• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Symbiosis -- People Are Gods?

Guest Carlie20

Guest Carlie20

Ciel Celline is my pen name. I am an independent Samurai Knight and biologist. I study politics and swordsmanship and symbiosis and military tactics.

It is my belief that mass is God and that the senses and nervous system's of conscious animals are designed to form intimate connections with mass and matter.

Some time ago i wrote this down to explain my beliefs to my brother.

God's grace is conscious thought

Gods is plural and encompasses all conscious thought

Gods grace is always ignored

Gods are not powerful alone but cannot live as one

Gods should love themselves more

Gods share all to who but themselves

God is conscious thought.

using the flexibility of your own mind it is possible to see without eyes and to feel without touch simply by assuming that you are always in contact with everything in our gravity well.

My only occupation is the pursuit of knowledge

Guest Chrysee

We're not far apart in our thinking.

I would write more but this is my & my partner's once a year getaway (it's New Years Day) and I have to pack and get ready to catch the bus out of here.

An inspirational post. I loved the term 'gravity well' by the way.

With love,

Cissy

Guest Melissa~

I'm in the opinion the god is much more hands off, being an atheist and all. God created time and the universe, an intricate medium where reactions can take place via inherent instability in various atomic reactions.

Guest Carlie20

The 2/3rds of the human brain some scientists say we don't use is god.

By saying conscious minds i mean all animals that are aware of their surroundings

Guest Carlie20

If you touch the spine or head of a dog with the intention of learning as much as you can from the dog something amazing happens. You will see like a dog. you will learn that dogs see with their noses and take short breathes smelling something different with each sniff. If the dog can understand some human language it is possible to share ideas with the animal. If you feel the dog doesn't understand images and scents are easy for them to understand.

during initial tests i thought i may be experiencing a placebo effect. i quickly dismissed this when the dog named Nasty i was talking to shared his belief system with me. Animals believe in God amd they know EVERYTHING because they have a more intimate connection with matter than most people.

these were facts. here is my hypothesis. humans have evolved beyond the need for God and became gods themselves through their ability to manipulate matter.

here is my hypothesis. humans have evolved beyond the need for God and became gods themselves through their ability to manipulate matter.

Well Carly, for me this is a point of departure. Topics like this risk having people defining terms differently from each other, right? Take the word "need" for example...That's a real fuzzy term isn't it? We live in a world where folks try to satisfy the emptiness in their lives by buying "stuff" or using "substances" to fill the hole in the soul. Particularly in secular Europe and North America.

If we define "need" as knowledge, then it may be true, since we know more about How Things work... But to satisfy depression, angst, and emptiness, a sense of separation, sooner or later, Stuff and Substances quit working and inner peace, quiet Joy, and a sense of completeness are not achieved... so I disagree on the point about Needing God even though we live in a technological world....

Michelle

Guest Gregg Jameson

Hi Carlie!

I agree with Chrysee, you have posted a very inspirational post! :D

It can be difficult to have this discussion on a public forum; yet, not impossible.

I am catching your drift, totally!

Your cause me to think, and feel, you are very empathic. You are empathizing, on a very deep level with this dog.

You are also using intention in a very powerful way!

Oneness wth the Absolute has everything to do with Awakening and increased consciousness!

In this state of increased consciousness, we do become One with the Divine, and there is no sense of separation from "God."

Some also strongly suggest it is at this point we also become creators, some refer to this as co-creators. (Different nuances in how some think about this and/or experience this.)

Does any conscious being outgrow a need for an experience with (God) or with the Divine?

Well, some people tell us they have no desire or need for this. I fully believe them when they tell me this, of course.

Personally, I feel a very strong desire for this Oneness with the Divine (or the Absolute or God).

I never feel as much of a need or a desire to encounter a god, as in a small "g" god. Yet, I can imagine I do have this need on some level.

I am desiring, and creating, the peak experience of a merging with the Divine at the absolutely highest dimension of vibration ever existing! :D

Outside of peak experiences with the Divine, I desire to live in alignment with the Divine, whether or not I actually achieve this, even momentarily! Lol!

Michelle has weighed in and... I am thrilled she has! :D

So has Melissa! I hold great respect for Melissa's viewpoint, too! :D

I do wish Chrysee was here with us for this discussion. I admit I feel a need to also join with Chrysee on this one! ;)

(I hope Chrysee will join us as soon as possible! JennyC-- is with us in Spirit on this one! Hi Love, JennyC! :wub: )

(Ok...and some others I won't name...some not avail on this forum at this time... are also very interested in this discussion.) ;)

You also wrote: "using the flexibility of your own mind it is possible to see without eyes and to feel without touch simply by assuming that you are always in contact with everything in our gravity well." YES!!!

Have you ever read "The Field' or "The Bond" by Lynne McTaggart? Very interesting work!

