• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Bellexia

us

Guest Bellexia

I apologize if this sucks or something but really it's just cathartic for me so erm :s

In this body 3 all dwell

Creating both heaven and hell

One fears society and those who look with lust

One loves life and feels joyful and will always trust

I sit in between these 2 yin and yang, black and white

I cry and wonder why I've been cursed with this blight

Often wondering where they were born

I truly know but look at that memory and trauma with scorn

The darkness blinds me to the light

the light transcends and loves the dark

The two in separable from me, never fight

One in line the other on the line

Never to go so far, a balance so fine.

Seen as crazy, wonky, nutters insane

You will never understand what goes on in my brain.

For without these two I am completely empty and dull

With laughter and darkness there is never a lull

In truth I love these two, for what they do for me keeps me true

Living in confusion, fractured and broken, put me back together won't you?

Guest angels wings

That was well written . Thank you for sharing

Angel :)

Guest Sentience

Thumbs up from me. It's easy to get a message over to those who drop into this place but getting the same message over to "the others" is more difficult but I think your poem would bridge that gap. Something else. It rhymed! That seems so rare these days so you have inspired me to post one of my efforts are also more traditional so to speak.

Guest Bellexia

Thanks all. Yeah it was enjoyable to write that, the funny thing is it can mean so many things here :) So it leaves it rather open ended ^_^

Guest angels wings

I used to write but some things in life happened and never got back to it. I found it was very healing . Don't stop keep going . It's such a wonderful way to express yourself :)

Angel :)

Guest miss kindheart

Your poetry comes straight from the heart :wub:

That is what poetry is all about

Never put yourself down

Nor your work

It made me cry

:score:

I wish i could put you back together

But i cannot :unsure:

:wub: Miss Dumpty

Guest Bellexia

Thanks hun, sadly I don't think it's something that can be fixed :(

Guest miss kindheart

I love this

The Serenity Prayer

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.

:wub: vanna

Guest Bellexia

B-but I'm pagan :o Thank you though ^_^

Guest Mia J

That prayer fits right in with us pagans too.

You poetry is very good.

Mia

Guest miss kindheart

Sorry

How bout

I want to find the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.

:wub: vanna

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Who's Online   10 Members, 0 Anonymous, 96 Guests (See full list)

• Cyndee
    • Jackie C.
    • Timber Wolf
    • Charlize
    • A. Dillon
    • Liam da potato
    • DragonflyGirl
    • Kris-Boston
    • Emily michelle
    • Shay
  • Topics With Zero Replies

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

afryingpan
    Newest Member
    afryingpan

1. STACIELEELAH
      STACIELEELAH
    • DragonflyGirl
      I have got a degenerative spinal condition that my doctor knows about. 3" is a lot to lose in seven months though. Nobody told me to expect anything like it.   Maybe I should make a GP appointment to see if they can tell me what's going on. 
    • Charlize
      The early days were hard for me.  Most folks were great but a few were a bit of a pain despite all i could do or explain.  Susan is spot on.  A bit of time was all it took and then i was just another person and no longer an oddity.  Hang in there it seems you are doing everything right!  One day you will realize its no longer an issue at all.   Hugs,   Charlize  
    • Shay
      thank you Kay  have to tell you a little story about  Kansas  the first time i saw them was not longer after their first album. they and Queen were double billed at my college U of Toledo. i was working on the college newspaper and guitarist Ric Williams came in our office asking how to get to the dressing room. we told him and as he was walking out, a drunk college kid asked him where the bathroom was and he told him to just stand in the corner of the hall and piss. no onw would notice .  
    • Shay
      i am crying because the support you ladies are ging me...and it is too early to be coming from the hrt....it is coming from my heart tgat is mending because of you. Thank you so much and mental hugs, Heather Shay
    • KayC
      I am pretty sure I want to start HRT at some point (but therapy first).  I am currently not considering bottom surgery but I assume it could possibly change later.  I am more like @SaraAW and that I would want to be on HRT long enough to feel/see the results before I commit beyond. But great question Shay.  Thanks for asking!   One of my all time favorite bands.  I saw them in concert back in the 70s in their heyday.  It was awesome❣️
    • Shay
      you are on your way... oncw i bottomed out and realized i need to love myself before i could love others i think the aura of that drew others to me and things got better and thank god for that or i am certain i would no longer be on planet earth. i am so glad to hear your progress.  mental hugs, Shay (Heather)
    • Charlize
      Did someone take a few inches out of the middle of your tape?  Over years (72) i've lost perhaps an inch due to aging and spine compression.  I have never heard of skeletal changes due to HRT.  I would recommend seeing your doctor as this is perhaps a medical issue.   Hugs,   Charlize
    • Shay
      wow...definitely a serious musician...how cool.. 
    • KayC
      @Lexi C I really like your new name.  Really fits you I think❣️
    • DragonflyGirl
      I'm 3" inches shorter than I was at the start of this year. Is this normal? It seems a lot to me. Bear in mind I'm 44.   Do trans men grow?   Not complaining at all! 😄 
    • _x.anime.x
      Thanks to you both im scared to talk up as my parents do not know about it and honestly I'd feel bad to impact his life hugely for a mistake he made a 14 i wanna get some help i just dont know where  
    • Kellysinclair101
      Have a nice day hugs 
    • Petra Jane
    • Robin.C
      That's really cool. Mine is not nearly so cool. Just a TT Urban tower modified to take a Kraken 260mm at the top for the CPU and a custom mount to place two Kraken 140mm fans in the bottom for the two RX380 GPUs setup in crossfire, it runs a 35" curved monitor at high res for Assetto Corsa with no lag. Here in Australia the summers can really hit the temps, so much fun can be had without thermal throttling 😜 Wish I'd taken a picture of it when I built it, oh well.   Hugs
    • Robin.C
      Something I learnt quite awhile ago was that music affects your mood. Listen to music that lifts you up, puts you a good mood. If you listen to some music and you feel down, anxious or unsettled, there might be something hitting a nerve you don't know about. Likewise if you are listening to something associated with a good, nice or uplifting event in your life it can put a spring in your step.   Now if only I could get my head around this guitar learning stuff, I could play what makes me feel happy 😁
  • Upcoming Events