• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Sally's Thought For The Day

Sally

I often here people running around telling everyone that they don't do drugs, they don't drink alcohol and they don't smoke - they are just "High on Life!"

I tried that but once you get that stuff lit, it just goes out when you pour the milk on it! :D

Love ya,

Sally

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sally

• JJ

Well, I did say it was a 'thought ' for the day - I didn't want to make it too easy!

You could also think about how hard it is to smoke pot - they are made of metal after all!

Sorry about that,

Sally

You could also think about how hard it is to smoke pot - they are made of metal after all!

Sorry about that,

Sally

:lol: that one i got. Sally you are something else B)

It's another day and time for another thought - one a dy is pretty close to my limit!

Have any of you heard about the dyslexic atheist? He didn't believe in dog! :D

Ok, I'll appologize for that one in advance!

Love ya,

Sally

Guest Elizabeth K

See-Seeee-Seeeeeee

Sally is the punster here!

And the dyslexic guy who walked into a bra? Little TS hummor (verrrry little).

An' my thought for the day: As you go through life, let it be your goal - to look upon the donut, and not upon the hole.

Sally - I hope you haven't started something with this topic, it could turn very ugly!

Well a few days have passed without a thought - not too unusual for me - but while reading through the cooking thread (what on Earth is a cooking thread?) and trying to recal some of my favorite recipes, I remember something from the old Hollywood Squares. Back in the day when Peter Marshall hosted and Paul Lynd occupied the center square!

Peter to Paul, (no this isn't Biblical) "What do you get when you heat a mixture of coco, butter and sugar?"

Paul's responce, "Terminal acne!"

Love ya,

Silly Sally

Well it's been five days so just about time for another thought (if you over work your brain you might wear it out).

The great advantage to being ugly and poor - if someone wants to marry you you can be sure that it isn't for your looks or money - it is for love!

Moral: There is a bright side to everything, sometimes you really have to hunt for it!

Love ya,

Sally

Guest Naomi Stardust

the secerity guard at the dump says:

waste is a terrible thing to mind

oh sally, there's always a bright side

but i'd rather be rich good looking and loved/in love!

Guest julia_d
There is a bright side to everything, sometimes you really have to hunt for it!

I'm still working on finding the bright side to burned toast. My big puzzle is this.. Why it always the last of the bread that you forget and cremate in the toaster??

I've been giving this a great deal of thought - if you have a very high quality slicer, you can split the burnt toast into two pieces of burnt toast, but each very thin slice will have a bright side!

As to why the last piece of bread is the one to be cremated it is Murphy's law, "Anything that can go wrong will!" This law is one of the most universally obeyed laws in the world. The law of gravity is second!

Guest Elizabeth K
I've been giving this a great deal of thought - if you have a very high quality slicer, you can split the burnt toast into two pieces of burnt toast, but each very thin slice will have a bright side!

As to why the last piece of bread is the one to be cremated it is Murphy's law, "Anything that can go wrong will!" This law is one of the most universally obeyed laws in the world. The law of gravity is second!

Addendum to Murphy's Law: Murphy was an optomist

When your breakfast toast slips to the floor and always lands prepared face down, this is good because then you'll always know on which side your bread is buttered.

Guest Donna Jean

Lizzy Said:

Addendum to Murphy's Law: Murphy was an optomist

When your breakfast toast slips to the floor and always lands prepared face down, this is good because then you'll always know on which side your bread is buttered.

Well, Lizzy...If a cat always lands on it's feet and buttered toast always lands butter side down...

Then, what happens when you tie the toast, butter side up, to the back of the cat and toss them off the table????

Gravity repealed???

lol

:P Donna Jean :P

Guest Elizabeth K
Lizzy Said:

Well, Lizzy...If a cat always lands on it's feet and buttered toast always lands butter side down...

Then, what happens when you tie the toast, butter side up, to the back of the cat and toss them off the table????

Gravity repealed???

lol

:P Donna Jean :P

Well. that's a heavy subject. I assume there will be catastropic results in any case. And I know it's been said before, and I don't want to hurt anyones felines.

If you think about it, if the cat twists just a bit to get the toast on her tummy, then when she hits, she'll have it down pat.

I assume the only solution to the arguement you have is - that the cat, ate the pat and the slice, very nice, as she fell, what the hell, falling down, to the ground, hit the floor, out the door... oh oh oh, ah no - no breakfast.

Lizzzzzzy

I put this in a post today and realized that it really belongs here, a true thought for the day.

The only dumb question is the one unasked.

Love ya,

Sally

Gravity repealed. Yes that 's it , Another black hole in the universe. Watch out and don't fall through, that darn cat again.................Mia.

Remember Sally there are no dumb questions,, but there are dumb answers.............................

One of my thoughts on life:

Consider yourself to be a bowling ball, once you find yourself in the gutter it is hard to get out!

Love ya,

Sally

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't had any thoughts for a long time, so I would like to give you all one to make you think.

Let me know if you think that this statement is true or false.

All generalizations are wrong!

Think about it!

Love ya,

Sally

You're making one therefore your statement contradicts itself. :lol:

You got it, if it's true then the statement itself is false, so that makes it false which proves that it is true - AARRRRGGGHHHHHH!

Zabrak is a sharp one.

Love ya,

Sally

LOL theres something about you two that conjures that feeling certain teachers get when they see two certain students together in the halls; ya just know they're doin somethin wrong lol. :P And sally.....

lol@"I haven't had any thoughts for a long time" -you're the one who said it, I didn't LOL