• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest kimberly c

arm shaving

Guest bobbiw

I use a Schick Hydro razor on most of my body and have thick, dark hair. I used to have to shave every 2-3 days to keep the stubble down. I also tried products like Nair and Veet, but those burned me too much and didn't last much longer than a close shave.

I have a medium complexion and am now 2 months in to home IPL, using Silken Flash n Go. My circumstances, I.e. closet, won't allow me to go for professional laser treatments, which I've read are more effective. Anyway since starting the home IPL I can go 5+ days between shaving. The manual says it takes about a year to get permanent hair reduction. Even then it is reduction not total removal, but it beats needing a full body shave every 2-3 days.

Hope this helps.

Rylie M

I use a epilator the first time it can hurt a lot but its no so bad now and only going to get easier each time + when I start hrt. 4-6 weeks between tratments for just a one time 30 buck cost yes please just hope I can get over the pain with my legs and chest especially over bone.

Guest Lizzie McTrucker

I have noticed a major decrease in body hair while on HRT. I still shave my hands and arms every couple days (I wear a lot of sleeveless tops) but I have noticed I don't have to shave my legs nearly as much as I used to, especially my thighs. But I keep up with shaving my hands and arms because in my mind if I don't I'll look like a hairy gorilla. I won't, but that's what I still tell myself.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Who's Online   10 Members, 0 Anonymous, 19 Guests (See full list)

• Jani
    • BananaPowered95
    • Willa
    • BrandenLeon
    • SugarMagnolia
    • DeeDee
    • Josie Beth
    • MaryEllen
    • Sandra6sandy9sand
    • killjoyaiden
  • Who Was Online

108 Users were Online in the Last 48 Hours
    • BananaPowered95
    • Jani
    • Willa
    • SugarMagnolia
    • BrandenLeon
    • DeeDee
    • Josie Beth
    • MaryEllen
    • Sandra6sandy9sand
    • killjoyaiden
    • MaryMary
    • Cyndee
    • Kirsten
    • Gregory
    • Willow
    • Amy LeBlanc
    • Cluck1992
    • Anyatimenow
    • EliAtkins
    • Petra Jane
    • Beth
    • KymmieL
    • Robinl69
    • Dev
    • roman
    • Janeshannon
    • MaxiMegan
    • ilikefilms
    • michelle_kitten
    • Charlize
    • figuringitout
    • Kylara Anne Bagwell
    • ToniTone
    • Michelle F
    • Lorry
    • Miss Julia
    • Ritacd0
    • Elyssia
    • Timber Wolf
    • tracy_j
    • Clara84
    • VickySGV
    • Ellora
    • Carolyn Marie
    • Susan
    • gaynoodle76
    • Dylan
    • Ronin82
    • Cheyenne skye
    • Belladonnakarapinskia
    • Makayla2019
    • nitehwk
    • jae bear
    • Zoey-Alice
    • Kim1
    • Stevi
    • Im_a_otaku_44
    • Ned
    • Joanne_C
    • Sharon Aml
    • LotsOQs026
    • Maid In Bedlam
    • overwhelmedmom
    • sara albert
    • JJ
    • Infatheline
    • ERCLVRB18
    • jo_g
    • Jackie C.
    • AsTheCrow
    • D@zednc0nfus3d
    • EvanC
    • mxophie
    • Evelyn1992
    • Hellothere
    • Mybuttlost
    • Kylie
    • Lightbrite
    • MsLindaV
    • Gigi
    • Jocelyn
    • DrumbeatAlex
    • Jen0370
    • ScooterKatie
    • SaraAW
    • Alexx21
    • Alex94
    • Dranor
    • Geselle
    • Alex C
    • Jaybird4711
    • BillieS
    • KC1
    • L0gan
    • LouiseRose1954
    • Telistra
    • 1unar3clipse
    • Kelva
    • Lady Ayu
    • Terry
    • SharkGirl98
    • fphamm45
    • Iwy.13
    • Alana Stone
    • GothicLucas
    • shampoo-nyanko
    • Tiffany418
    • LittleRed
  • Topics With Zero Replies

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Dylan
    Newest Member
    Dylan

1. Anyatimenow
      Anyatimenow
      (18 years old)
    2. CrystalMatthews0426
      CrystalMatthews0426
      (36 years old)
    3. Jamilyn
      Jamilyn
      (37 years old)
    4. Jcs2017
      Jcs2017
    5. WhoAmI1983
      WhoAmI1983
      (36 years old)
    • Jani
      Your eyes look great!   Don't fret about them.  I like the outfit too! 
    • BrandenLeon
      i just got my packer in the mail today and i put it on with my binder. and this feeling i am feeling right now is amazing. i am starting to cry form it. it feels like i am safe.   when i was young i always knew there was something missing in my life, but i never knew what it was. i always felt empty on the inside form it. and now i know what was missing form me so long ago. i am crying with how happy i am form this feeling i have found now. it feel so good. i feel so happy right now i can't even explain it.
    • Josie Beth
      My eyes look so old. I’ve got to do something about that. I have to get a cucumber. 
    • DeeDee
      Yay Josie! Looking good! 🤗
    • DeeDee
      Hi, due to my weight and being overly hairy at the moment in all the wrong places I suffer regularly from Jock itch during the summer months. (I feel like I am permanently on creams for it) I am just wondering if there is any practical underwear that is for everyday use out there that helps avoid this issue. 😳😳😳
    • Josie Beth
      Pardon the stubble and no makeup but I was so excited to put this outfit on that I had to share the picture. It’s really doing a lot to boost my confidence about going full time in the future. Maybe not in outfits like this all the time but I like most of what I see in the mirror. 
    • BananaPowered95
      Wise words! I feel like im finding who I truly am finally! Ill start trying to use more masculine clothing maybe and see how it feels probably... Letting my masculine side free!   It's strange to look back and see my denial of my feelings 
    • SugarMagnolia
      That's really good! It definitely makes an emotional connection with me. Well done ❤️
    • SugarMagnolia
      What great updates, Michelle. Thank you for sharing! It's always good to take those scary first steps and have them turn out well ❤️

Hugs, 
      Julie
    • Jani
      This is great.  I love the imagery of the Ravens and Butterflies.   Your choice of colors are beautiful.  Jani
    • Jani
    • Jani
      Yes we all have our unique stories yet we are very similar.  No aliens here!   You can be the person you wish to be.  Life isn't always easy, even for cis people, so jump in and be you, be happy.    Jani
    • Jani
      You are certainly not alone.  There are many of us that have similar experiences and we are happy.  You can be too.  Be you!
    • BananaPowered95
      I've been checking the forums lately - it's interesting how many of us have different experiences ! And how others feel like this, I always thought I was an alien! I identified with a lot of stories here and it's nice knowing I'm not alone in this I have some thinking to do yet but being like this forever feels like hell Thanks y'all for the kind answers! Kudos! 😄
    • Jani
      Hello Kylara and welcome!  Thank you for sharing.  You are correct that you can go as far as you wish and be comfortable with your choice.  Bravo for you.  It sounds like you and your wife have a great life.  See you around!     Jani
  • Upcoming Events