• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

I Want To Look Like....

Guest Crossroads

Guest Crossroads

So last night, I was watching History Channel, and a commercial from "Cities of the Underworld" came on. Suddenly, I said, "I hope I look like him." talking about Don Wildman.

Normally, I choose really girly looking guys to want to look like, but this one just hit me.

What about you? Before you started T, or even now, have you ever had a "look" that you wanted or a person you thought you'd look like?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sally

• Svenna

• ChristianRay

• EVAN_DESU

Rita Moreno, Faye Dunway, Jackie Kennedy, Jean Harlow, Myrna Loy, Maria Callas, Mia Farow, Dianne Keaton, Joni Mitchell, Joan Baez, Eartha Kitt, Cate Blanchett. Also

Clint Eastwood., Steve McQueen, Sean Penn... Whew...Mia.

Guest Elizabeth K
Rita Moreno, Faye Dunway, Jackie Kennedy, Jean Harlow, Myrna Loy, Maria Callas, Mia Farow, Dianne Keaton, Joni Mitchell, Joan Baez, Eartha Kitt, Cate Blanchett. Also

Clint Eastwood., Steve McQueen, Sean Penn... Whew...Mia.

:o Mia

If you looked like Sean Penn and Madonna, you could marry and divorce yourself - Hee Hee

Shut up Liz :lol:

No comment - this is FTM stuff but I did wish I was more like Tom Selleck at one time... does that count? Now I wish... never mind. :blush:

Guest StrandedOutThere

I wouldn't mind looking like Don Wildman either. I'd like to look like: Milo Ventimiglia from Heroes, Jamie Bamber (plays Lee Adama on Battlestar Galactica), Hugh Jackman, or James Marsden.

Guest Crossroads

to Sergei: When I clicked that link, I really thought those thumbnails of Rachmaninoff looked like an older version of you. Especially seeing your videos on YouTube, I really could see that.

to Ainsley: I really think James Marsden has similar facial features to yours. The proportions are pretty similar!

to Zabrak: I'll go get started on that suit for you...give me a 16 months...

Man, you guys are good at this game.......I don't know if my facial comparison would do well at all to Don Wildman. Guess I'll have to go googling........

My girl and alot of my buds say I look like a cross between Pete Wentz and Jack Black.

I THINK THAT'D BE PIMP TO LOOK LIK JACK BLACK.

Otherwise, I wanna look like how I look, cuz I'm too sexy.

x]

Well, I'm qualified to answer here because for the 50 plus years that I was trying to be a 'normal' male I wanted to look like, Sean Connery (early or late - he always looked great - with or without hair), Tom Selleck, Burt Reynolds (only with the hair), James Mason, Robert (not William or Michael) Conrad or Tom Berenger. :D

I sure am glad now that I no resemblence to any of them! :lol:

Love ya,

Sally

Guest harvester52

I get people saying that I look like Jonah Hill. I wouldn't mind looking like that, but when I get old, I want to look like this guy:

goldencompass2.jpg

Guest Evan_J
If you looked like Sean Penn and Madonna, you could marry and divorce yourself - Hee Hee

lol

And for once, my answer is almost "I don't know". I don't really have anybody that I want to look like unless its this guy? http://www.lauras-playground.com/forums/in...post&id=390 who's name I dunno (sorry) and then I only want to look like him from the adams apple down lol and with my coloring, not his (he's got that yellow/green thing happening....I'm more red). I dunno, I've been weening myself off of my features since I decided I basically don't like my ole man in the deepest sense very lately, before I would have said I appreciate the features, he's no good but he's good looking.

Now if you asked me something like "if you could have your hair like anybody you wanted...." lol.

but I'm workin on it.

Guest Christy.dancer

I'd like to look like whoever's dating Leonardo Di Caprio at the moment..... LOL

No seriously.... I went to one of those "which celebrity do you resemble" websites, and uploaded a pic, and it came back Julia Louis Dreyfus. Since I really think she's pretty cute, I was happy....

