• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Songs on repeat?

Guest JazzySmurf

Guest JazzySmurf

Hi you all, it's finals week over here, so I'm busy being... busy. Just ran a review session for my kiddies, proctoring exam tomorrow, grading afterwards, got my own papers to finish... anyways, sooo to de-stress, I like to listen to some nice songs on repeat. I'm just wondering... do other people do this as well?

Like, my fav song has almost 2000 plays over the past few months. Several others are nearing 1000... I know I tend to just follow my own path, just wondering if anyone happens to be on this particular one :-)

Guest JazzySmurf

Yeah... sometimes I judge how much I like a song by how many times I can listen to it... :-)

ps: Accalia, I really like your avatar pic, so pretty!!

Guest Julie pg

I totally agree with abusing the repeat button. Paula coles myself and Jessy Jays big white room are always playing on the road.I never get sick of them but in the spring I when I feel its time for a new attitude I start exploring! I love a tune in my head, have a very happy day!

Guest Melissa~

Vultures by John Mayer, some Adelle, Of course Adelle will ruin my voice for hours wailing away along with it. I know plenty of eclectic stuff too, but you specified "nice."

Guest nomnomnom

I could listen to a song about 30 times, then get pretty sick of it, only to come back to it another day.

Really obsessed with listening to Led Zeppelin right now, and a girl called Emma Louise. Her voice is amazing live!

Nothing Else Matters, by Metallica, is pretty much a part of me already (being conservative, I'd estimate I have listened to it tens of thousands of times at the very least).

Over the last few months, I've been listening a lot to Dreams Come True, by HammerFall (probably around a few thousand times).

In general, I often take some song and put it on repeat for some hours. But, aside from the two exceptions above, I don't tend to repeat my "repeats".

Hugs,

Ethain
Guest JazzySmurf

My current obsession is Labrinth's "Express Yourself" and, yeah, I'm still listening to Joy Williams's "What Can I Do (But Love You)", which is my most played :-)

ps: Melissa, feel free to share whatever song you like! :-) At the very least, we'll discover a new genre of music, if not fall completely in love with it :-D

Guest Sarah Faith

Well lately I've been listening to 2 songs basically constantly as they just fit my mood for whatever reason.

Anavae - World in a Bottle and Amaranthe - Amaranthine