• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Starting a photo log of my transition.

Guest Sarah Faith

Guest Sarah Faith

Thanks Kylie!! :D

Im down to around 195 or so now, but I need to reach around 140-150 to be at my ideal BMI. I'm only 5'7 lol so I JUST officially got down from Obese to "Overweight" lol

Congrats Kylie! That's a good amount of weight to lose! I don't think many people realize just how much beverages contribute to weight gain.. So it sounds like your doing great! That is one lifestyle change that would definitely make an impact. Soo that's awesome! :D

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Carolyn Marie

• Kyla666

• JenniferB

• Charlize

Guest Sarah Faith

Well, I finally got up the courage to go down and get my ears pierced. It didn't even really hurt just a bit of pressure and then done! I picked out my birthstone for my studs so they're rubies and soooo pretty! I was so worried that with the girl getting in all close to get the placement just right that she would out me or something. Fortunately nothing of the sort happened.

Anyways thought I would add a photo of my newly pierced ears here, sorry its not a bit closer in, but I didnt wanna try taking a super closeup of just my ear! lol

YayPierced

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Sarah Faith

Well, its been another month. It's hard to believe it's already been 3 months since I started HRT time has really flown by quickly. Since I'm now just about at the 3 month mark I updated my timeline. I'm wearing a bit of make up in the new picture but It's what I usually wear when I'm not being lazy, anyways here it is!

UpdatedTimeline2

• Forum Moderator

You are looking wonderful dear!

Hugs,

Charlie

Guest Kaylee234

Wow, Sarah! What a difference 3 months makes! You're looking great! :D :D

I'll be at my 1-month point on Wednesday, so I'm just a couple months behind you. I'm crossing my fingers that I'll be as happy at my 3-month point :)

~ Kay

Guest Sarah Faith

Thanks Charlie! :)

Kyla you are wayyyyy to hard on your self! From the pictures I've seen I thought you looked really good!

Thank you very much Kaylee! I can't say what your time table will be with hormones since its different for everyone, but I am sure as each month goes by you'll be happier with the changes they bring. :)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Sarah Faith

Well, it's officially been 4 months since I started HRT, I've had a lot of stuff going on with family illness and I wasn't even going to do this right now I decided to go ahead and keep it updated. So here it is my updated timeline.

Timeline4Months

I actually haven't bothered shaving in over a week in that last picture been too busy and too exhausted, also took it just as I was getting ready for bed so no make up either.
Sarah
Guest XFaelanX

Wow you have come a long way sweetie! Congratulations on your success. I hope that I m able to achieve the same results.

Guest LizMarie

Great pics, Sarah. And aside from the timeline, I really love that pic of you in that blue demin jacket. Wonderful photo!

Guest Sarah Faith

Thanks Liz :) It's actually not denim but a leather like material, what material that is I have no idea it doesn't say lol!

Thanks a bunch Kaylee! I have to admit I'm still surprised my self at the progress I've made.

Sarah

Guest Sarah Faith

:D Thanks Kylie! :) I think losing the weight as I transition has been helpful in getting that body fat moving around faster. ;)

Sarah

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Sarah Faith

Alrighty, since I'm probably gonna be too busy on the 1st I went ahead and updated the timeline a few days early. So here is me at 5 months, I had to start a new image entirely as updating the old one would make the image too large to upload at the size I want.

Timeline4Months

5Months

Hope everyone has a good 4th of july holiday next week! :)

Sarah

Guest LauraJen

I already left a comment in the gallery. But it is definitely worth saying again that you look absolutely beautiful. On a personal note I am very grateful for you sharing these as I hope to start at the same age that you have done or sooner, and this shows that there is hope for me yet.

Also I hope you have a wonderful day on Monday. All the best, Sarah.

• Forum Moderator

I just wanted to say Sarah, those are wonderful pictures, you have really blossomed

Hugs

Cynthia -