Guest Crossroads

S*** evan!!!! Where'd you find that guy?! ***I*** want to look like that!

You're awesome...

And now you've got me wondering, what about the hair? You can't stop mid-sentence like that.

Guest Zabrak
I get people saying that I look like Jonah Hill. I wouldn't mind looking like that, but when I get old, I want to look like this guy:

goldencompass2.jpg

HAHA!

I want to look like him when I'm a old man, too.

Guest Michelles_husband

I'd love to look Nas. But only if I could get some of Kelis's milkshake... hahahaha

I like looking the way I do. If I could just figure out what to do with my hair, then i'll be fine. :)

Guest Mitchel

Ah man, I would absolutely love to look like David Tennant. I'm a sucker for suits and specs. I've been told by my friends though that I could look like Jonothan Rhys Myers once I get a stronger jawline.

Wow, that is so hard to answer!

Haha!

I would want to look like...I know the first two are really emo/scene, but I just like the fashion, not the like, stereotype, always down on myself emo or anything.

this guy: http://c.wrzuta.pl/wm17182/c6a76d2000036e2...a7Vkrp&ft=d

The guy on the far right: http://lukenugent.deviantart.com/art/Chris...ansing-79699376

and then when I get older and grow out of that stage, I would love to look like this XD :

http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2005/gall...uys/jdenton.jpg

Guest Jackson

BC and Zabrak, you two want to look like Sam Elliott? How cool is that?

I think I did this okay. This is what I want to look like when I grow up:

gallery_1688_292_290616.jpg

Seriously, I don't know who I'll look like when I get finished with this whole process. I guess myself, just a little different.

Guest Jackson

Sorry about the size of the photo. When I had it posted to the gallery, it was quite a bit smaller.

When I was sitting here telling my soon-to-be ex about the topic, he dared me to put up the photo. It's his cavalry horse, Bullet, taken in Virginia a few months ago.

I always did want to look like Keifer Sutherland, but I've got dark hair. Dark hair that's going white now. I shouldn't complain since I do have a pretty androgynous face that looks good either way.

Guest Cody_T

when I was like, six or seven (idk really) I wanted to be just like Jonathan Taylor Thomas. Now, I'm not so sure. I don't really look like anyone famous, so that's no help. I'd give anything to look like Johnny Depp... but there are plenty of more important things I'd like to do concerning Johnny Depp ;)

Guest Evan_J
And now you've got me wondering, what about the hair? You can't stop mid-sentence like that.

I dunno, hair is difficult. I'm highly lazy when it comes to hair and even the brushin and dorag wearin is effort I begrudge usin.

Most of the fadin and wavin is so "tired" to me right now its ridiculous.

And add onto that that now waves make me think of womens hair styles It has a lot to do with the idea of a dude spendin that kind of energy on hair and the number of ladies wearin it.

Sooooo I'm kinda stuck. Cornrows are cool but I'm too "shirt and tie" to go that direction. I entertained that "David Craig" thing for like a second mentally -that was worse than thinkin of brushin it 60 times a day lol.

S*** evan!!!! Where'd you find that guy?! ***I*** want to look like that!
lol actually, I have no idea how I found him. I was searchin for somethin else (don't remember what) and his pic came up and I just was like **pow** "that's how I want my workout to turn out". My workout focuses a lot on the back muscles and broadening the look that way.
I'd love to look Nas. But only if I could get some of Kelis's milkshake... hahahaha
lol ...I'm not even gonna comment. But if Kelis starts givin out press conferences talkin about "he just seems seems different lately"? You busted lol.
I always did want to look like Keifer Sutherland, but I've got dark hair. Dark hair that's going white now. I shouldn't complain since I do have a pretty androgynous face that looks good either way.

Keifer + white hair actually equally something like what he looked like in the Lost Boys so you have no problems.

Although I'm surprised at your photo.....I actually thought you'd go for more like this.....

lol funnin you dude.