So Carlie, you have created quite a "stir" with your ideas! :D

There's alot of interdimensional appeal and response, as well.

I don't now as I can keep up with you, in that this could get to be a very intense discussion and the time I can put in here on this forum is somewhat limited right now.

Yet, by all means... go for it!

I resonate with much of what I feel you are expressing! :D

Warmly,

Brad

Guest Gregg Jameson

Carlie,

I had mentioned Lynne McTaggart's "The Field," "The Bond," and wanted to also mention her book, "The Intention Experiment."

You can easily see if any of these books interest you without buying them. I do think you'd find Lynne's work very interesting.

Warmly,

Brad

Guest Paradox

You have some nice thoughts.

Basically in the simplest form: we are of GOD, but we are not GOD. Everything that exists is a part of GOD and would not exist if he/she did not exist. You are connected to everything and everyone because of the prior statement. When you try to harm another, you harm yourself. We are born with the nature of GOD and only through our choices do we move away from that.

These are my thoughts and I will not find offense no matter your opinion of them.

Guest Gregg Jameson

Hi Carlie,

I woke up this morning thinking of your posts.

I was reminded to mention the work of a Dr. Pillai to you. He is one of the leading spiritual teachers in mind science. His teachings are very highly respected within the many spiritual communities, as well as in communities dedicated to "mind science." His work is all about "consciousness." He is also a very accomplished Yogi, to say the least (this is an understatement about Dr. Pillai and who is is and is not).

Currently, he would tell us "The Midbrain is God." (A direct quote from Dr. Pillai's recent webcasts and his most recent youtube videos, etc.)

He is also offering an online free replay of his most recent presentation which touches upon his knowledge of the midbrain function. Some of his knowledge is now backed up by expert researchers in QEEG. These two QEEG scientists are guests within this presentation. Also within this presentation, Dr. Eben Alexander, M.D., a Harvard Neurosurgeon, is interviewed regarding his personal experience and his subsequent book, Proof of Heaven: A Neurosurgeon's Journey into the Afterlife.

You may, if interested, look into this free online replay, which is scheduled for Jan. 5th. (Just a few short days away now.)

I am going to give you two links, just so you have some additional info on this webcast. I am going to inactivate the links because there may be video attached somewhere within the links. (I am honoring the T&C of this site, gladly so, in inactivating the links. I will place an "x" in front of the links, in order to inactivate them.)

xhttp://midbrainmiraclemethod.com/?tid=1028cd5c6384be429ac360a375a2bb&aid=101

xhttp://www.midbrainmiraclemethod.com/siddhha.php

I am not endorsing Dr. Pillai's claims regarding miracles, per se. Nor am I endorsing some of his statements/personal beliefs. I am not endorsing his course offerings here. I am simply mentioning information and mind science theories, consciousness theories, you may find interesting.

I do find some of Dr. Pillai's teachings very interesting. In this presentation he combines science and spirituality, instead of teaching from a strictly spiritual approach. He has some very enthusiastic, and highly credible, scientific brain (QEEG) researchers now working (blinded and independently) with some of his very basic spiritual teachings. Within the webcast, these researchers talk about their excitement concerning their scientific (studies) findings, as well as their excitement about continuing their research into more of Dr. Pillai's teachings. (Dr. Pillai teaches concepts and practices from ancient Yogic traditions. I am generalizing here.)

This particular webcast deals with the "midbrain."

Dr. Pillai asserts: "The midbrain is God."

I hope anyone interested in this information might decide whether or not s/he considers this information worth considering for herself/himself. In noting this source of information, possibly related to Carlie's post and interests, I am not looking to debate Dr. Pillai, his teachings, the topics introduced on the webcast and/or anything related to Dr. Pillai and his teachings, his assertions, his course offerings, his spiritual practices, etc. I am simply noting a resource which Carlie, and other members of Laura's, may find interesting... or not so interesting. :D

Warmly,

Brad

(Moderators: Please double-check this post. I believe I have honored T&C for Laura's. If I have missed something, please modify accordingly. It is always my intent to honor Laura, her site, this community and all T&C thereof. You have my gratitude.)

xhttp://www.midbrainmiraclemethod.com/siddha.phpx

xhttp://www.midbrainmiraclemethod.com/siddha.phpx

Guest Carlie20

I carry a sword made of aluminum but without a blades edge because it is a part of me.

It would probably split open skin pretty bad or slash a throat. long sword moves fast at tip. But it doesnt really matter because i would be carrying a gun if i didnt have the sword.

I don't mind having the power to kill people. why would i? never hurt anyone out of anger or confusion.

I'm under the impression that Everyone understands the things im talking about.

I think some of my feminine mind comes from the sheer magnitude of women in the world. something like 1.2 women for 1 man.

