• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Hey Me @ Phase 1

Guest AniStacy

Guest AniStacy

Heyo. I Reckoned I'd reccord myself at various points for interest when I look back :)

Soooo aniway this is me at...

Phase 1 (Not on hormones yet; just therapy and good times :D)

anastacyps0.jpg

I Love my mini :)

anastacy3ml1.jpg

Me and my bff @ a party :DMy Partner in Crime <3

anastacey4jw4.jpg

:huh:]This is not what it looks like![/color] lol That was a great new years party!! The guy in the back got trashed :P

Mwa Mwa MWa Comment and wuteva hey!

<3 Stacy

anastasiasg2.jpg

Cute, did you design the tee shirt?

If it's not what it looks like why are your eyes glowing red? :lol:

I think that we are going to like having you around, you are so up, Kelly ann and I are getting a little too ... less young to keep this up forever without some new energy.

Love ya,

Sally

Guest AniStacy

Cute!?! hehe me? No way :P

Thanks Sally! The T-shirt was done by a smaller design company branched off element... uh I think :D

I might slap some of my designs on sometime!

Hehe I'm sure you are less-younging gracefully as with Kelly Ann :D

I'm just happy to be involved <3

Stacey

I don't know about gracefully, maybe kicking and screaming. :lol:

Actually I don't mind growing old, I believe that it was Ben Franklin who said, "Considering the alternative, I don't mind growing old."

I have travelled around the world, but I have not been to Soth Africa - yet!

I did all of those travels as a man and now my travels will all be as myself. I'm planning on taking a "trans tour" after I complete my transition and going around and introducing myself to a lot of the people that I have met here, South Africa is just a little bit out of the way, but who knows.

Love ya,

Sally

I actually checked out your toe nail polish.

Thats important cuz its a sign of passing.

A woman I was seeing once claimed to me (I argued with her) that I check out chicks feet :rolleyes: So if its true then I must've perceived you visually as a female ;)

Well we have a brand new live one. Is you Kelly Ann's offspring? Kelly are you keeping things from your sisters and brothers? Lacks self confidence though. Wink Wink Nudge Nudge Nudge,

Right on Evan when prowling always looked at teeth, hands and feet. Does that sound like Horse Trading? Bad thought....

Once again welcome Stacy. Enjoy Mia.

Guest AniStacy

Hehe thanks Christy! Mwa :)

No I'm not on hormones or anything. I'm hoping that hormones will rid me of any and all 'nasty' masculine features!

Buuut that's only later; For now being called "ma'am" in public will have to fulfill my "femminine needs" :P

I even got chatted up by this guy! Pity I didn't like him though :D

*Thanks Mia!?!* :blush: <33

Its not really lacking self confidence... I MEAN REALLY!! :D

More like until I'm completely transitioned I can't call myself me. If that makes sense.

I guess I'm just seeing it thru, tryna make the best of it *stars* :)

And Mia I'm not a horse! :D

Mwa

<3

Stacey

Guest Kelly Ann

LOL...Anna you are so in for giggles and grins...between Sally and Mia you are going to need serious therapy, extreemly serious therapy...I mean to stay serious and not go around with a silly grin on your face all day...people have been wondering about me lately..erm, they MIGHT have a minor point. But anyway like I mentioned earlier...these are some of the best people you'll ever meet. In spit of his debonair, savoir fair manner...Evan is a perfect gentleman...outside of the ring that is...inside the ring he's one of the most wiley, brutally dangerous scrappers since KURT RUSSELL in Escape from N.Y. I'm still cleaning up off myself from the last battle of his with April, it was epic...jeeze I just noticed MY Toes needs attention and I've broken a nail<groan>THIS is an Emergency. Keep grinning and giggling, Kelly Ann

Guest Kelly Ann

my confusion sets in...I would be completely remiss to neglect to mention how cute you are. :) I vote with everybody else...I'M VERY happy to see you've found us all. This is a very fun and extreemly creative bunch...and the bestest support group you could ever hope for. Hugs all around I'm buying this round, Kelly Ann :D