub:

That is what poetry is all about

Never put yourself down

Nor your work

It made me cry

:score:

I wish i could put you back together

But i cannot :unsure:

:wub: Miss Dumpty

Guest Bellexia

Thanks hun, sadly I don't think it's something that can be fixed :(

Guest miss kindheart

I love this

The Serenity Prayer

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.

:wub: vanna

Guest Bellexia

B-but I'm pagan :o Thank you though ^_^

Guest Mia J

That prayer fits right in with us pagans too.

You poetry is very good.

Mia

Guest miss kindheart

Sorry

How bout

I want to find the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.

:wub: vanna

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Who's Online   2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 95 Guests (See full list)

• Ryan
    • Abi
  • Topics With Zero Replies

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Confused
    Newest Member
    Confused

1. AB
      AB
      (23 years old)
    2. DemiBeth
      DemiBeth
    3. eieio55
      eieio55
      (60 years old)
    4. HannahMarie
      HannahMarie
      (30 years old)
    5. Jennylynn
      Jennylynn
      (43 years old)
    • Abi
      It is ok to be scared and have doubts but, I wouldn't go shooting down your chances of finding happiness, too quickly. It is not easy to go through divorce and all the feelings that go with that. Add to that the complexity of trying to be seen by others in a way that makes you happy. It is so much to work through and so frustrating. I find, if I doubt myself ever and want to reassure my heart, I look back to how I felt long before the experiences of the ex. I also rely heavily on advice from many sources. Give yourself time to find the things that bring you joy. 💜
    • Cheyenne skye
      My list has a few more recent singers: In no particular order.    1 Amy Lee (Evanescence) 2 Lzzy Hale (Halestorm) 3 Pink 4 Tarja Turunen/ Floor Jansen     (Both have been the lead singer for the band Nightwish) 5 Ann Wilson  6 Pat Benatar 7 Joan Jett 8 Stevie Nicks 9 Taylor Momsen (The Pretty Reckless) 10 Alyssa White-Gluz (Arch Enemy)
    • Abi
      This is a great thread idea @Shay !!!   1. Roberta Flack 2. Gloria Gaynor 3. Lisa "Left eye" Lopes 4. Janis Joplin 5. Tash Sultana 6. Aretha Franklin
    • Abi
      I am really sad any of us feel this way. I never liked the day much. I was just happy to have people that cared around. When I turned forty my ex went to a party instead of being with me. I was hurt and stunned but somehow felt like I really wasn't losing much at the same time. I had a great time taking my kids to dinner and movie. I say if people can't show us the appreciation we deserve, then they certainly don't deserve us. I never liked holidays that involved presents because the people always gave me stuff that I really couldn't relate to. I was cool with Transformers toys but, I liked Jem and The Holograms better. Who doesn't like a rockin' group of girls that are strong and willing to help save the day when troubles arise. Happy Day to all of us.  
    • Shay
      great...i forgot,Chrissie and she's from Cuyahoga Falls that is not far from me.   i akso forgot a kady whose niece worked where i worked and she said her aunt got all the vocal talent. .her name is   Pat Benetar
    • Dinaki
      Bengay will be my favorite fragrance 
    • Denisenj
    • Jani
      Chrissie Hynde Bonnie Raitt Cyndi Lauper
    • Shay
      i remember when i went through a divorce over 35 years ago and my wife at the time said she stopped loving me. I couldnt understand how that could be. I did talk,her into counselling with me and tried my hardest to stay together BUT i learned there is only one person you h!ve control over and how i controlled me was to go anorexic. i found a woman who loved me 10 years later and we have been married  almost 28 years. She has been with me through depession, panic attacks and gray market self medicatung hrt. i told her 2 weeks ago that all the different therapy,helped for a while but my dusphoria keeps roaring back. I also told her how much i love her and like most transgenderxpeople, i didnt ask for this and wouldnt be proxeeding if i could help it. She has not seen me enfemme but she is aware i start ifficial doxtor approved hrt possibly as soon as tomorrow. she says she is with me now but,ahe is not sure she could handle a full transition. all i can hope us her seeing how happy this decission is naking me but in the back of my mindxi also remember i have control of only one person. After anorexia it occurred to me that the second commandment says to love your neighbor as yourself. and i thoyght if you,cant love yourself then you cant give what you dont have  it was then that i started from the bottom and restored who u was and started treating myself better and now i xan love my neighbor as nyself. will our marriagexsurvive...one day at a time...for now it is going as well as can be expected but i am also aware as i move,forward we may not grow together and if we grow apartci still must see this through.  i kbow that was a short story made wide too long butxu hope it was some help and foe you,to know this forum has been a life saver for me abd thatxyou have uncinditional love here from your sisters. Mental Hug, Heather Shay
    • Cyndee
      sunny summer evening, cool breeze blows....
    • KymmieL
      Mindy, When I first came out to my she seemed to almost laugh it off. It was I know since I use female avatars in my games. Then last Halloween was the first time I have gone out as female. Everything was great until I got home. both my wife of 34 years and my 22 yr old son went at me. She says she will let me transition but she will divorce me. Says she married a man. I take it as she married a man not me. Lately every thing has been back to normal, like before I came out. I am transitioning ever so slowly. One day I will not be able to hide it anymore. I still hope that her love for me trumps her hatred for me. So, I totally know what you are going through. Hoping everything still works out for you both.   I feel that I am needing to be the one who leaves. I have been looking for positions out of state. Nothing yet. There is no way in Hell I could live here and not be with her. My love is that strong towards her. Yet she could not see loving me as Kymmie.   Kymmie
    • Shay
      i think i have been a little over zealous trying to feminize my face. It could very well epilating too much or new face cream but there are a couple areas that bubbled up a little and a few other bumps. i am treating it with lidocane and will back off for a few days then try each cream first ti,se if i am alegic and taje it sloer. i might be overstressing this male body with things it is not used to, like washing and moisrurizing daily.
    • Cyndee
      Madonna Janis Joplin Sarah McLachlan Aretha Franklin Ann Wilson   C    
    • SaraAW
      Julien Baker Phoebe Bridgers Florence Welch Adele Mø Bjork Karen O Charity Rose Thielen Emily Haines   To name a few.        
    • Suzanne1
      Yes, Cadbury chocolate products have always been a favorite, especially around Easter time------at least until sometime in 2015 when  Cadbury announced that they would cease producing their cream-filled chocolate Easter eggs.  Although that didn't happen the forthcoming year (at least not in the US), we firmly resolved not to purchase Cadbury products anymore. 🤔
  • Upcoming Events