I read quite a few books. Thanks for the list toppers :)

Guest Gregg Jameson

HI Carlie, :D

I am wondering why the need to carry a weapon at all? (I have to admit, you've lost me there. Clue me in?)

Your references to collective consciousness are interesting!

I totally believe people can tap into collective consciousness, in a very conscious way.

I also believe people can be very influenced by collective consciousness, whether or not they are aware of this as an influence upon them.

You are the first person I have heard verbalize her gender being influenced by collective consciousness; yet, it's a plausible theory!

You are likely aware of this, yet I will mention this anyway. Life Force Energy is feminine energy! Many spiritual disciplines realize this. Life Force Energy = Kundalini Energy = Shakti (Feminine Energy or the Divine Feminine) Thus, it makes sense that the world is full of vast amounts of feminine energy! We are all swimming in a huge ocean of feminine energy. :D

I do hope you enjoy some of the references I have given you. You may already have these understandings, or very different ones; yet, I'd thought they'd potentially be of interest to you. :D

It's good to see you!

Take care!

Brad

Guest Carlie20

There is no need to watch television or have an employment that doesn't have your own interest in mind.

I carry a weapon because I do not trust beasts that do not believe in god(lower case).

Guest (Lightsider)

There is no need to watch television or have an employment that doesn't have your own interest in mind.

I carry a weapon because I do not trust beasts that do not believe in god(lower case).

I hope you are aware that a weapon can be take from you and used against you. That is why I choose to practice martial arts.

As far as us being gods. I adhere to Michio Kakus physics that says that world goes through civilization levels. One of the levels will see us learning to master the environment/ weather and even leave this this world explore space. The key to getting to those points is to get the world to realize peace.

This link discusses the steps we as a human race needs to make it to that point. http://mkaku.org/home/?page_id=246

Guest Carlie20

my plan to take over the world is a 5 sided star Aerospace

Agriculture Research

Peace Iron

You may interpret this how you like

the fact that i shared it with the world is evidence that i believe you all have the potential

to be gods.

I hope you are aware that a weapon can be take from you and used against you. That is why I choose to practice martial arts.

As far as us being gods. I adhere to Michio Kakus physics that says that world goes through civilization levels. One of the levels will see us learning to master the environment/ weather and even leave this this world explore space. The key to getting to those points is to get the world to realize peace.

This link discusses the steps we as a human race needs to make it to that point. http://mkaku.org/home/?page_id=246

I too like MKaku. discovered him on his radio science show 8-10 years ago. Very cool guy. Introduced me to String Theory and such. Also cutting edge tech stuff that today is a reality. Don't want to derail but had to give it up for Michio :)

Michelle

Guest Gregg Jameson

I too like MKaku. discovered him on his radio science show 8-10 years ago. Very cool guy. Introduced me to String Theory and such. Also cutting edge tech stuff that today is a reality. Don't want to derail but had to give it up for Michio :)

Michelle

Good stuff! :D

No diversion/derailment, in my humble opinion!

Yes! Very much a reality today!

Warmly,

Brad

Guest Gregg Jameson

my plan to take over the world is a 5 sided star Aerospace

Agriculture Research

Peace Iron

You may interpret this how you like

the fact that i shared it with the world is evidence that i believe you all have the potential

to be gods.

Hi Carlie,

That's a powerful 5 sided star! :D

How do we each experience being gods or being a god?

Through creation, co-creation? Other?

Do we go inward? Do we expand?

Do we remain separate? Do we unify?

Do we have potential to be gods or are well already gods, albeit relatively unconscious gods?

Interested in your viewpoint. Could you tell us more?

Warmly,

Brad

Guest (Lightsider)

Actually the Michio Kaku information in my opinion is not a derailment of the OP. In my view I think Kaku's ideas validate the OP. Knowledge is God and that is what we as a people are working toward. Carlie, Awesome post. Very thought provoking. Thank you.

Guest Gregg Jameson

Actually the Michio Kaku information in my opinion is not a derailment of the OP. In my view I think Kaku's ideas validate the OP. Knowledge is God and that is what we as a people are working toward. Carlie, Awesome post. Very thought provoking. Thank you.

Nicole, I am glad you have joined in with us!

I also think this is very much on topic!

Pillai's presentation of the midbrain theories is going to be big... eventually. With the scientific validity, which is already astounding, it's going to be life-changing, world-changing, reality-changing. It's only going to keep expanding... becoming general knowledge, rather quickly.

Michio's work is brilliant and not so futuristic! Lots going on right now! Exciting stuff!

Carlie has raised an interesting discussion!

I'd like to know more about what Carlie knows, too. She has a message for all of us.

Warmly,

Brad

Guest Carlie20

To be gods you must actually utilize your brain body and spirit.

nothing really matters if you know you arr gods. think Forest Gump and Joe earth they had brains and legs so they used em.