Claire-G

What book are you currently reading?

CyndiRae   
CyndiRae

Beautiful Day - Erin Hilderbrand

A summer wedding set on Nantucket Island stirs up trouble on both sides of the family. 

CyndiRae   
CyndiRae

The German Girl - Armando Lucas Correa

Before everything changed, young Hannah Rosenthal lived a charmed life. But now, in 1939, the streets of Berlin are draped with red, white, and black flags; her family's fine possessions are hauled away; and they are no longer welcome in the places that once felt like home. 

C -

Carolyn Marie   
Carolyn Marie

Just started reading "Dune" again.  I read it perhaps 30 years ago, and wanted to revisit this old friend.  ^_^

Carolyn Marie

Swan13   
Swan13

Just finished Love by Toni Morrison actually waiting for my last psych appointment on Friday.  Just began Song of Solomon also by Toni Morisson yesterday.

ZombieDracula   
ZombieDracula

I am reading Elite, the second book in The Selection series. Kiera Cass is the author. 

I went to my local Price Chopper one night and the cashier (the only one) was reading one of the books and I asked them about it and then while waiting for Pretty Little Liars books, I decided to grab the first book ("The Selection") and I really enjoyed it, so I decided to get the second one yesterday. 

The book is about the United States, but it's no longer the United States due to war and such. The book is similar to The Bachelor on TV (not that I watch it). I like it though. 

I like all kinds of different books, but I really, really love to read series (as long as they're "easy" reads because I struggle to read certain types of books).

I love these types of threads and since I read a lot I hope to be posting here often. 

- ZD