• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest The_Antique_Soloist

Why (a poem about loss)

Guest The_Antique_Soloist

Eyes of emerald

Sparkling green

Hold wonders that this world

Have never before seen

Her lips are red

And her cheeks are pink

Raises questions to really

Make you think

She's beautiful

But she'll never

Her life clock

Ticks by anything but slow

Her time is up

She grasps at straws

Why couldn't it be me

She had more cause

Now she is gone

And the winter moon

Is not quite as bright

As it was last June

When she smiled at me

And she took my hand

And she told me, "Doll,

You'll always be my man."

She left so young

it wasn't fair

No one else

Knows quite how to care

And every star

Up in the sky

Will make me stop

And wonder why...

Guest angels wings

Thanks for sharing

Angel :)

OK, this one is teary, nice though. Hug. JodyAnn

Guest miss kindheart

A winters moon

it was last june

Was so high up

above balloon

Catch a star

She waits for you

Don't you know

her love so true

So be not sad

be very glad

For love not lost

That you did had

You look you love

You look above

And then you know

what is her love :wub:

:wub: starlight angel

Guest angels wings
:)

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Who's Online   14 Members, 0 Anonymous, 110 Guests (See full list)

• Cyndee
    • Dearhart
    • Becoming Jordan
    • Shay
    • KayC
    • Emily michelle
    • Willow
    • SaraAW
    • Petra Jane
    • SL
    • Ms Maddie
    • Billy
    • MiraM
    • KathyLauren
  • Topics With Zero Replies

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    afryingpan

1. STACIELEELAH
      STACIELEELAH
    • KayC
      You have a beautiful face and features, Holly.  Just as you are❣️
    • KayC
      Whooohoooo!!  Congratulations Heather Shay❣️
    • KayC
      Hi Teri Anne!  Nice to meet you and Welcome! I am sure you are going to enjoy being a part of the Forum.  Lots of great people here, and we look forward to hearing more from you❣️      
    • Patti Anne
      It's the same judge that decided the divorce settlement that ruined me financially. He was a new judge at the time and it was his first or second divorce case. I'd imagine that he'll shut her down after she or her new attorney spouts, but by then the damage will be done. But, anything to draw blood. I'll go into detail tonight. 
    • Billy
      Hi Lee, you are not alone!  I am 42 (afab) and am struggling to find my gender identity whilst taking care of 2 kids. -crappy- moment, but life has its ways I guess...  I am sure with being here you have taken the first step already to get closer to your true self. Be kind to yourself 🙂 Billy
    • Cyndee
      Very nice gear @Teri Anne
    • Emily michelle
      Hi Pattie Anne I hope everything goes in your favor with your ex.   Well last night was interesting I came out to my brother in law who I was scared to death to tell him. His reaction was “Oh”. I don’t really know how well it went time will Tell he thought I needed to get a second opinion. My sister was there and said she was very concerned about my wellbeing because she hasn’t seen me much happier but everytime I see her I had been presenting male and it pretty much ruins my mood anymore and between the anxiety of having her husband find out was getting to me. She said she doesn’t know what to tell people because several have been asking questions and she doesn’t feel comfortable telling them. I just hope my brother in law comes around and will accept me for me.
    • Timber Wolf
      Good morning everyone,🐈   Happy birthday STACIELEELAH! Hope you have a terrific day!   Lots of love, Timber Wolf 🐾
    • DragonflyGirl
      I think I'll do it. I'm overdue a check up anyway having missed a couple of regular appointments because of Covid etc.
    • Jackie C.
      Put on a shirt girl! This isn't that kind of site!   You look fine. I've seen cis women that look less like a woman than you do while I'm out running errands. With a little makeup, you could be a knockout.   Hugs!
    • Jackie C.
      Shawna is magic? What did you have to rub? (Suggestive eyebrow wiggle.)   I'm not sure what the situation is out West, but I hope you get a sympathetic judge. The kind that says, "And?" when your wife starts outing you like it makes you some kind of monster. I've only heard bits and pieces but your ex... she sounds like a real piece of work. Good luck! Fingers crossed!   Hugs!
    • Timber Wolf
      Hi Robin, Welcome to Transpulse. I'm glad you're here!   Lots of love and a big welcome hug, Timber Wolf 🐾
    • Timber Wolf
      Hi Teri Anna! Welcome to Transpulse. I'm glad you're here!   Lots of love and a big welcome hug, Timber Wolf 🐾
    • Jackie C.
      I've heard that you can lose a little because of spine curvature from a rotating pelvis, but three inches seems like a lot (insert crude joke here). I'd get myself checked out just to be sure.   Hugs!
    • Jackie C.
      That's unacceptable behavior @_x.anime.x. Vicky is absolutely right. You were assaulted by someone who should have been loving, supportive and accepting. You're better off without him.   Might I suggest a therapist or a sexual assault survivors support group? I'm on the wrong side of the Atlantic, so I don't really know what's available in your area. The big takeaway is that this is all on him. You were frightened and you were attacked. You didn't do anything wrong. He's the bad guy.   We're always here if you need to talk (in a PG-13 manner because rules).   Hugs!
  • Upcoming Events