• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Its working Whoo!

Guest Paige712

Guest Paige712

Hey lovelys

I'm so estatic at the moment, I had my 2nd laser hair removal treatment a couple weeks ago and woke up to find near all of the black hair upon my upper lip, along side my jaw some from under chin was gone! Granted I knew it was going to happen but actually seeing it happen at last sends such hope and joy to my heart. ^_^

Can't wait to see future results plus i'll hopefully be able to start my HRT in a few months so more exciting changes will be afoot.

xx

• 4 weeks later...

Paige

I'll gladly trade you about a bazillion hours of electrolysis that I need to have. This is one of those times when being blond really suuuucks. Sigh.... Oh well, you live with what you've got. I am really happy for you. really!!!! Well, maybe not so much truthfully. Hey, electrolysis is painful. Just my rotten luck. Kathryn

• Admin

Oh my, yes. After a few sessions, that first time you realize that you've gone 24 hours and see no beard shadow at all, is just awesome. I may have my flaws, but my skin isn't one of them. Enjoy the feeling, Paige. It gets much better! :thumbsup:

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

• 9 months later...
Guest April Kristie

Paige, what a rush! No more facial hair! Sounds like a dream come true. Can you help explain what type of lazer or equipment name is being used on you? thanks in advance.